Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hard to say if these are in the right sequence. From the local paper. Not the best look.

[Linked Image from mlive.com]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bruinruin
My nephew is getting married in GR in 3 weeks. Guess I'll add an AR pistol to my luggage for the weekend.

Daughter lives in the area....glad she has her CPL and I gave her a Browning Hi Power for a wedding gift.......with Hollow points

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Looks to me like he had the weapon in the guys back and through the struggle he ended up getting shot in the back of the head.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stammster
The official language in Nigeria is English.

Yep, beginning in Elementary School, there may be some but I ain’t met one that didn’t speak English yet, especially over here. Over here Nigerians are among our most successful immigrant groups, I guess there’s exceptions. Maybe the guy was on something.

First off, kudos to that Cop for pursuing a difficult career in thankless surroundings, if I were in charge I’d let him walk.

I’m thinking the shooting was unintentional, the Cop was clear and vocal enough about everything else. Stock Glock trigger, 5.5lbs pull?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hate to second guess a LEO without the total picture.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Was that a “ I Did that “ …

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The cop did everything in accordance with his 4th Amendment training.

But then again, so did Chauvin and half you idiots called it "murder."

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Great. When are these cops in liberal rat holes going to learn to just let them run off? His first mistake was making a dumazz traffic stop.

Doesn't matter if it was justified via Graham v Connor. Da polease is always wrong

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Implement the standard response. Pull the cops out of the black areas and allow them to regress into what they always turn into with no law enforcement.

Africide..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They all claim to be scared of the police and they they’re dads have to give them “the talk” about police being out to get black men. I’ve never seen one of these shootings where a cop walks up to a dude he’s just pulled over for a traffic stock and shoots the driver dead! Every single time they jump out of the car and start arguing, refusing to comply, and either reach into there pockets or start fighting with the police and trying to disarm the cop!

How the fug do you wrestle with a cop and take his taser from him and then claim to be surprised that the police shoot.

I’ve never felt the need to get out of my vehicle when stopped for a traffic violation or to run from the police, or to take there weapons. I’ve still alive but probably just because I’m white… lol

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds like time to burn down the Wendy’s in GR. No one gets a Frosty with courtesy fries this month.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is another sad case of Resisting Arrest. If the man had complied with the officer all would be well. I've got no sympathy for him.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Betcha it was a ND by the officer.

Either way, seems he got what he was ordering, wrestling a cop and all.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
BLM will be out in force agitaiting and looking for donations ,the founders need another 6 million dollor home

NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
After seeing the vid, the negro had it coming and that cop is going down.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Hard to say if these are in the right sequence. From the local paper. Not the best look.

Super informative.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To me, it's really quite simple. I'm not into cops harassing people, at all. However, it seems that when people do as instructed by law enforcement, not many end up shot or dead. The time to clear up whatever beef one may have about an over zealous cop or a cop on a power trip is after the fact when one is still alive to do so. You might not prevail in your grievance or lawsuit; but, at least you will be alive.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Too bad cops weren't big burly guys like they used to be. One look at 6'-4" and 250lbs of Mike the cop and that little weed wouldn't have even thought about resisting. And if he did, he would have been on the ground in a second, not two minutes of 'rasslin where he could still get the advantage.

Crappy situation for the cop to be in. Yeah, Grand Rapids will burn. And the media are thrilled that they don't have to talk about Hunter Biden or Biden's total failure, so this will be ALL they cover for the next six months.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by grouseman
Too bad cops weren't big burly guys like they used to be. One look at 6'-4" and 250lbs of Mike the cop and that little weed wouldn't have even thought about resisting. And if he did, he would have been on the ground in a second, not two minutes of 'rasslin where he could still get the advantage.

Crappy situation for the cop to be in. Yeah, Grand Rapids will burn. And the media are thrilled that they don't have to talk about Hunter Biden or Biden's total failure, so this will be ALL they cover for the next six months.

you can thank insurance companies for that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heard about it on the radio this morning.

National news now.

Buckle up.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (160user, 1Longbow, 204guy, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 37 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,445
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.