Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
This gal murdered her own grandmother, and put the body in a plastic bin, and stuck the bin under the trailer she lived in, in order to collect granny's social security benefits, plus of course to refill her scrips.

******************************************************************************************
Pet duck leads to discovery of woman's body under home; suspects charged with murder
by Hannah MackenzieThursday, April 21st 2022 wlos.com

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
APRIL 15, 2022 - Mark Barnes, left, and Angela Wamsley, right, have been in custody of Buncombe County Sheriff's Office since December 2020 when they were both arrested and charged with multiple crimes, including felony concealing a death -- the death of Wamsley's grandmother, Nellie Sullivan. (Photos courtesy of Buncombe County Sheriff's Office)

APRIL 14, 2022 - According to the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office, deputies found decomposing remains while searching areas around a home off Beady Eyed Lane in Candler. (Photo credit: WLOS staff)

Email Share Icon
Buncombe County investigators say a pet duck helped locate the body of a murdered woman on April 14, 2022, at a home in Candler.

Angela Wamsley and Mark Barnes are charged with murdering Wamsley’s grandmother, Nellie Sullivan. Sullivan, in her 90’s, was determined to be missing in 2020, according to Buncombe County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Mark Walker, with the Major Case Unit.

“It became pretty apparent almost immediately that Miss Sullivan had disappeared under what can be said suspicious circumstances,” Walker said.

Walker said Wamsley and Barnes, who were already in jail, were previously charged, in mid-December 2020, with concealing a death in connection to the case, but investigators didn’t find Sullivan’s body until mid-April of 2022. According to Walker, years of search warrants and state and federal assistance lead nowhere.

“Mark [Barnes] actually sent us on a wild goose chase which resulted in us digging for several days in a site that he knew she was not located at,” Walker said.

That goose chase eventually ended, thanks to the pet duck.

“Apparently, the duck ran underneath the trailer at 11 Beady Eyed Lane, and as they were chasing after their pet duck, they ran across the container that Nellie Sullivan was located in,” Walker said. “If I could give that duck a medal, I would.”

“Her remains have been sent to an anthropologist for further examination just so we can try to nail down exactly how long she’s been deceased,” Walker added. “We do know it was multiple years.”

According to Walker, Wamsley and Barnes concealed the body then continued to collect Sullivan’s social security and retirement benefits. He said they also filled her prescriptions.

The veteran investigator admitted he was shocked by the disregard for human life: An aging grandmother, suffering from health issues, including dementia.

“Instead of receiving the care she needed from those that are supposed to love her the most, she received the exact opposite in the worst possible way,” Walker said.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"the duck ran underneath the trailer at 11 Beady Eyed Lane,"

One just can't make this s hit up!

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The spawn of inbreeding obviously.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It’s a wonder that litter of ‘beetle hounds unda the trailer didnt already sniff out the stiff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That duck needs to be adopted into a loving home. The two scumbags should be locked up and have the key tossed away. The only thing they took care of was grannies prescriptions and social security. Really sad how sick and cruel some of these scum can get.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Two pure blooded appialachian americans right there! mericans plain and simple!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Two pure blooded appialachian americans right there! mericans plain and simple!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this is what African Americans don't see

none of us give a [bleep] if the cops beat or shot their ass during their arrest.

worthless people don't have a color.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
My grandmother had a saying that describes them perfectly- - - - - - -"The only thing worse than n i g g e r s is poor white trash!" Wise lady, there!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
They would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling duck.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
this is what African Americans don't see

none of us give a [bleep] if the cops beat or shot their ass during their arrest.

worthless people don't have a color.

Exactly!
I'll use that, if I may.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I can't stand white trash. If they can't steal what we worked for, they destroy it.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if those two cousins or maybe even half siblings had children.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by auk1124
They would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddling duck.

😂😂😂

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
White trash, meth heads in particular, and mongrel dogs have a lot in common- - - - - -it they can't eat it or fugg it, they schidt on it!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Asheville NC at its finest.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Common White Trash is not limited to just the Appalachian area. I grew up in a very small rural town in the southern Ozarks of Arkansas. There was a man there, white as snow, who used to pimp for his daughters. For two dollars, you could pick one you liked and for another dollar, he'd come along and play his "git-tar" for you while you porked his daughter.

The sheriff finally chased him and family out of the county. That was about 70 years ago.

Read Erskine Caldwell's novels. He specialized in writing about Common White Trash. A very successful novelist.

"Takes all kinds," as they say. crazy

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mongrel dogs aren't that bad.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
A 15 year old white girl in one of my Nashville high school auto mechanics classes got arrested for killing her father- - - -one 9 MM round to the head while he was asleep. Seems like he was a crackhead who had been screwing her since she was 11, and she finally got enough of his abuse. I don't remember what the final outcome of that situation was- - - -it got hushed up pretty quickly, and never hit the local news at all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,189
Posts18,503,386
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.