I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't really know.
My view:
1. NATO should have never expanded to include former Soviet Satellites. The Russians have been paranoid about their neighbors since before Ivan the Terrible. I think we should have invited Russia to join NATO as a leverage to our real enemies, CHINA (North Korea) and Iran. Iposit, had Russia been courted properly back in the 90s, Putin would have never risen to power. Hell, I can make a case for NATO's disbandment after Gorbachev "ruined" smile everything .

2. Ukraine (the government ) is a kleptocracy that President Trump tried to keep in check, although I have no issues in trading with them. Nobody's asked the question about Zelinsky's bank account. I think what is happening to their people at the hands of the Russians (and as a result of western incompetence) is a tragedy. Russians DO have a history of this kind of behavior. Nothing new there.

3.Absolute power corrupts absolutely and Putin is a prime example. That said, there IS some merit about what was happening to Russians in UK territory. Russia too, is a kleptocracy only much bigger. I don't buy that Putin is the "savior" of Western values, Russians have subscribed to "western blues"again neither is anybody in Europe. Why ON EARTH did the Euros (and I exclude the Brits) decide to become totally energy independent on Russia ( had she joined NATO, different story).

4. The Russian armed forces are a paper tiger (with nukes) and I can with a high degree of certainty conclude they are and were getting their asses kicked. Given their limited resources, it was idiotic to launch this war.

5. NONE of this would have happened (yes I know it's impossible to prove a negative) had Trump won re-election, then again most of us know EVERYONE was against him because he was incorruptible and a LOT of politicians would have lost their rice bowls

6. The moron in the White House (and his handlers, specifically the obama mafia) is pulling the strings.

7. I don't think Putin is "off his rocker" and he won't go nuclear .

I am on the side of the Ujranian rank and file who don't have the big picture and are just fighting for their homes. Lastly, I'm pretty fed up with the over use of the WAR CRIMES! bullshit. While I am sure atrocities are happening, war is hell and WE deliberately and by open design specifically TARGET civilians in WWII. Anyone with half a brain needs only to look at Dresden and Tokyo (notice I am not including Hiroshima and Nagasaki as that was in my opinion fully justified).

I agree with most of what you posted except for #4.

I've sought sources outside of MSM and have discovered a reporter who's been in that region since 2014.His on scene reports and interviews with Ukrainian citizens may dispute your assessment.

I posted this a few weeks ago.

The complexities of the situation in that part of the world have escaped the meager intellect of several brainiacs, who have taken this thread off course.The remedial cold war mentality is exposed with almost every post.Everyone knows that Putin is a tyrant and tyrants murder to stay in power.Regardless of these known facts,members continue to support the former comedian/actor/NWO puppet,who is no better than Putin.Zelensky will sacrifice his citizens in a pathetic attempt to burnish his international image,while funneling Ukrainian and U.S tax dollars to his/their off shore accounts and destroying records of the NWO's corruption and interference in a sovereign nation's internal affairs.

If you mention the Granite Revolution of 1990,the Orange Revolution of 2004-2005 or the Maidan Revolution of 2010 the brainiacs will scratch their ass and then make some post that is nonsensical and irrelevant.They were given an opportunity to better understand the issues and players involved in this area of the world but turned it down in favor of bloviating their antiquated,anti-Commie rhetoric completely devoid of education.

Before 1990, Ukraine had existed as an independent nation only a few times, most recently for a few years after WW I and for a brief period in the 1600's. The country had been under total or partial Russian control for most of its history and as a result, a large number of Ukrainians felt a kinship with Russia as they also spoke Russian.

Unfortunately the letter agencies of this nation,who claim to be acting in our best interest,have installed a puppet that does the bidding of our corrupt politicians to the detriment of their own citizens.We the citizens of this nation,as well as the citizens of Ukraine, are caught between a struggle for power that doesn't benefit us in any way that's believable or tangible.If their sole purpose is to control a nation,use it to launder U.S/Ukrainin tax money to their off shore accounts and back to our corrupt politicos,while antagonizing Russia with an outdated "cold war" mentality, then hopefully they'll fail.These government apparatchiks,who have lied us into wars since the "Gulf of Tonkin" sham, should learn a lesson from their interference but somehow I doubt it.These letter agencies pulled off a coup in Ukraine and undermined their arguments about their support of democracy by depriving the citizens of Ukraine of a democracy's most fundamental right,that of self determination.

I don't know where this will end,perhaps in WW III,but you can believe it will only benefit the "deep state",their billionaire supporters,the military industrial complex,the Demonrat/Commie/home/pedo Party but unfortunately not the citizens of Ukraine or the USA.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Can there be more than two sides to this? What I see is limiting our choices by those that are promoting an agenda. That would be the left for the most part. They are creating something else to promote their assault on our Republic. Too bad as much attention is not on the corruption in our own government.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Someone tell Burns nobody is paying any attention to him, and that politicians aren't the greatest references.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rte
This is clearly illustrative as to whom watches and believes fake news [MSM].

You would think that when the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party supports a particular position,any legitimate conservative would instinctively and reflexively support the opposite position.

Look where that philosophy got the democrats. Not every issue is a zero sum game.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Can there be more than two sides to this? What I see is limiting our choices by those that are promoting an agenda. That would be the left for the most part. They are creating something else to promote their assault on our Republic. Too bad as much attention is not on the corruption in our own government.

Yep. Team Brandon whispered the right words to the right people to influence Russia to at first move military to borders, the whispering continued, and Russia followed through.

This giving Team Brandon what it wanted to deflect USA public attention to conditions here in USA. All about manipulating for the mid-terms. But the manipulation result exploded into where it is now. Same, same as a minor C19 leak to disrupt the 2020 Presidential election where the C19 leak blew up too. And here we are.

GOA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is impossible to get a fair assessment of the situation from all major media outlets. Even their videos of the death and destruction is tainted to their agenda. Dead people laying on the ground cannot tell you whether they were killed by Russian forces or their own.
Information filtering out by people like Gonzalo Lira(sp?) and other sources tell a much different story. It is known fact that Zelensky refuses to uphold the treaty. It is known fact that the Donbas region has suffered at the hands of their fellow countrymen.
That country has been used and abused by Washington for decades. The Biden’s, Kerry’s, Romney’s and many others have been using it for profit. The bio labs are there and we put them there.
I can’t blame Putin for any of that.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rte

I've sought sources outside of MSM and have discovered a reporter who's been in that region since 2014.His on scene reports and interviews with Ukrainian citizens may dispute your assessment.

Who is this reporter?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Someone tell Burns nobody is paying any attention to him, and that politicians aren't the greatest references.

LOL.

My name is in the OP.

This thread is litterally about me and you feel driven to try and get some attention.

Now hush up the grown ups are talking. See below.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by rte

Who is this reporter?

What does it matter you won’t believe the reporter either.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Putin wants Ukraine for a collection of reasons.
(1) He believes the NATO nations collectively want to take over the world, as he, (Putin) does. Ukraine as a NATO nation would be
a mega crisis in his mind. And Ukraine has as part of its constitution, a requirement to pursue NATO membership! Putin's belief that
NATO wants to take over his county, is why he publicly referred to his use of nukes if ANY other nation joined NATO. Sweden and
Finland may very well formally, make the request, before mid-year 2022. Finland shares a land border with Russia and Sweden has
land that's within 135 miles of Russian land.
(2) Putin wants the natural gas that's in and around Ukraine, as well as all Ukraine's natural resources.
(3) Putin wants the natural land buffer that Ukraine would be for Russia.
(4) In some and substance Putin wants to reconstruct the USSR.
(Just a side note - Ukraine is NOT a legitimate democracy and there's plenty of info to prove that. No nation can legitimately claim to
be aiding Ukraine in the name of protecting democracy. It is better for the U.S. though, if Ukraine remains a sovereign, anti-Russia nation.)

Jack
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Russians have always been good at killing the helpless civilians. The Ukraine famine is a great example or the millions killed in Stalins purges. Military prisoners as will as political ones. It’s all they know how to do and can only score any type of victory when the outnumber their opponents by wide margins.

They might end up taking Ukraine, but many more Russians will die trying as there already has been left to rot. I hope each and every one of them that took part in this war dies a horrific death. Dead Russians are the best Russians!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Russians have always been good at killing the helpless civilians. The Ukraine famine is a great example or the millions killed in Stalins purges.
The Russian people were under the captivity of the (((Bolsheviks))) at that time, and were (along with the Ukrainians) equally their victims. The Russians have, since those times, thrown that monkey off their backs, which is why modern day Russia is so hated by the (((Bolsheviks))) who currently rule over the US, the UK, Germany, etc., etc..

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
If our last election was “fortified” to “protect democracy” why in the world would we care if Russia represents a “threat to democracy”?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Now hush up the grown ups are talking.

You need better material. That's older than some of your hero pictures.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

So,...Desantis is owned too.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Why is he even talking about it? Political posturing. More important things to consider if he's going to run for president, like our manufacturing being owned by China. Seems we had a guy take that to task. MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Soros, clinton, pope, biden, bush, cnn, msnbc, msn, fox news, obama, graham, pelosi, pretty much all the dems and all the neocons. Oh, dumb fuggs like jeffo, tyler, burns, suckass charlie. I'm sure there are more I'm missing, but none are any better than these mentioned. Have fun with that team of peeps

Facists love to make enemies lists. Well played.

Don't forget Trump, he's on team Ukraine.

Ted Cruz on team Ukraine

Elon Musk is pro Ukraine and has donated Star Link internet systems to Ukraine.

Ron Desantis smashed Putin.

Jim Jordan is a Zelenskyy fan and on team Ukraine.

Add them to the list then!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Let keep it rolling.

Another Trump on team Ukraine.

I mentioned fox news

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

186 members (1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 28 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,079
Posts18,501,608
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.