Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have a new-to-me stainless Tikka T3 Varmint in .223. It shot my previous 75 gr ELDM load okay, but not how I know Tikkas can shoot. I figure that if I have to do it over I’m gonna do it differently.

I did some research and decided to try TAC. I’m running it kinda hot so I’m not gonna post my load, but chrono testing gets me 3043, ES 16, SD 6, but only 7 shots. Brass looks fine, no bolt lift issues. I’m loading pretty long with Mountain Tactical magazines.

I put together a seating depth test starting at just kissing the lands (2.477”) and ending at 2.373,” which isn’t far from the ogive. Weather permitting I’ll be able to get an afternoon in maybe Wednesday.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I’m looking for Tikka accuracy. 3043 with a .235 G7 ain’t bad.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Smokin' velocity, Hopefully the accuracy is there too!

Let us know how she ends up

~ M

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I have a new-to-me stainless Tikka T3 Varmint in .223. It shot my previous 75 gr ELDM load okay, but not how I know Tikkas can shoot. I figure that if I have to do it over I’m gonna do it differently.

I did some research and decided to try TAC. I’m running it kinda hot so I’m not gonna post my load, but chrono testing gets me 3043, ES 16, SD 6, but only 7 shots. Brass looks fine, no bolt lift issues. I’m loading pretty long with Mountain Tactical magazines.

I put together a seating depth test starting at just kissing the lands (2.477”) and ending at 2.373,” which isn’t far from the ogive. Weather permitting I’ll be able to get an afternoon in maybe Wednesday.

P

Yeah, 3,043 fps with a 75 ELD out of a .223 is crazy fast.

2,900 or so is where I'd be shutting things down fwiw.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Higginez

P

Max charge of Varget gets me 2977 so I’m not that far off.

Why hand load if not to push the limits of performance?

Hand loading conservatively is like asking a red headed whore to hold your hand.

Meanin’ no disrespect to red headed whores, of course.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Well, I'm certainly not trying to be the pressure police.

My experience is that 2,900 fps is what a guy can expect from a .223 and 75's

A fast .223AI fire form load with 75's is running 2,950-80.

.223AI full house loads at 3,090 fps

Good luck.

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

P

Hand loading conservatively is like asking a red headed whore to hold your hand.

P

Do what you wanna do, but if you lose an eye or worse, that is on you.. You always want to load at top velocity (maybe even over pressure) and then putz around with seating depth. That may not work this time. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chit AMU is notorious for loading hot when I say hot, brass is one and done.. for those of you living under a rock AMU stands for Army Markmanship Unit.. As the story was told to me AMU showed up to camp perry and shot across the course the long line load was 80gr smk loaded in lapua brass. Well amu was just leaving it lay guys started picking it up as the rest of the story goes the brass wouldn’t even hold a primer.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

P

P

Find some 80gr eld m those have a Brian Litz tested bc of .505. I verified that bc to be spot on out to 600 and 1000yds. If you can get 2800-2900 with that 80gr bullet you will outshoot alot of other cartridges out to a 1000yds. My daughter used that bullet in her Valkyrie at a 1000yd match. They call it the red rocket load.

Last edited by 79S; 04/18/22.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Eyepatches look cool.

Moshe Dayan was a badass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

...at 200 fps over max she has herpes.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I looked up some Tac data and found that the old manual has some 5.56 load data rated to 62,350 psi and shows a compressed load of 25.8 gr Tac at 2,994 fps. with a Hornady 75 hpbt in a 24" bbl.

Maybe Pharm got a Tikka with a fast bbl?

LOL

Sorry Pharm, didn't mean to get the pressure police all riled up. My bad.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I looked up some Tac data and found that the old manual has some 5.56 load data rated to 62,350 psi and shows a compressed load of 25.8 gr Tac at 2,994 fps. with a Hornady 75 hpbt in a 24" bbl.

Maybe Pharm got a Tikka with a fast bbl?

LOL

Sorry Pharm, didn't mean to get the pressure police all riled up. My bad.

I started at 25.8 and got a high ES so I went up .1. Still high. Went up another tenth, no pressure signs and 16 ES.

3043-2994 = 49.

And I’m loading a lot longer than 2.260” so I’m not worried.

Don’t anyone else try this.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Started at 25.8?

Zoinks!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I shoot a bit of Hornady 75 hollow points.. I'll have to go look at my exact data but it's 8208 ...
Don't remember the velocity I will post it in the morning

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Started at 25.8?

Zoinks!

Well he is definitely in the 5.56/223 Wylde pressure territory.. that kissing the lands load I be interested on how it does..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Those 75's do look mean loaded out though.

79, I need to look for some 80's. Those sound like zingers as well.

Semper Fi
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

...at 200 fps over max she has herpes.

That’s what condoms and Valtrex are for.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by beretzs

I thought about finding a Remington 700 in a 223 sending it of get a1-7 twist heavy barrel screwed have chamber cut to shoot those 80’s need to be seated around 2.500-2.550. Be a dandy f class rifle. A SA Winchester in a 223 be a better build I think.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 79S

I thought about finding a Remington 700 in a 223 sending it of get a1-7 twist heavy barrel screwed have chamber cut to shoot those 80’s need to be seated around 2.500-2.550. Be a dandy f class rifle. A SA Winchester in a 223 be a better build I think.

Man, I’d love a 1-7 223 Model 70 myself.

Semper Fi
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S

Man, I’d love a 1-7 223 Model 70 myself.

Had one, on a Ruger 77 Mk 2 Action.... H 335 with a 25 grain load with a 55 SP, messed that action up, TWICE... and destroyed two stocks...

pulled the barrel, Rechambered it for 22.250 and put on another Ruger Mk 2...

it really shines all the more, with a 22.250 chambering.. especially with a longer magazine... as the action was originally a 243....

68, 69, 73, 75, 77 and 80 grain bullets work very well and very accurately.. will reach way out there...

gotta find those couple of boxes of 88 grain ELD-Ms I picked up and try those out.....

bet I have good things waiting for me with those....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 79S
Chit AMU is notorious for loading hot when I say hot, brass is one and done.. for those of you living under a rock AMU stands for Army Markmanship Unit.. As the story was told to me AMU showed up to camp perry and shot across the course the long line load was 80gr smk loaded in lapua brass. Well amu was just leaving it lay guys started picking it up as the rest of the story goes the brass wouldn’t even hold a primer.

I sized some brass this afternoon from my chrono test. Primer pockets were as tight as a frog’s ass.

R-P brass.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Range day today and the conditions were great.

I started the seating depth test with the shortest rounds. Awful. The first 3 iterations were more like a shotgun pattern than a group. The next two lengths showed promise but then I got to the longest set, just barely touching the lands.

I need to roll a few more but this is a pretty good first effort. Chrono is 3035.
Safe in my rifle only, do not exceed published loads.
OAL is 2.477”

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[

I'm well past this phase in my handloading journey. Eyes, face and hands still intact smirk

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not long range and ya need a Bolt action, with a 1 in 9 twist...

but a super accurate load, is the 75 grain A Max with 8 grains of Unique....a 5 shot, one hole at 75 yds most of the time for me...

and has actually worked pretty well for kids just starting out on deer under 100 yds....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Seafire

but a super accurate load, is the 75 grain A Max with 8 grains of Unique....a 5 shot, one hole at 75 yds most of the time for me...

and has actually worked pretty well for kids just starting out on deer under 100 yds....

Functionally, what’s the difference between the A Max and ELDM?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

For me, the A-Max is much more accurate in every .223/5.56 I own. That said, the jackets on the ELD-M seems to be a bit harder, based on penetration of wild pigs.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

The ELD-M has that heat shield tip to counteract the re-entry burn, before target touchdown.

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I rolled a few more from the accuracy load to run over the chrono. Average of 10 shots was 3101, SD of 16 which I thought was a little high. The original test load (3043) was a little shorter but the sd was only 6.

For you statistics wonks out there the mean was equal to the median which was equal to the mode.

I rolled enough for a range day to confirm precision.

Brass looks good. Primers are maybe a touch cratered but bolt lift was easy.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Myself.. I think Hornady invented a problem publicly, and then came out with the ELD/M to supposedly solve the problem... and increased the price by 80% just to ease their pain.....got that sort of idea off the democRats.... the ones who create a problem that doesn't exist, and then let us know we need them to solve and administer the problem
until hell freezes over...

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Back from the range. Can confirm.

75 grain ELDM, G7 BC .235 @ 3101 fps.

Safe in my rifle only, work up to published loads.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
That's a 24" barrel?
My Tikka 223 reports great velocity as well.
I think the slow Tikka thing is a myth- if you handload and kiss lands it's easy to get them up to speed.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by CaptArab
That's a 24" barrel?
I think the slow Tikka thing is a myth- if you handload and kiss lands it's easy to get them up to speed.

23 1/2” 1-8”.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
At similar coal with the same bullet and a very similar dose of lever i'm around ~2850 with a 16" shorty.

This bullet at that speed is simply devastating on deer.
Took one head on that was staring right at me last season- looked like a grenade shattered the entire thoracic spine area.

Can't imagine needing more for ANYTHING- so of course I built a twin in 22GT for the 88's

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by CaptArab
That's a 24" barrel?

23 1/2” 1-8”.

Nice work and solid report!
I've been happy with lever but I still keep a stash of tac around for my 308 gas gun- I might circle back if/when the lever runs dry.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Pharm, that's moving in a .223 with a 75 grain bullet.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
She ain’t walkin’, that’s for sure.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
A couple folks on the hide pitched a fit with me when I posted velocity numbers saying I was gonna steer folks into blowing faces off.

Folks don't get it - a bolt gun seated into the lands is a whole nutha level relative to mag length gas gun loads.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just rolled my first 100.

I named the load “Simo” in honor of Simo Hëyhä. Plus, I’m shooting a Tikka.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not bad, but I'll be more impressed with two groups of five side by side on the same paper. I always choke on the fourth shot.

One observation. I thought I had a great load in Fireball, but on the loading of the third batch in that brass, pocket mortality was 60 percent. No cratering, easy extraction, no rings or shinies. After Seafire told me how I screwed up, I'm surprised both my face and the rifle stayed intact. But oh, the beauteous groups.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Pharm your shooting at what 500 foot of elevation roughly if I remember correctly and maybe 55 degrees. If I remember right your probably shooting chucks and rats at 4000-4500 and warmer temperatures i will be curious to see if your pressure is still ok let us know

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
4,000’ is about right, but it snowed on us last time. Temps vary but it’s usually fairly brisk.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had one, on a Ruger 77 Mk 2 Action.... H 335 with a 25 grain load with a 55 SP, messed that action up, TWICE... and destroyed two stocks...

what do you think happened there?

very hot day/ammo/chamber?

brass not trimmed to length?

over charge from a bridge in the powder throw? (with ball powder?)

over size bullet?

any ideas?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

P

P

Got any pics of the redhead? Is she thick? Just wondering. 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by LBP

P

P

Now you guys have done it. Les loves thick red heads... The thread is going to take a turn now..

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by LBP

P

P

Now you guys have done it. Les loves thick red heads... The thread is going to take a turn now..

Yes I do 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Who is she?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by LBP
Who is she?

Should be Maureen O'hara IIRC

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by LBP
Who is she?

Beautiful woman

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
John Wayne's favorite leading lady I believe.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by LBP
Who is she?

just how YOUNG are you guys?
I could tell ya that as far back as 1965 or so....

always had a thing for redheads and she was ONE of the BEST.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Phew!
I’m only running them to 3150 out of a .22BR with LVR.

I had a tough time finding a node out of my AR with 73’s and 75 BTHP’s with TAC. Though I’m sure I’m running them WAY deeper than Pharm.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sticks lvr load with 75 bthp's hornadies works fine in my ar 5.56. While accuracy was good in my t3x hb that load is to hot in a 223 chamber...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Sticks lvr load with 75 bthp's hornadies works fine in my ar 5.56. While accuracy was good in my t3x hb that load is to hot in a 223 chamber...mb
How are the 75gr bthp’s on deer?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
They fold up Tennessee deer real handy like.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I use more of the 75 amax but a friend uses more of the 75 bthp. We get the same results. Normally a very short death run if lung shot and a shoulder shot folds them up.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Back when women had class.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I use more of the 75 amax but a friend uses more of the 75 bthp. We get the same results. Normally a very short death run if lung shot and a shoulder shot folds them up.
Might be worth a try!

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Very classy lady.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I’ve been shooting what I call the new and improved 2.5” 223 for about 4 years. Rifle is a 700 with a Krieger 26” and a JP chassis(Ackley chamber). Standard load is Varget powder and CCI 450s with Amax’s seated to 2.490” @ 3060fps. Cases have been loaded 7-8 times. Pockets are still tight. I believe long seating is key in this equation.

Someone asked what the difference between the 75gr A-Max and the 75gr ELDs. The A-Maxs shoot fine out to 600 yards (3/4 MOA) but @ 700 yards groups degrade to 2 MOA. My theory is the tips are burning off. Checked my theory with 75gr ELDs and groups @ 700 are 3/4 MOA. I don’t shoot past 600 too often at varmints so I continued to shoot the A-Maxs until they were depleted last Fall.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by LBP

Very classy lady.

She stole my heart as Esmeralda in Hunchback.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

P

P
A lot reload for just that reason hot rod
So y would a guy hot rod a 223 it makes no sense
Just get a 222 rem mag or 22-250
Reloading gives me the ability to find the sweet spot which is rarly max.
When shooting high volume 3-400/ a day the ring and blast of a max load becomes uncomfortable
I go for a sweet load.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Perused this thread a while back and used TAC for a load in my 6/45 with 75 vmax. Not apples to apples, so I'll just say it seems to work very well with this case and bullet size.

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco

P

P
A lot reload for just that reason hot rod
So y would a guy hot rod a 223 it makes no sense
Just get a 222 rem mag or 22-250
Reloading gives me the ability to find the sweet spot which is rarly max.
When shooting high volume 3-400/ a day the ring and blast of a max load becomes uncomfortable
I go for a sweet load.

Big heavy Tikka Varmint. I don’t lose sight picture. It’s very comfortable. But the key is the accuracy of the load, that’s what matters.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Unsafe

Don’t use

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Unsafe

Don’t use

How is holding hands with that red headed whore working out for ya?

JFC, 3,100 fps from a .223AI is starting to red line when things get hot.

Glad you weren't hurt and appreciate that you had the good sense to report back about the issue.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18384051/1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Eyepatches look cool.

Moshe Dayan was a badass.

Well, you have 2 eyes. Load how you like buddy..

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by devnull
Pharm, that's moving in a .223 with a 75 grain bullet.

Yeah, like it's a 22-250. Kind of sort of..

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Pharm your shooting at what 500 foot of elevation roughly if I remember correctly and maybe 55 degrees. If I remember right your probably shooting chucks and rats at 4000-4500 and warmer temperatures i will be curious to see if your pressure is still ok let us know

I hope you did not roll them like Pharm does.

BSA MAGA
P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Moshe Dayan was still a badass.

Chicks dig the eyepatch.

P

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Old post... but in my opinion? The Price...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 52 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.