Hop To
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Nollij
My wife was de-employed because of her refusal to get vaccinated. She worked for the largest health care provider in central MN. Her side of the family has treated us like lepers for the last couple of years.
The crap they've pulled would fill a book. There is more than one "family" member I will never speak to again. They went after my daughter on face crook (proxy war against us) because we keep to ourselves, and will not do the face crook thing. Cowards all of them. I could go on for pages, but it won't change anything. Feels good to vent a little, you start to feel isolated, and question whether you're making the right decisions. At least here I know I'm not alone.
Bottom line, no jab in our family.

In all likelihood you should have written them all off years ago.

Fugk 'em.

I couldn't agree more. Times like these you find out how schitty people really can be.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Congratulations, brothers, and never forget what you've accomplished.

We're not done yet. I am sure they're going to come up with something else sooner or later to try and shove down our throats.

True. That's why the concept in this thread is important.

So people will remember that they *can* win, even when it doesn't look so good at the time.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My wife was de-employed because of her refusal to get vaccinated. She worked for the largest health care provider in central MN. Her side of the family has treated us like lepers for the last couple of years.
The crap they've pulled would fill a book. There is more than one "family" member I will never speak to again. They went after my daughter on face crook (proxy war against us) because we keep to ourselves, and will not do the face crook thing. Cowards all of them. I could go on for pages, but it won't change anything. Feels good to vent a little, you start to feel isolated, and question whether you're making the right decisions. At least here I know I'm not alone.

Fugk 'em.

I couldn't agree more. Times like these you find out how schitty people really can be.

The scariest thing is that throughout the entire scamdemic, NOTHING happened. Day-to-day, NOTHING happened. NOTHING changed. It was all in their head because the news told them it needed to be in their head.

And they still lost their collective fugking minds.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Fugk 'em.

When you have relatives like that, they will continue to poke you in the eye at every chance.

Just remove them from your life. It's not worth the aggravation just because they are related. Just be rid of them. No need to even explain. They'll know why.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife works for a major healthcare provider. It went from you’re being fired this date if you don’t comply, to you’re going on 90 days unpaid leave on this date, to an email on her last day saying she could keep her job, for now…

She works from home and never has in person contact with peers or patients. The more they pushed the more she dug her heals in. While all of this was happening they kept sending her videos regurgitating all the Fauci/media talking points and how she took an oath as a nurse to protect people. At the end of each video they would ask if she changed her mind. It worked on many.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuqkin' A Bubba!!

Pureblood with antibodies.......the real ones!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Sysop isn't going to give us our own forum.

So, the next best thing.

A thread for purebloods to share ideas and intelligent conversation, without being dragged down by the muds that are not only a detriment to our society, as well as any thread they post in.

If you didn't get the fakeccine, didn't wear a mask, and stuck to your intelligence when pressured socially, this thread is for you.

You were called stupid, anti-vaxxer and killer, just names, but the disturbing part of that was that you were being despised by people who are complete idiots, and could never be your equal, but at the time seemed to be a large group.

And unfortunately, these are the same people that purebloods rescued from endless tyranny.

Make no mistake: without purebloods, we'd still be locked down, unable ta work or travel.

Without purebloods, we'd be facing mandatory vaccination and digital ID, with jail time for those that refused.

Without purebloods, the Constitution would have been successfully subverted to the point it would have been rendered impotent.

The only thing that stopped the tyranny, was the consistent refusal of you fellow purebloods to accede to the incessant and increasing pressure applied by those that would conquer us, and aided by those too cowardly and stupid to realize the same.

So purebloods, congratulations are in order, not necessarily to the order of that of the Founding Fathers, but a well-deserved recognizance of your superior reasoning and confidence in the face of overwhelming insanity.

Unfortunately, whilst saving the country from tyranny and oppression, like a Minuteman of the RW, you also saved the cowardly @ssholes that were working so hard against you.

Those losers will never thank you, or even admit their cowardice, but it's important that someone recognize the genuine Americans that stepped up when times were challenging.

Which is what real Americans do.

So this thread is for those purebloods to share well deserved pride in standing, often singly but ultimately in great enough numbers, to stop a freight train of domestic terrorism.

The discussion doesn't have to revolve around the cold virus. That's (fortunately) been beat ta death.

Just a place where ideas can be shared with other patriots, out of the reach, hopefully, of the entropic input of those that willingly went along with the proposed destruction of the country.

Congratulations, brothers, and never forget what you've accomplished.

TL:DR: No covtards allowed. If ya feel the need ta thank a pureblood, do it in another thread.

Spot on!

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
My wife works for a major healthcare provider. It went from you’re being fired this date if you don’t comply, to you’re going on 90 days unpaid leave on this date, to an email on her last day saying she could keep her job, for now…

She works from home and never has in person contact with peers or patients. The more they pushed the more she dug her heals in. While all of this was happening they kept sending her videos regurgitating all the Fauci/media talking points and how she took an oath as a nurse to protect people. At the end of each video they would ask if she changed her mind. It worked on many.

The wifey's chickenschit boss backed down at the last moment as well, and she got a 25% raise and a very large bonus, pretty funny really.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sheeple flocking to get their C19 shot...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm pure no jabs, unfortunately my girlfriend got the jabs because she's an RN. She's been ill ever since, including angina and AFib. Scary schit.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
In from day one.

Sam......

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Only person in my entire immediate family that had a shot was my dad at 89 years old early on, he was talked into it by nonfamily... he's 91 now and no more shots.

Personally I don't get any shots ever. I did start ivermectin dec 2020 with the wife, we've had zero problems even being exposed to those infected, if we had it we didn't show symptoms.

I admit my empathy for people who may suffer for dumb decisions is about nill anymore.

Kent

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

As soon as the "vaccine" came out, I was banned from certain close relatives homes due to not being willing to take the shot.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Members on here got the shot to go on various leisure trips I bet.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
No shots or masks here. Daughter quit a good job at a local hospital because of the vax mandate. We raised her right, and it paid off. Wife left her job because of mask mandate, we haven’t missed a beat. We will not comply. With anything new, or old stuff we find repugnant. Government has lost any legitimacy with us. They are lawless and evil, and governed by nothing but their own greed and sociopathic natures. Obeying their edicts is both maddening and self destructive. We are done. Some part of every decision we make these days is aimed at removing that influence from our lives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
'Every S_______ University employee MUST be fully vaccinated by August 16, 2021, or face immediate suspension without pay or benefits. Those who are not in compliance within 4 weeks hence will be summarily terminated.

My resignation letter went out the next day, with my last day being August 15, 2021. This after 22 years at the same job and 25 years total working at the university. As a result, we've taken some hits financially, but I've never once regretted my decision, and never will. Some people *will* take a stand, but at least in this instance, precious few. FWIW, my understanding is that out of 2400+ employees, I was one of less than a dozen who chose my freedom of choice over job security and the associated benefits.

Some things, such as the morals and beliefs we hold dear and the freedoms to choose what we stand for--and against-- including these insane 'medical' mandates to my mind are at the very pinnacle of what the Constitution was meant to be about. Good for all of those who didn't fall into lock step with the mandates and curtailing of our rights.

Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...

You went a no shît 200% FU to that University.

Mixed breed strong.

Lol
🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'm pure no jabs, unfortunately my girlfriend got the jabs because she's an RN. She's been ill ever since, including angina and AFib. Scary schit.

Damn! Pretty common, though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No shots, no mask, and no virus here.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Good post, OP

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.