[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[i[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]mg]https://i.imgur.com/1hRY3Wm.png[/img]

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The decline is real!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
C
C
Its amazing that people dont understand that the woke movement, its underpinnings, and what those entail will be the end of western civilization and by extension the united states. Most people just arent that intelligent.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cj19
Its amazing that people dont understand that the woke movement, its underpinnings, and what those entail will be the end of western civilization and by extension the united states. Most people just arent that intelligent.

I get so tired of conservative radio talk show hosts that can't seem to connect the simplest dots and figure out what's happening. They all incredulous like "Whoa, wth is the left thinking anyway?".

Dumbschits. The left is taking over the government and the country in preparation to pillage the entire country and it's citizens of all their resources!

How stupid do you have to be to not know what's happening in America right now?

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think it’s too late. We sat around waiting for a “Leader” until our country was lost.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We've been murdering unborn babies for decades, and nobody cares. Are you guys just now figuring out how pathetic our leaders are?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Cj19

I get so tired of conservative radio talk show hosts that can't seem to connect the simplest dots and figure out what's happening. They all incredulous like "Whoa, wth is the left thinking anyway?".

Dumbschits. The left is taking over the government and the country in preparation to pillage the entire country and it's citizens of all their resources!

How stupid do you have to be to not know what's happening in America right now?

I share the same frustration.... then I realize they are in it for money.... they are grifters also

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will be very bloody!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This one needs an extral panel of Trump saying " shut down the country for Covid" and then most of America saying "Blame Biden and Putin"

very short memories folks have.
Originally Posted by Raspy

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rome is falling.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
C
The only way to defeat "woke" or other marxist ideology is on the battlefield of ideas. It is very possible to do so because our side is actually based upon logic and reason. The use of force has the oppose effect. Whether you believe injustices occurred on Jan 6 or not, the net effect was not what the majority of Americans would classify as a victory. In comparison, ron de santis in florida has applied simple logic to a variety of problems from covid to disney. The result is plain for everyone to see.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A slow "bleed-out" and America will fall forever...

The sooner the collapse... the stronger men will remain to rebuild. Some chance is better than no chance.

It is ugly now... but the stench of what is coming will be horrific. FAR MORE than many will be able to take.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
There ain't a one in our Government who's there to serve for the good of their Country. They're all crooks, on the take and in it for themselves. If you believe otherwise you're a fool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
20 gallons of gasoline cost me $90 yesterday. Thanks Joe biden and all the low life fuggs who helped with the coup of a standing president. Stolen elections have consequences. It appears the democRATs loved the jimmy Carter years because that is exactly what we are living AGAIN !

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart
There ain't a one in our Government who's there to serve for the good of their Country. They're all crooks, on the take and in it for themselves. If you believe otherwise you're a fool.

MOST... I agree with.

But not all...

Our Lt. Gov. is pretty dialed in on most topics I care about.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
A slow "bleed-out" and America will fall forever...

The sooner the collapse... the stronger men will remain to rebuild. Some chance is better than no chance.

It is ugly now... but the stench of what is coming will be horrific. FAR MORE than many will be able to take.

It isn't an accident, Canada is in lockstep with every fugg up,,,,,,, this digital everything seems like one of the end games for total control.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,745 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,199
Posts18,503,622
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.