Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by sparkman10mm
Ben Crump has been here , immediately after incident.
Now returning..

👌

There's a protest march in flint this evening. He'll probably be the guest speaker, if they can get the mic away from the county sheriff... 🤭

The buses will roll in by the weakens.
Then the party starts!

Proly shoot several of their own

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by rem shooter
BLM will be out in force agitaiting and looking for donations ,the founders need another 6 million dollor home

............. That was my thought process when I heard about this. BLM is now one of two acronyms: "Buying Large Mansions", or "Buying Lotsa Mansions". They already have a prestigious real estate portfolio and probably would like to expand it.

Not with Biden in office. Those paid agitators won’t be needdd, but the ones crying “racist!” for the cameras will suffice. Majority white midwestern city and all…

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, if/when they start bussing in more trash, it's gonna get sporty.

Luckily I live far enough away (but work in GR) where I can just kick back, drink beer and watch the news. I live closer to Muskegon but if the hood gets restless, they don't come to the sticks. Sometimes they use what little brain they have.

I'm curious how the new chief is gonna handle it. He's from Chicago I believe. White dude so he's walking on eggshells. He should be used to it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LOL!!!
Vid on Fox .
He popped him right in the back of the noggin.
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Awesome vid!!!!

But the 13,s are getting uppity up their....

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
continue to thank the community for standing up with the family, the activists for standing up with the family, and continue to protest injustice. And the family continues to ask that they do it peacefully because Patrick was not being violent on the video and so they ask that we not be violent in following Patrick’s example on his last seconds on this earth,” Ben Crump, the family’s attorney, said at a Thursday

Part of a news conference. I guess fighting with a cop is nonviolent. So I guess a bullet to the back of the head is also nonviolent. Just like burning down cities are peaceful protests.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
black guy was 100 % in the wrong, America has laws , i feel sorry for the police officer and his family . this black race seems to feel they can do what ever they want America needs to get tougher about this crap.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pete53
black guy was 100 % in the wrong, America has laws , i feel sorry for the police officer and his family . this black race seems to feel they can do what ever they want America needs to get tougher about this crap.

Agreed. Alot of lives are gonna be ruined cuz 1 guy didn't want to comply over a misdemeanor ticket

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I can hear the drum beat all the way out here in CA.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Empowered via fūckin obama...

Read an interesting post on FB (I know...) this morning. A black guy from flint talked about how the groids from the Congo don't consider themselves black, they're only aligning themselves with the blacks for the blm benefits. He also said they shouldn't be getting involved.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope they burn GR to the ground.
Have relatives there. Need a new excuse not to visit.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Luckily I live far enough away (but work in GR) where I can just kick back, drink beer and watch the news. I live closer to Muskegon but if the hood gets restless, they don't come to the sticks. Sometimes they use what little brain they have.

I'm curious how the new chief is gonna handle it. He's from Chicago I believe. White dude so he's walking on eggshells. He should be used to it.

Now WTF would GR hire a police chief out of Schitcago?

I'll tell ya why, because they want GR to be just like Schitcago, they can retain control better that way.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7

Smart man. Alot of conservatives live there but unfortunately not enough. Liberal mayor and the city manager is a racist liberal groid. I'm surprised they hired a white police chief. Even the NAACP was involved on how it was racist and not enough diversity blah blah blah.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Looks to me like he had the weapon in the guys back and through the struggle he ended up getting shot in the back of the head.

Sniff....I just Love a happy ending...

Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Now WTF would GR hire a police chief out of Schitcago?

I'll tell ya why, because they want GR to be just like Schitcago, they can retain control better that way.

I'm curious how this guy is gonna handle it. On the coverage you don't see any cops anywhere. Grant it, it's small protest now but now it's national, curious how it will go. You and I are far enough out that it won't effect us.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RUM7

Smart man. Alot of conservatives live there but unfortunately not enough. Liberal mayor and the city manager is a racist liberal groid. I'm surprised they hired a white police chief. Even the NAACP was involved on how it was racist and not enough diversity blah blah blah.

A lot of bullschidt like the MSP is going through, racial profiling. GRPD has been targeted for a few years now. This incident has blown up in their faces.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Empowered via fūckin obama...

Read an interesting post on FB (I know...) this morning. A black guy from flint talked about how the groids from the Congo don't consider themselves black, they're only aligning themselves with the blacks for the blm benefits. He also said they shouldn't be getting involved.

Somebody .. Somebody .. Somebody ..
Will Somebody.. Somebody
Lord .. Somebody ..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
looks like it is about time for the locals to go "shopping", I mean looting, I mean peacefully protest

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Joel/AK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pullit
looks like it is about time for the locals to go "shopping", I mean looting, I mean peacefully protest

Nah, no new Nike stores I know of. Best buy is probably shidting their pants though.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don’t care, sorry there was a bullet wasted.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by pullit

I'm sure they'll be on their best wilding behavior.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.