Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Rachel will be hosting her show again this coming Monday.

who even gives a ratts azz who rachel is ??

go to delaware & mow joe's grass

He’d rather suck Rachel’s dick

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Rachel Madcow only states OPINION. In case you didn't know it: MSNBC is the OPINION network of NBC.

And thats all NBC reports also. Biased and propaganda opinions.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I'm only responding because I think it's only fair that Charlie has at least one positive response on his thread. So Charlie, I'm positive you are a douchebag!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Maybe Chuck Todd donated his testicles for her sex change operation. He sure has no use for them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Rachel Madcow only states OPINION. In case you didn't know it: MSNBC is the OPINION network of NBC.

Lol, she sure got Trump on his tax returns didn't she.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Why does anybody reply to Suckass Charlie..
Isn't that feeding the puppet or troll?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Just die, you ignorant fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I saw the title and then the OP and thought to myself, "self, this should be good". It truly made me laugh SAcharlie. I don't know if that was your intent; but, it did. I speculate your intent was to push buttons. Well, that worked too.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Media Bias - Fact Check --- MSNBC

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims. ...

...Analysis / Bias

In review, MSNBC uses strong emotionally loaded headlines such as this “GOP senator says he’s ‘concerned’ Trump was ‘involved in a crime” and “Cohen gets 3 years in jail for covering up Trump’s ‘dirty deeds’”. Generally, story selection favors the Left; however, they are also occasionally criticized by left-leaning organizations. For example, according to Fair.org, MSNBC did not dedicate much airtime to the West Virginia Teachers Strike until the fair.org article was published. Further, Salon published an article criticizing MSNBC for employing the “Republican Never Trump” type of conservatives.

According to the article, they are “Loading up on semi-repentant conservatives and ignoring the activist left, MSNBC is doing the nation a disservice.” In other words, MSNBC is so focused on negative coverage of Donald Trump that they are ignoring the progressive left and actually moving right. However, as a whole, according to Pew Research Center, MSNBC is favored by a liberal audience, which indicates content and story selection tends to lean left to appeal to their core viewers. Further, MSNBC frequently reports negatively on progressive candidates. Lastly, in a 2018 survey conducted by the Knight Foundation/Gallup, they found that the public rates MSNBC the 3rd most biased media source (left) behind Fox News and Breitbart (right).

When reporting news, MSNBC mainly provides video clips from reporters in the field. Text-based news comes directly from the Left-Center NBC News website. When reporting straight news stories, MSNBC is highly factual and well-sourced. They use NBC News as their primary source; however, due to some of the guest political pundits spreading misinformation on their daily programs, we cannot rate MSNBC High for factual reporting on the whole. ...

...Failed Fact Checks

Says Walmart is “one of the largest sellers of assault-style weapons.” – False

Says Charlie Crist’s campaign bashed Sen. Bill Nelson’s “big-government solutions.” – False

Says President Donald Trump is “talking about exterminating Latinos.” – Pants on Fire

“Bloomberg spent $500 million on ads. The U.S. population is 327 million. He could have given each American $1 million and still have money left over.” – Pants on
Fire

Joy Reid claimed the pharmaceutical companies Moderna and Pfizer “were not involved with Operation Warp Speed.” – False

“The Rachel Maddow Show,” MSNBC and the show claimed achieving herd immunity would kill roughly 6.4 million Americans. – False

“While he was president, President Trump never encouraged Americans to get vaccinated.” – False

...Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims. (5/13/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 03/23/2022)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.........................Rachael MADcow....The perfect bitch for ya Chucky.....Liars and frauds of a feather flock together.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Is their a place we all should go to get the lefts zippy do da ,zippy day, blown up our azz

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Every evening Rachel gives little time to Putin's war.
Mostly exposure to all the republican infighting.
Like pulling their pants down.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Every evening Rachel gives little time to Putin's war.
Mostly exposure to all the republican infighting.
Like pulling their pants down.

The durpy twat got run off tv by Jesse Waters.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Believe she worked on a Mike Moore film about the big steal Trump coup a few weeks back.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Believe she worked on a Mike Moore film about the big steal Trump coup a few weeks back.

That nobody watched.

Last edited by Raferman; 04/28/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
She had an interesting show&tell about Mark Meadows registering in 3 states for the 2020 election.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She had all sorts of credibility with that Russian collusion hoax huh?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I want to see her and Pippi Longstocking doing the Wash ..

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Just die, you ignorant fugk.

Hahahaha..
In the Intercourse of Human Events some must Succumm..

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,599 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,702
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.