Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 23 24
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sysop isn't going to give us our own forum.

So, the next best thing.

A thread for purebloods to share ideas and intelligent conversation, without being dragged down by the muds that are not only a detriment to our society, as well as any thread they post in.

If you didn't get the fakeccine, didn't wear a mask, and stuck to your intelligence when pressured socially, this thread is for you.

You were called stupid, anti-vaxxer and killer, just names, but the disturbing part of that was that you were being despised by people who are complete idiots, and could never be your equal, but at the time seemed to be a large group.

And unfortunately, these are the same people that purebloods rescued from endless tyranny.

Make no mistake: without purebloods, we'd still be locked down, unable ta work or travel.

Without purebloods, we'd be facing mandatory vaccination and digital ID, with jail time for those that refused.

Without purebloods, the Constitution would have been successfully subverted to the point it would have been rendered impotent.

The only thing that stopped the tyranny, was the consistent refusal of you fellow purebloods to accede to the incessant and increasing pressure applied by those that would conquer us, and aided by those too cowardly and stupid to realize the same.

So purebloods, congratulations are in order, not necessarily to the order of that of the Founding Fathers, but a well-deserved recognizance of your superior reasoning and confidence in the face of overwhelming insanity.

Unfortunately, whilst saving the country from tyranny and oppression, like a Minuteman of the RW, you also saved the cowardly @ssholes that were working so hard against you.

Those losers will never thank you, or even admit their cowardice, but it's important that someone recognize the genuine Americans that stepped up when times were challenging.

Which is what real Americans do.

So this thread is for those purebloods to share well deserved pride in standing, often singly but ultimately in great enough numbers, to stop a freight train of domestic terrorism.

The discussion doesn't have to revolve around the cold virus. That's (fortunately) been beat ta death.

Just a place where ideas can be shared with other patriots, out of the reach, hopefully, of the entropic input of those that willingly went along with the proposed destruction of the country.

Congratulations, brothers, and never forget what you've accomplished.

TL:DR: No covtards allowed. If ya feel the need ta thank a pureblood, do it in another thread.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Great post, brother.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H
I’m of the opinion that people that vote for republicans but fell for the covid narrative are far more dangerous than the outright libs that they mock on other issues.

In other words the double vaxxed boosted retard that masked up to go to ther grocery store and yet considered themselves
Conservative is far more dangerous to our liberty than the homos,lesbians, and commies they vocally oppose.

Trumps biggest failure was pandering to covid bitches.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Like!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
I’m of the opinion that people that vote for republicans but fell for the covid narrative are far more dangerous than the outright libs that they mock on other issues.

In other words the double vaxxed boosted retard that masked up to go to ther grocery store and yet considered themselves
Conservative is far more dangerous to our liberty than the homos,lesbians, and commies they vocally oppose.

Agree with the first part but I’ll be damned if I fault Trump for anything.

What he had to endure is unprecedented in American politics.

And he opened a lot of eyes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd bet there will be some people who will now claim this status and deny they fell for this scam.

I have empathy for those that did rush to get vaccinated because they believed these vaccines were created using Pasteur's traditional model of vaccines.

The same empathy applies to those who were required to vaccinate as a condition for continued employment.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just checking in to say thanks. I had no problem telling the .gov they can fire me if they don't like it.....but I am not doing it.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm in!

Sean
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 04/10/22.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
My blood is pure

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Still not a single shot of the mRNA poison in me. As for masking up, I wore one at stores and such for exactly one year. When that year was up (April of 2021), regardless of what others did, and regardless of stated store policy, I stopped wearing them. If someone who worked there approached me about it, I just left. I figured there had to be a reasonable time to end it, and one year seemed more than reasonable to me. Way more. I wasn't about to cooperate in making it the "new normal" in perpetuity.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by deflave

10-4 on that

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I could see if he actually came clean and admitted to being duped by Fauci and Dr. Scarf.

I understand at the beginning, nobody (but fauci and his cronies) knew wtf was going to happen.

BUT. He is still talking up the covtard shots and boosters......wtf?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

True. Inexplicable.

H
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
H

He was definitely put between a rock and a hard place but a lot of Trump supporters would jump off a bridge if he said to. And him encouraging Americans to get the jab justified the fake covid hystaria for a lot of republican voters that otherwise would have dismissed the media’s bs.

Much like his dumbass comments about guns and suppressors following shootings.

With that said I understand why he pandered in the ways that he did, I just think it was a mistake. And he he runs again I’ll be voting for him in the primary and beyond.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

True. Inexplicable.

I assume it's because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong. Certainly he knows how completely ineffective and harmful the covtard shots are/will continue to be....right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
10-4, the only shot I got was buffalo trace.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pure Blood Master Race checking in.

I am going to love hanging with you guys.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

True. Inexplicable.

Political calculation.

Even non-professional politicians need to make them.

I'm guessing of course but his stance on this one issue won't lessen my support for his America first agenda.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
10-4, the only shot I got was buffalo trace.

And 4.8 MU’s of procaine penicillin IM…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.