Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Just for clarification, can a mix breed mongrel be a 'pureblood' here? Asking for a 'flen'. Er, friend, that was...

ROR!

Way to stand Brother, sorry you had to suffer. I hope things get better for you and the wife soon.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My primary care doctor put the pressure on hard during my regular visit in the midst of it all.

My wife's doctor did too.

She told him when he ordered routine blood work that she wanted an a Covid anti-body test as well, to see if she already had natural immunity.

He about stroked out.

Why is nobody talking about natural immunity?

I asked for the antibody test, too. He wouldn't prescribe it. He told me it was worthless.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I'd also like to add that since this all started I haven't even had a cold. Glory be to God!

Oddly, me neither. Not a cold or flu since Christmas 2019. I've been attributing it to my increased daily dosage of C, D, and Zinc since shortly after COVID-19 hit the US, along with hand sanitizer and handwashing. I've actually known for many years that the hands are the number one way to contract a respiratory virus. There was a study done to prove this many years ago.

PS As soon is it appeared clear that Ivermectin was effective and being suppressed, I went to Tractor Supply and got a couple tubes to keep on hand. Haven't needed them yet, though, thank God.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pureblood with natural immunity and plenty of ivermectin on hand. Being retired and in a rural area made it easier, but no question what I would of done otherwise. Local Dr and hospital knows how much respect I've lost for the profession.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SandBilly
My wife works for a major healthcare provider. It went from you’re being fired this date if you don’t comply, to you’re going on 90 days unpaid leave on this date, to an email on her last day saying she could keep her job, for now…

She works from home and never has in person contact with peers or patients. The more they pushed the more she dug her heals in. While all of this was happening they kept sending her videos regurgitating all the Fauci/media talking points and how she took an oath as a nurse to protect people. At the end of each video they would ask if she changed her mind. It worked on many.

Good for her.

She's a strong woman for having not buckled under the threat of losing her job.

Best of luck SandBilly.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I did not trust the c19 shot from the beginning. never any reporting of ANY side affects or health consequences. That is a huge tell.

I now have a robust c19 immune system due to catching c19 end of august 2021. I did what I normally do if I get sick, make myself eat, stay hydrated, be as physically active as I could manage. after 12 days or so, physically felt better. after a month or so shortness of breath subsided, back to normal for a 63yo.

mark me pureblood, with c19 resistant immune system

GOA
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
No jabs, and will never take another vaccine of any kind. Haven't had a flu shot in over 10 years, and will never have another tetinus shot for any reason Don't trust anyone.
I seriously hope I never get into a situation where I need blood from "somewhere".....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Pureblood with natural immunity and plenty of ivermectin on hand. Being retired and in a rural area made it easier, but no question what I would of done otherwise. Local Dr and hospital knows how much respect I've lost for the profession.

Ain't that the truth.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

I seriously hope I never get into a situation where I need blood from "somewhere".....

That's a worry of mine, too. You will get a load of all that crap that's in the "vaccine," to include spike proteins created in the donor's cells.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They let me in.....

I got disciplined for leaving the door open......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
My primary care doctor put the pressure on hard during my regular visit in the midst of it all.

My wife's doctor did too.

She told him when he ordered routine blood work that she wanted an a Covid anti-body test as well, to see if she already had natural immunity.

He about stroked out.

Why is nobody talking about natural immunity?

I asked for the antibody test, too. He wouldn't prescribe it. He told me it was worthless.

He was right. It is worthless...

Worthless to their narrative.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Checking in to say I've never got any flu shots my whole life and I'm certainly not about to get a mRNA COVID shot.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Pure blood here!!! Never could understand how anyone with even just average intelligence could be talked into an experimental shot to combat a man made flu..... The same people that made the flu probably made the shot and people couldn't wait to get it. GMAFB!!!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No jabs here in me or my family. No way, no how…

An acquaintance of mine, 53 years old, had a very serious stroke last week. I don’t know whether or not he had the death shot but he was a healthy guy and wasn’t having any kind of problems. Paralyzed on his left side, part of his skull was removed to relieve pressure on his brain, he was responding on his right side but has stopped. It doesn’t look good… My bet would be he had the shot.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Me and my wife ain't got no shots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No shots. Me, wife and 2 kids.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
No graphene oxide in this blood. I've got the same DNA I was issued with.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by Nollij
My wife was de-employed because of her refusal to get vaccinated. She worked for the largest health care provider in central MN. Her side of the family has treated us like lepers for the last couple of years.
The crap they've pulled would fill a book. There is more than one "family" member I will never speak to again. They went after my daughter on face crook (proxy war against us) because we keep to ourselves, and will not do the face crook thing. Cowards all of them. I could go on for pages, but it won't change anything. Feels good to vent a little, you start to feel isolated, and question whether you're making the right decisions. At least here I know I'm not alone.
Bottom line, no jab in our family.

Not all relatives are family.

This can’t be overstated

Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,458
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.