Hop To
Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by irfubar
If everyone would just read and understand the article Bristoe linked, things would become much clearer...... Ukraine is a sideshow

But that article is very different than the OPs article.

Which one are we to believe? shocked

They're both describing elements of the same strategy,...and it's the long game.

China, Russia, India, the OPEC states and others have determined that it's in their best interest to lose their dependence on the U.S. Dollar.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If everyone would just read and understand the article Bristoe linked, things would become much clearer...... Ukraine is a sideshow

They're both describing elements of the same strategy,...and it's the long game.

China, Russia, India, the OPEC states and others have determined that it's in their best interest to lose their dependence on the U.S. Dollar.

Correct Bristoe, for some reason normies can't/refuse to see it. Very puzzling

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

The unintended (?) consequences of the stolen election are beyond our comprehension.

Very interesting article thanks for posting it.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Correct Bristoe, for some reason normies can't/refuse to see it. Very puzzling

“ It's more than that. The "believers" are invested in the narrative. To admit they were/are wrong would be an existential identity crisis, so they choose mental gymnastics instead.....”

Couldn’t help myself laugh

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If (when?) WW3 breaks loose it will be about the world's reserve currency.

There will be lots of propaganda about liberating people from tyranny, spreading Democracy, and human rights.

But the real reason will be to keep the U.S. Dollar as the world's reserve currency.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

There will be lots of propaganda about liberating people from tyranny, spreading Democracy, and human rights.

But the real reason will be to keep the U.S. Dollar as the world's reserve currency.

5th generation warfare being what it is and things shaping up as they are, I’d suggest the possibility that WWIII started with the China Flu and is continuing through Ukraine.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

This. it's never really about the 3 Bristoe noted. Follow the money, er, control of the money.

The China flu <C19> was money related too as President Trump was interrupting the NWO control of the money.

GOA
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

And I wonder why the weak rouble is near pre invasion value now while our dollar is losing purchasing power daily?

Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Houston_2
While this is going on, Russia is only accepting Rubles for its natural gas sales to Western Europe,...which will increase the demand for Rubles and increase its value.

Basically, a big chunk of the world is converting their economy over to a system that will not accept American Dollars as payment.

,....and it's all because the American government has implemented sanctions and policies that has caused a big chunk of the world to lose faith in the U.S. Dollar.

,..and faith in the U.S. Dollar is the only thing that gives it any value.
Who in western Europe has paid in Rubles?
https://news.yahoo.com/hungarys-authoritarian-leader-breaks-eu-133343444.html
https://www.rt.com/business/553219-slovakia-russian-gas-rubles/

https://www.rt.com/business/553252-latvia-ruble-russian-gas/

It is happening.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by efw

5th generation warfare being what it is and things shaping up as they are, I’d suggest the possibility that WWIII started with the China Flu and is continuing through Ukraine.

Yeah. You're probably right.

If the U.S. Dollar loses world reserve currency status, people holding U.S. Dollars are going to get real poor real quick.

A trip to the grocery or gas station will demonstrate that you're already poorer than you were a short time ago.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

"The unforgivable sin of Hitler's Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.” -- Winston Churchill

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

"The unforgivable sin of Hitler's Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.” -- Winston Churchill

From the article I posted:

We are currently working on a draft international agreement on the introduction of a new world settlement currency, pegged to the national currencies of the participating countries and to exchange-traded goods that determine real values. We won’t need American and European banks. A new payment system based on modern digital technologies with a blockchain is developing in the world, where banks are losing their importance.

That's probably going to mean WW3.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That was common knowledge many years ago.

You guys just learned that now from the word salad articles? Okay.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

word salad

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
But of course....... whistle

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

We are currently working on a draft international agreement on the introduction of a new world settlement currency, pegged to the national currencies of the participating countries and to exchange-traded goods that determine real values. We won’t need American and European banks. A new payment system based on modern digital technologies with a blockchain is developing in the world, where banks are losing their importance.

Curious and I mean that respectfully to learn - if it's pegged to national currencies of participating countries - how does that switch happen? US dollar would have to be left out which would mean that this new uber currency would be pegged to others. Which other currencies/countries would carry enough "weight" to make this useful or are they talking pegged to a pile of them for stability sake. Seems like a real PITA and it's fiat by another name is it not? What's the reserve item (gold) to give it value? Those goods - what goods? Who determines the value of those goods? Those goods only have value if you have customers. Americans are consumers - you crashed their economy, we're not buying. Goods' value goes in the tank.

I've been around a ton of blockchain people - it's interesting but for the most part it's a solution in search of a problem. The common saying is that there's someone out there stating that forest fires could be prevented with blockchain. I get it - they'd use it to provide some sort of data fidelity and integrity to these currency moves/payments - but what's the value of this new currency - other than crashing the American currency considering the work needed and more importantly TRUST needed amongst so many competing ideologies and interests?

Put 4 people in a room with 1000 dollars and ask them to spend it "best" - everyone has competing ideas about what's the best thing to do with it - it's value to each is separate. Savings, phone, medical bills etc.

Now create a currency with 4-25 countries and get them to agree upon its value and "best" way to determine that to the tune of trillions. I just don't see you doing that without starting with a position of strength and who has that strength? Really?

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are just posting straight up Russian agitprop.

This is the guy you allow to give you your opinions.

Sergei Glazyev, mentioned by Hudson above, is a former adviser to President Vladimir Putin and the Minister for Integration and Macroeconomics of the Eurasia Economic Commission, the regulatory body of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).

Like I said this has been an issue for years and you just now finding out is a bit funny.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Teal
When the world divest itself of the USD, trillions will come flooding home and cause hyperinflation.
This move by Russia has been planned for years, they believe now is the time. We are most vulnerable with our lack of manufacturing, debt, environmental laws limiting extraction of our natural resources.
Oh and President Brandon was the final factor.

The whole world won't divest itself of Dollars. The big hit on the Dollar will occur when the Middle East oil producing countries start accepting other currencies besides the American Dollar as payment for their oil,...and it's going happen soon.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/saudi-arabia-considers-ditching-dollar-170000924.html

That request wasn't by the Saudis but China. China wants to ensure it can get oil should someone put sanctions upon it for invading Taiwan. They're lining up contingencies after an invasion to get oil by paying via yuan.

It's in both China and Saudi Arabia's interest to come up with a way to exercise trade that's independent of the American Dollar.

China doesn't want to lose it's ability to buy oil from Saudi Arabia,...Saudi Arabia doesn't want to lose its ability to sell oil to China.

It's just another example of the world losing faith in the U.S. Dollar. In this case, it's countries who no longer trust the people who control the U.S. Dollar. But the end result is the same.

Less demand for American Dollars,...less value for the American Dollar.

That all may be true, but I don't think Saudi wants to have to fend for themselves militarily either.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal

I get it - I just don't think its as much less faith in the dollar (I mean faith) but more about China planning on some moves and needing contingency. If they weren't looking at Taiwan soon - this wouldn't be as forefront.

I was wondering the same thing. Sanctions that tie up another country's access to money and locking it out of the SWIFT system puts one more element of pre-planning into a major geopolitical and/or military move by any country. But, this isn't really my field.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"That all may be true, but I don't think Saudi wants to have to fend for themselves militarily either."

Do 'they' feel that Brandon and the GND idiots have their back?

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
"That all may be true, but I don't think Saudi wants to have to fend for themselves militarily either."

Do 'they' feel that Brandon and the GND idiots have their back?

A big factor in the whole ball of wax is, China and Russia are aware that America is in decline and they're doing what they can to eliminate any dependence they have on America.

Also, both Russia and China want to insure that the influences which caused America's decline doesn't work their way into China and Russia. (hence, the line in the sand that was drawn in Ukraine)

They're doing what they can to isolate themselves from the decadence and corruption that's destroying America.

Reconfiguring their monetary system is a necessary part of that.

Page 22 of 31 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12savage, 65 invisible), 2,197 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,915
Posts18,479,632
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.