Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm two-thirds through listening to this guy, and so far everything he says is pure gold. I'll reserve judgment, however, till I've listened to the video in its entirety.

It doesn't taper off one bit, love his mindset.

The guy is brilliant. He's me on steroids.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Fast Talker Teenager is a fan of Jordon Peterson.

Wonder what Jordons take is on the Orc invasion of Ukraine.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

E
efw Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
E
Your accusation that one “gets his opinions from” someone as if these folks were worshipped appears to be projection.

One can appreciate aspects of Pres Trump or Jordan Peterson or whomever and disagree with their thoughts on Ukraine/Russia.

Just because you worship Don Lemmon and Brian Stelter doesn’t mean the same is true for others.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Your accusation that one “gets his opinions from” someone as if these folks were worshipped appears to be projection.

One can appreciate aspects of Pres Trump or Jordan Peterson or whomever and disagree with their thoughts on Ukraine/Russia.

Just because you worship Don Lemmon and Brian Stelter doesn’t mean the same is true for others.

When you directly lie about my position we all know you know you are not winning any discussion.

Here is the long form of 2 grownups discussion the Orc Invasion of Ukraine.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by efw

When you directly lie about my position we all know you know you are not winning any discussion.

Here is the long form of 2 grownups discussion the Orc Invasion of Ukraine.

Not bothering to watch it. But honest question: do the grownups call it an orc invasion?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Doyle could be greater than Rush Limbaugh if he'd just slow his roll a little. The guy is a genius.

Well said

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Fast Talker Teenager is a fan of Jordon Peterson.

Wonder what Jordons take is on the Orc invasion of Ukraine.

I’m not sure what this is supposed to prove? I like some of what Jordan Peterson says too. An intelligent person should be a free thinker that understands nuances rather than a band wagon follower. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with agreeing with Peterson or anyone else on some issues and disagreeing on others. If he parroted Peterson or anyone else in lockstep that would be the problem not agreeing at times and disagreeing at others.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NO Fast Talkin Teenagers but Sharyl and Victor Davis Hanson hit the high points.

Grown up talking.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/12/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
There's always a reason why some people defend and even champion morally corrupt politicians ..... They can relate & have common interests

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been a subscriber for over a year now.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Tag

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns, we know what your "position" is on this chaos. Your position is under a general's desk, hoping it help you sell 1,000 suppressors to the Ukes or, better yet for you, getting American men involved and selling the Deep State 50,000 suppressors. You are nothing but a greedy traitor.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Burns, we know what your "position" is on this chaos. Your position is under a general's desk, hoping it help you sell 1,000 suppressors to the Ukes or, better yet for you, getting American men involved and selling the Deep State 50,000 suppressors. You are nothing but a greedy traitor.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
NO Fast Talkin Teenagers but Sharyl and Victor Davis Hanson hit the high points.

Grown up talking.

Did those grownups use the word, "orcs"?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some people think that Greta Thunberg is a prophet.

Teenagers lack life experience and are easily manipulated by older people who seek to push a particular agenda at a specific audience through a gullible mouthpiece. Therefore, I treat any words coming out of the mouths of very young people with a fair degree of skepticism.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I'd be more than happy/interested to listen to his position, and I did so for about 40-45 minutes, but when he took the first 15 minutes to tell us we're listening to the wrong sources/narrative, and he will tell us the true facts, then gives a two minute clip, and goes on to continue to tell us he'll be telling us the real deal...and on, and on, and on??? GEEZ Get the hell on with it and present your case, your facts.

Sorry, but yeah, Rush was the same way, and I'm not wasting this much time listening to a person that just wants to pat himself on the back, telling us how smart he is.

JUST STATE YOUR FRICKIN POSITION ALREADY.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1moredeer, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 77 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,533
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.