Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Backroads
In Montana all you need is a title and somewhere to bolt the plate on it.

^^^Knows what he's talking about.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I've done 4 dirt bikes.
Went down to local DMV and told them I wanted a street plate. Payed my money and walked out the door.
I wrapped my plate around the lower front fork and taped it on.

Took my motorcycle riding test on a non-licensed 125. The guy giving the test didn't care. I loaned it to 3 other folks that showed up on big bikes for the test.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by molly
I've done 4 dirt bikes.
Went down to local DMV and told them I wanted a street plate. Payed my money and walked out the door.

Took my motorcycle riding test on a non-licensed 125. The guy giving the test didn't care. I loaned it to 3 other folks that showed up on big bikes for the test.

And this was in Montana?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I've done 4 dirt bikes.

I always get a kick out of how many people drive to the motorcycle driving test. Dave

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I've done 4 dirt bikes.

And this was in Montana?

Idaho, Bonners Ferry.

IC B2

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Go to https://dojmt.gov/wp-content/uploads/Inspection-Checklist-for-Motorcycles-and-Quadricycles.pdf and download the form. Fill it out. Either add a street legal kit (see previous link) that has the equipment on the inspection checklist or don't but your signature on the form indicates you recognize there is a penalty for falsifying the form. Go to the DMV with the form, pay your fee and get your plate. I've done this for two dirtbikes held in my Montana LLC. Or, you can continue to listen to advice and speculation from every dipshit that wants you to know how they do it in their state so it "might" be that way in Montana.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Thanks George, I appreciate that link and your previous link to the kit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
You’re welcome!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I've done 4 dirt bikes.

How long ago?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I've done 4 dirt bikes.

How long ago?

Last one about 4 years ago.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Back in my motorcycle days we used to laugh at the concept of riding a motorcycle to “save money” given the cost of tires, chains, riding equipment etc etc

Biggest drawback with the dirt bike pictured, nowhere to stash stuff, gonna need a backpack or something, or else stuff stuff inside your shirt.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 450yukon, 264mag, 19 invisible), 1,969 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,889
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.