Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Incredible story. Trudeau and his minions are all asses.

https://ussanews.com/2022/04/17/upd...s-here-but-my-mind-is-still-in-the-cell/

What has happened to Canada?

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ive been following his story and donated some money to help out his family. Im sure Im on a Canadian terrorist watch list

He is quite the fighter and won't back down going from a former communist country only to end up in a worse oppressive country like Canada

It's a shame because my Father's grand parents from Ireland settled in Saskatchewan as farmers and he served in WWI in the Canadian forces. Ive been traveling to Canada over 50 years and have hunted and fished and /or skied in every Canadian Province

Unfortunately facist cowards and marxists have over taken Canada

Last edited by ribka; 04/18/22.
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
As incredulous as it sounds, there were/are some Canadians who thought he should be prosecuted. Some of them frequent this forum...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
As incredulous as it sounds, there were/are some Canadians who thought he should be prosecuted. Some of them frequent this forum...
What is Steve's position on this?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by yukon254
What is Steve's position on this?

Steve, the super good christian, wants him to be sent to the Trudeau zyklon B showers and his family made into furniture

IC B2

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The day is near when the government can and will seize Mr Pawlowski's accounts, assets, etc....if he has any supporters then they will have theirs seized too.
This ties in with the thread about digital currency/id etc....

As we can see there will be fellow Canadians cheering on the tyranny imposed on the Citizens because they don't jump over the cliff like others do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by buttstock
Incredible story. Trudeau and his minions are all asses.

https://ussanews.com/2022/04/17/upd...s-here-but-my-mind-is-still-in-the-cell/

What has happened to Canada?

buttstock;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was a good one for you and you're well.

There to me no simple answer as to what has happened here and honestly any explanation I can offer is only one old guy's opinion anyways right?

For me some of the most troubling events took place in Ontario and Alberta, the reason being those provincial governments were supposed to be conservative. Alberta allowed fines for sitting outside eating lunch, playing outdoor hockey and jailed two pastors - James Coats and Artur Pawlowski.

Ontario allowed municipalities to give out fines and prevent people from having church services in their cars. If they would have met in the grocery store parking lot that would have been acceptable however.

I'm not remotely suggesting that Quebec with it's unscientific/idiotic curfew wasn't horrific, but Frank Legault doesn't pretend to be a right wing anything.

Strangely we enjoyed somewhat less draconian measures here in BC despite our provincial government being extremely left of left. Please don't take that as an endorsement of measures, only noting what I observed and was surprised to observe it.

In part the political system here is somewhat tilted to allow minorities to take power, especially in coalitions which is what we have now. As I've mentioned previously too, the federal system is set up giving some antiquated power to the Atlantic provinces as well as Quebec, so for instance I've read more than once that one vote in PEI has the weight of 4 out here in BC.

We're not terribly pleased with that naturally, especially added to the fact that up until the beer flu hit our GDP surpassed all of the Atlantic provinces combined.

Anyways, the legacy media here is absolutely and openly bought and paid for - PM Socks spent hundreds of millions propping up the major legacy media outlets and continues to put restrictions on their competition, so it's in their best interest to be pro left truly. At least one can certainly understand their motivations, you know?

As to whether there's enough folks who understand what is actually taking place and what needs to be done before irreversible damage is done - if we're not passed that truly - I'm not sure.

There are no small number of my fellow Canadians who are taking their toys and leaving too - which is a sign of many things for those who have eyes to see.

That said, there are also more and more of the younger generation I talk to who do see value in work and are seeing what's going on, so that gives me hope.

If you're inclined that way, we could certainly use some prayers or good thoughts, as I believe we are going to need all we can get.

Sorry I couldn't give you a concise and tidy answer sir, it's complicated and messy at best.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I don’t pay much attention to the religious stuff—but I’m betting this Pawlowski guy ain’t Catholic.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/videos/393853702590027/

From my wife & her facebook account....

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the link cleanbarrel, great interview.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,031
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.