Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fugk the healthcare system regarding the Covid. Won’t do [bleep] for you unless you’re so sick you go to the ER. Then they murder you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
COVER YOUR HEAD WITH FOIL..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

It is BULL S H I T !

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
To me one of the holes in the snake venom theory is the fact it didn't have the same effect on kids. Wouldn't snake venom be as detrimental to the yuts?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very interesting. Lends credence to the theory that smokers are less likely to be injured by the covid "virus".

Nobody could figure that one out until now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SCRooster
So a tease ...

I'm a pure blood. But I have had all three variations of Covid. All three were fairly rough for me .... got the Monoclonal Antibody thing on the third one which I found to be absolutely amazing. Almost instant cure. Then they cancelled monoclonal antibodies.

Why?

Watch the Water:

https://rumble.com/v10miez-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

Antivenom IS monoclonal antibodies.

The FDA and CDC are evil. Watch the video above .... why does antivenom work against Covid?

How is the population being poisoned by snake venom? King Cobra venom specifically?

Why is it that HQC, Ivermectin and Monoclonal Antibodies are not allowed (I used those in two of my three cases, the later two, to defeat Covid) .... why are they not allowed but then this new drug is pushed instead?

Remdesivir is an antiviral drug.In the United States, remdesivir may also be used to treat patients with COVID-19 who are not in the hospital, but have a high risk for COVID-19 complications due to older age, obesity, or ongoing medical conditions (such as lung, kidney, or heart disease, diabetes).

Good has become Evil and Evil Good. You said it yourself, "Evil walks among us".

Strangely, Q told us 3 years ago to "Watch The Water". Ust another lucky Quincidence I'm sure. whistle
So many lucky Quincidences. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
To say that COVID is snake venom with only the fact of losing taste and smell is a FAR stretch. I lose my taste and smell almost every time I catch the common cold.

This guy basically takes a few facts and twists them into his crazy Q narrative. I'll eat my crow if I end up being wrong.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This video and the retired chiropractor who's featured present a fiction based on a heap of false premises and half truths. It's pure fiction, albeit based on planet earth replete with humans and their world as a back drop. Follow up a few of the citations/sources, not just one, but several.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mach3
To say that COVID is snake venom with only the fact of losing taste and smell is a FAR stretch. I lose my taste and smell almost every time I catch the common cold.

This guy basically takes a few facts and twists them into his crazy Q narrative. I'll eat my crow if I end up being wrong.

I lose my taste and smell with certain colds, but losing it with covid isnt even close to the same. I lost mine for 2 months. Completely, couldnt smell or taste a thing. No stuffed nose. Once it started to come back, certain things dont taste the same anymore. Its a different animal

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I lose my taste and smell with certain colds, but losing it with covid isnt even close to the same. I lost mine for 2 months. Completely, couldnt smell or taste a thing. No stuffed nose. Once it started to come back, certain things dont taste the same anymore. Its a different animal

I agree and had the same issue, but if as many people had COVID (snake venom) then many, many more people would be dead by now. It's basically like saying people are surviving a king Cobra bite with no anti-venom injected for months.

Last edited by Mach3; 04/21/22.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
So that would imply that folks taking anti-coagulants would be somewhat protected.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I agree and had the same issue, but if as many people had COVID (snake venom) then many, many more people would be dead by now. It's basically like saying people are surviving a king Cobra bite with no anti-venom injected for months.

Oh I agree. I thought the video was interesting, but I do not believe at all in the snake thing. How would they explain people like me who have a well?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now the part about hospitals and our wonderful government holding back treatment and giving incorrect treatment, that I fully believe. The fact that there are still hospitals using remdesivir to treat covid patients should tell anyone with half a brain whats actually going on

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (160user, 2500HD, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,772 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.