-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep...nothing to it,whether Rimfire or Centerfire RAR,including Precisions and 10/22's. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

That being said,you want Bob's extended 1913 and with ALL the inclination you can fhuqking get,otherwise you are throwing 50% of the erector away(as a minimum) and hurting Utility/Durability,due ring spacing. Hint.

SSALT is heavy and not my jam. I want FIXED fhuqking rings and have lotsa High's in service. Nope,more than that. Hint.(grin)

That being said,'Horn rings are a GREAT preference on Krunchentickers,due the 40MOA inclination availability. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MOA rail, not millrad? mix n match, hint, lmfao, hint, lol...

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MrsTooDumb,

You simply set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and keep taking notes...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lmfao, hint, lol, couch king, go snort sawdust, lol, hint, btfa...D, hint, lol, lmfao, hint, moa dust, hint, lol, BO hairsoft, B_Stikums, hint, crap azz chinaman clock in yer milrad moa hint, lol, lmfao hint BiG ScRotUms sawdust Snort Hint, lmfao, lol, hint

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MrsTooDumb,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even a Brokedick like you can "afford" to "contribute" with your Man Lust Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
lmfao, hint, lol, couch king, go snort sawdust, lol, hint, btfa...D, hint, lol, lmfao, hint, moa dust, hint, lol, BO hairsoft, B_Stikums, hint, crap azz chinaman clock in yer milrad moa hint, lol, lmfao hint BiG ScRotUms sawdust Snort Hint, lmfao, lol, hint

Tourette? grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just pokin' the stick on a slow friday afternoon, raining here.

There's times I could use the Tourette card to justify azz chews given...hint, laughing!!!.........

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
AND....waiting on the BigBrownTruck to drop off the 10x42 today.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And there it is, BigBrownTruck was here, guy #thedoorbellbutton to let me know the 10x42 & SS-TAC low rings have landed.

Nor gonna post photos as there are plenty above showing what this Scookum glass and FinestKind scope ring things look like, thanks to BS of the timberjackoffs...hint, lmfao, whoohoo...hebersscookum

GOA
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Yep...nothing to it,whether Rimfire or Centerfire RAR,including Precisions and 10/22's. Hint.

That being said,you want Bob's extended 1913 and with ALL the inclination you can fhuqking get,otherwise you are throwing 50% of the erector away(as a minimum) and hurting Utility/Durability,due ring spacing. Hint.

SSALT is heavy and not my jam. I want FIXED fhuqking rings and have lotsa High's in service. Nope,more than that. Hint.(grin)

That being said,'Horn rings are a GREAT preference on Krunchentickers,due the 40MOA inclination availability. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint................

Thank you sir!

Last edited by JPL4584; 04/22/22.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Have a MQ in lows on a 64 Anschutz and like it lots. But clearance isn't everything. Think about comb height some. Don't want to rupture a cervical disc twisting your neck down to the optical axis.

As for the SSALT, have them and like them lots. Bit more height vs high SWFA rings, so fits me perfect for AR or precision rifle. Rugged, and though not advertised as RTZ does a decent enough job in that regard.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
My order was delivered yesterday. Not bad, ordered Monday at noon & had it Thursday at noon.

The 12x doesn't seem much of a trade off to the 10 for it's clarity & related. Reticles are sharp & clean. Too hazy yesterday to do a good comparison anyway.

The rings confused me a bit with a non ferrous clamping bar under a steel nut. The washer in-between is a nice touch. Didn't think about the clamp too long though, as I figured that if they hold up for Stick, they should work for me.

A big box of stuff for little money. Maybe the best sale they've had in quite some time.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skeen
Alright, just for sh*ts & giggles, I bought a SS 1-4x24.

Is this another one of those deals where I wait a year for the scope to ship? grin

I rolled the dice and ordered one.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Is this another one of those deals where I wait a year for the scope to ship? grin

Same here. let's see what shows up, and when.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Tis a Fascinatingly HILARIOUS Delusion,that MrsTwoDumb extolling her Dumbfhuqktitude is gonna effect anyone,but herself...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never MQ'd or Low'd a '64,mainly because I don't have any,though 54's do flourish with same. Hint.

I doubt I've much more than 50 sets of said rings in service and await a first "issue". Slow day today,with a new Lot of powder for a 10" RPM Liljee 17Rem. Hint.

Medium 'Horn's here,due the Sillywet comb and a new Lot of ammo slated to the K22. Started to settle after 15rds of lube swap. Bought all there was. RITR's for stock DOPE. Hint.

As the 10x/12x extrapolations go,exit pupil is exit pupil and so goes FOV. I can drive a 12x,but MUCH prefer the mannerisms of the 10x in a Utility Role and the 6x STEALS the fhuqking show. Rings that take a bar wrench are soothin'. Hint.(grin)

I prefer 'Horn's on AR's by a GOODLY margin,as cited. Hint................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Only shipping delays from them involved backordered stuff. Got a shipping notice yesterday, 12 hrs after placing order.

Wish I had a fleet of 54s, but couple 64s and a 1960s 10/22 kill good enough for my purposes. Crows past 100, pigeons to 75-ish, red squirrels to the bird feeder (10 yds). Lots. A 10MQ is perfect. The inbound one is going on the 10/22.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
54's ain't as bad as they sound. Hint.(grin)

Fact is,I "kinda" like 'em. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Same here. let's see what shows up, and when.

Tried the diamond before, WTH, I'll try a couple again, whenever, someday, hopefully, this year. Said 5 left, then it said in stock on the repeat.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My 2 10x's got here today !

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Just could not make myself pass on a 10x for $200 and the rings and BCs just sweetened the pot. Don’t even planning on mounting it on anything but always good to have a spare…

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,348
Posts18,526,992
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.