Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rickt300
I would like to meet some of you in person. I live south of Fort Worth 15 miles or so and will happily meet at a local Bar and talk about current events, hunting, fishing, shooting, guns etc. PM me for particulars.

Certainly explains your personality.

LOL

How do you describe your personality? Left Montana for Florida! WTH!

You live in Fort Worth you fugking moron.

LOL

Flave "I live south of Fort Worth 15 miles or so" is not in Fort Worth "you fuqking moron". Describe your personality again.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I hear men can find all sorts of manly male/boy man companionship on the GRINDER app these days.

I think they have it down in Texas.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just checked, yes they do.

PM sent

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
"I see who the commie supporters are and the Russia apologists also. GFY."

Great advice Rick

meeting at your regular hang out? lol[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That ain't it there ribka but looks more PNW to me.

Pure certified Texas bull leather chaps my friend

The one dude even has a "don't mess with Texas" tattoo

Last edited by ribka; 04/09/22.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I hear men can find all sorts of manly male/boy man companionship on the GRINDER app these days.

You can hear that through the glory hole wall, impressive.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jon_In_Va

What's. glory hole? Is that some kind of hole they have at Virginia NAMBLA meetings? Are you into the usual stuff?

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Jon_In_Va

What's. glory hole? Is that some kind of hole they have at Virginia NAMBLA meetings? Are you into the usual stuff?

I bet you posted that while choking.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Flave "I live south of Fort Worth 15 miles or so" is not in Fort Worth "you fuqking moron". Describe your personality again.

Anybody that lives in Fort Worth shouldn't be questioning a guy that spent ten years in Montana and the last four in South Florida.

But I bet you're a real bad ass regardless.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
These meet ups have lots of good potential. Nearly 20 years ago, rooted in participation on another forum,
I was the main organizer for a few meet ups that involved brunch, and then a short drive to an outdoor shooting
range that was owned by the state of Pennsylvania. The motive was to set up opportunities for guys to handle
and shoot double rifles, as this other forum had many participants that were big fans of those rifles, some being
owners of them, some being "shoppers" for such. All the "shoppers" brought money to cover the ammo that
was fired, and all the owners were very generous, allowing everybody complete access to these very interest-
ing, and not so very common rifles. Calibers up through 577 Nitro Express were made available for everyone
to experience! Each occasion saw at least six different doubles, plus a few interesting rifles of other designs.
These gatherings were indeed events during which a good time was had by ALL!

Jack
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let me know when and where. I will try to be there.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Anybody that lives in Fort Worth shouldn't be questioning a guy that spent ten years in Montana and the last four in South Florida.

LOL

Aww too bad you are clueless. I spent 19 years in Wyoming, consider Montana a nice state with far too many puzsified leftrats and not enough bars. Florida sucks other than around Pensacola. The place is over run with people and don't do this or that signs everywhere. Nice but generally crowded beaches, far too much traffic you stay there it will be good for your yankee ass. Remember you went from New York to Montana and then to Florida. I used to be a bad ass but now I am more of a cold calculating type.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

LOL

Aww too bad you are clueless. I spent 19 years in Wyoming, consider Montana a nice state with far too many puzsified leftrats and not enough bars. Florida sucks other than around Pensacola. The place is over run with people and don't do this or that signs everywhere. Nice but generally crowded beaches, far too much traffic you stay there it will be good for your yankee ass. Remember you went from New York to Montana and then to Florida. I used to be a bad ass but now I am more of a cold calculating type.

Id be glad to share a beer or two with you, as long as we make it bourbon shots instead. The only problem is when I come through Fort Worth im usually just trying to get through it and out the other side!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fort worthless.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raferman
Fort worthless.

Better'n Dallas.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Always love reading posts from people that went to Florida once 20-30 years ago, but know all about the state - North south east west.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I would like to meet some of you in person. I live south of Fort Worth 15 miles or so and will happily meet at a local Bar and talk about current events, hunting, fishing, shooting, guns etc. PM me for particulars.

Certainly explains your personality.

LOL

Pissed because he didnt offer to buy, huh.

Figgers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Always love reading posts from people that went to Florida once 20-30 years ago, but know all about the state - North south east west.

Lol.

Hey, we know something about it. Montanny kicked Travis out and Fl took him in. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
They have some pretty good rodeo's at fort worth ,, Watched some really good working ranch rodeo's this winter outta there,,

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Huntaholic

LOL

Id be glad to share a beer or two with you, as long as we make it bourbon shots instead. The only problem is when I come through Fort Worth im usually just trying to get through it and out the other side!

Not my favorite town anyway. It was a lot of fun in the 70's but now not so much. The Blacks over populated and it is run by Demrats. The only events they charge for parking are the gunshows. Nothing I like about the city anyway and Texas's corrupt DOT has royally screwed up the highways with their pay lanes.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol.

I really liked Marco Island and the area east of Naples, and fishing the bridges on 41, I worked in a custom boat shop on Marco for a season. What a great place it was around 90. Fishing, good food and nice bars, an era too soon gone. My sister in law lived in Tampa and we would visit her every year. More and more people pouring in all the time, Traffic between Naples and Tampa could rival I5 in San Diego at times, when she finally moved from Florida to Texas in 2012 Tampa was a mess. I still have friends that live near Pensacola and we sometimes get together and fly fish for bass and bluegills in the canals out of small boats. That is a blast. A good place to visit but I don't want to live there. My only experience with east Florida was the Miami airport. Drove a rental car out of there and have never been back. Crazy there, the rental car company dropped the car off in a no parking zone and it was immediately towed before we ever saw it. Called the rental company and they said we had to pay to get the car out of the impound that was within walking distance of baggage claim at the airport! WTF something fishy going on there. $50. bucks later we were on our way the hell out of Miami. To add I have never seen roads named and numbered with that level of crazy applied. Forgot to add I went to boot camp in Orlando and after graduation I found a hooker and paid her $75. for a extra fine blow job. Then off to sea the world.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/09/22.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,760 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,070
Posts18,501,478
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.