Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I don’t know what is funnier the people boasting about not getting a shot or the ones making up names for those who did….lol. I have not for what it’s worth. I do work for a ambulance service and have transported covid patients since the mess started. The pure blood is pretty awesome…..I bet y’all play video games too while working from home…lol. Kinda curious how many sick days the pure bloods have used in the last few years?

You stupid fuuck, it's about not falling for the narrative and having the stones to stand your ground! some of us don't use sick days.... don't play video games...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by irfubar
I don’t know what is funnier the people boasting about not getting a shot or the ones making up names for those who did….lol. I have not for what it’s worth. I do work for a ambulance service and have transported covid patients since the mess started. The pure blood is pretty awesome…..I bet y’all play video games too while working from home…lol. Kinda curious how many sick days the pure bloods have used in the last few years?

You stupid fuuck, it's about not falling for the narrative and having the stones to stand your ground! some of us don't use sick days.... don't play video games...

Lol. You show em boy. The point is some people aren’t falling for anything and still helping others. Some half breed libtards are doing well what are you doing again?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol. You show em boy. The point is some people aren’t falling for anything and still helping others. Some half breed libtards are doing well what are you doing again?

Save your hero, virtue signal bullshit for elsewhere. you do a job and get paid.... fuuck you

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there a point to this thread other than curiosity?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Save your hero, virtue signal bullshit for elsewhere. you do a job and get paid.... fuuck you

Lol. Pretty predictable. Is this where who can use the most cus words wins? Pure bloods lol

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Kaleb,

Aren’t you JimFromTN boyfriend? You been injected with homo semen which means you are not a pureblood. GFY

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
No sir. I know some people named Jim. I haven’t had any injections. I will leave the homo things to you sir.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the Op and, in general, like this thread. Thanks.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The whole thing was a gigantic circle-jerk.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My wife, children and myself are purebloods.

My wife was facing losing the career she’d spent the last 30+ years building with the company she had always dreamed of working for. We had some serious discussions but I was adamant about not caving in. Luckily the company was very reasonable and sympathetic to those that didn’t want the “vaccine” because they gave the exceptions to those that requested them and while it came down to holding our ground they blinked first. 👍

We were totally prepared to have them fire her and had retained excellent counsel. We’re retaining the team we have because I think this was their trial run and expect them to come at us harder next time. They’ll be better prepared next time so we’d be wise to also be better prepared…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
My blood is pure. I never wore masks. I am unblemished and pure in my generations.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/10/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m part of the clan.

Like cross burning?

that's Klan that does the cross burn

GOA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I was wondering when the thread would take this turn. I don't have sick days ambulance man. I work for myself and proud of it. So you would be an expert since you worked for the ambulance service?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by renegade50
Members on here got the shot to go on various leisure trips I bet.

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I had to cancel my retirement trip to Alaska cause I don't have the magic elixir.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pureblood here.

When the mandates were starting to be pushed, I told my boss it was going to suck when he fired me. He asked what for. I said I wasn’t getting the vaccine. He laughed and said they’d have to fire us both. 10k employee company, I’m buddies with one of our Vice Presidents. He told me they’d have to fire his ass too. Enough of us stood our ground, including the hourly workers out in the floor, that the company said no matter what the government mandated, they wouldn’t require it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’m part of the clan.

Like cross burning?

that's Klan that does the cross burn

No, it's the cross lighting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm still mulling it over. Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
My family and I refused. I made it a point to delete any friend, acquaintance or family member on Facebook that posted that stupid "I got my covid vaccine" background. I cant stand narcissism.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I don't know cause there were no tests in January 2020 but I got the "flu" about the middle of the month here on the East Coast. I work in construction and we never shut down, never missed a day. I know I've been exposed a number of times and still whistling past the graveyard.

Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,741 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,141
Posts18,523,288
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.