Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Queeneth,

The guy you are trying to cite,might not shoot for Reupold...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though I've never seen a Reupold,let alone them wellllll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most fhuqking Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Saved for posterity. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Queeneth,

The guy you are trying to cite,might not shoot for Reupold...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though I've never seen a Reupold,let alone them wellllll beyond your "means","abilities" or "comprehension". Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most fhuqking Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Finally, that is actually finny.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Queeneth,

You had no need to save anything, I had no interest in deleting anything,

Jokes on you dude, call Litz up and tell him his groups aren't in a circle........

You tell him 'stick said so.

Fhuqking Laughing!!!!!!!! Hint!!!!! How many times you think you posted that same childish verbage in just this thread alone?

You really do need some new material...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
OP - you've already been given the advice on diagnosis and forward thinking.

Heed it or just stop making posts like this arguing with the advice?

Totally dump your mounting system including scope, then repeat, then check back in...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Not arguing with any advice, just keeping 'stick entertained.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Queeneth is "vindicated" in being the Drooltard "victim",in something as fhuqking simplistic as a rifle and it's scope. Hint.

It's a keen angle upon Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,if you are a Whining CLUELESS Kchunt and she's enthralled with the notion...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Obviously,she can only provide a Whine and in her crossed-eyes it has "merit". So she starts a Thread,slinks from same and is compelled to point her Quivering Fingers. Hint.

She'll steal video and pics from others,while making "excuses" for her Dumbfhuqktitude and I fhuqking HOPE that "works". Hint.

Bless her heart,

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Not arguing with any advice, just keeping 'stick entertained.

Right....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

xp, time to come clean here, I watched the video link you provided,
and its clear this Litz dude is a bit of a newb.

3 shot groups? Laughing.............

3 shot groups that are not in a circle??????

oh hell, """"If groups aren't round,the Rifle is screaming at you. Hint.""""""""'

Send a link to this thread to this Litz Joker so he can be properly educated..........

sheesh.

I thought you were serious at first, then I caught the sarcasm.
Bryan is a great guy. I only met him once at the F-Class Nats/World, when we hosted the Worlds at Raton/Whittington Center.

Ernie "The Un-Tactical"

[Linked Image]
http://sebrests-usa.com/
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, sarcasm,

went right over sticks head though, hence his screen shot.

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
On a positive note, may have found a range with longer range and that will also allow me to set up one of those tall test's.

Could be fun.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Queeneth,

You keep using your Imagination to Pretend you ain't the the Retard which started this Thread,asking these questions...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
On a positive note, may have found a range with longer range and that will also allow me to set up one of those tall test's.

Could be fun.

Bad 100yd zero and a rifle that you think shoots under 1 MOA = you are just going to confuse yourself more.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

Could be fun.

Bad 100yd zero and a rifle that you think shoots under 1 MOA = you are just going to confuse yourself more.

And waste time and ammunition. You are trying to make chicken salad from chicken schit. Ditch the scope and see what happens

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by pete53
that group is good enough for hunting within 300 yards , with respect to all maybe your rifle does not like Barnes bullets ? maybe try Hammer bullets ? Berger bullets ? Hornady ? i would try Berger bullets for accuracy ?

Funny story, That gun loves 42.6 grains of H4350 and 140g Berger VLD hunting bullets, Most accurate rifle and load I have.

Done deal, had that load dialed in a year ago and ample supplies of said components on hand,

Then to my surprise, Outfitter says Bergers really not preferred on his hunts,

Seems like a bad idea to contradict the guy who your about to spend 2 weeks on a mountain top with,

So Barnes Bullets it is.

Unless you are hunting something that bites( 6.5 creedmore so doubtful. ) your guide has not seen Bergers kill stuff or has no problem recommending clients shoot WAAAAAY passed their abilities.........

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Sheep are dangerous.

I'd go Partition before a Barnes but really any cup-n-core would do the job.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've met/know a LOT of Guides and nary a one has a fhuqking clue about rifles or terminal effects. Hint.

A prudent Guide would admonish Reupold's and endorse wares that actually fhuqking worked. Hint.

Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

Could be fun.

Bad 100 yard zero?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm beginning to think you are obtuse.

At a minimum, you are to the left (which several have pointed out). When you consider your real group size, it may be high also. Get one of those phone apps that measure group size based on a picture. It will also tell you where the center of the group is - move that center to your POA (if the scope will track).

In all seriousness, I hope you are successful on your hunt. If you want to study Litz, he states it all starts at 100yds. If you are not locked down at 100yds don't worry about anything else yet. Shoot a 5 shot group, center it and then you know what you are capable of - and maybe it's only being within 3" of your target at 300yds during a worst-case scenario (as your experiment has shown).

With the $$ spent on this hunt, a 10-shot group for accuracy and 10 for velocity is a cheap insurance policy. As you stated, hunting and shooting from a bench are different, if you can't nail it down on the bench you are setting yourself up for something worse in the field.

Best of luck.

― Ernest Hemingway
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 04/16/22.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

You are a wizard - I struggle with pictures, let alone gifs (if that's what it's called).

― Ernest Hemingway
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,395 guests, and 819 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,505
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.