Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sarcasm, Contempt, Satire, Ridicule - ON

Straight to heaven and never vote democrat.......................

Sarcasm, Contempt, Satire, Ridicule - OFF

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
wish someone could point out just what it is about babies that turns liberals into homicidal maniacs.

Good question.

I have always been pro-life but two things have seriously reinforced my convictions over the years.
No. 1 - Witnessing the birth of my own four children.
No. 2 - I am adopted. I was lucky enough to get a chance and I’m thankful for that.
Millions of others haven’t.

Last edited by JTrapper73; 04/24/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I became prof life when I saw our daughter's face on the ultrasound. I knew in that moment balls to bone I would kill for her and give my life for her. Nothing has changed.

The way life should be.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
wish someone could point out just what it is about babies that turns liberals into homicidal maniacs.

Good question.

I have always been pro-life but two things have seriously reinforced my convictions over the years.
No. 1 - Witnessing the birth of my own four children.
No. 2 - I am adopted. I was lucky enough to get a chance and I’m thankful for that.
Millions of others haven’t.
When my 1st was born, fathers had to stand at the door looking in, no farther. When my 2d was born, they'd changed. I was not only holding my wife's hand but when they cut the cord, the doctor handed him to me first.

About that adoption - It can cost anywhere from 20 to $50k to adopt a child these days. It's simply beyond the reach of many good families who would be great parents. If the government was serious about getting these babies adopted, they'd find a way to subsidize or lower the cost.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm pro life, but damn glad that abortion is legal and available. Black and or welfare babies make up the majority of abortions in the US of A. We already have big problems now in this country. And if it wasn't for abortion we'd be over run with deadbeats and freeloaders and just another third world country. It's only a matter of time anyway, but why rush it?

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Notice that the ones who favor abortion have already been born. They're not at risk. Someone has to stand up for the one who would be killed.

― George Orwell

J
jgt Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
When abortion first became legal, I looked at it as an alternative to backstreet abortions that were barbaric at best. Since I could not have children, I never cause anyone else to face that issue. Today I am no longer on the sidelines. I vote for and support pro-life issues and candidates.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

That’s easy. A child means the end to their do anything that makes them feel good lifestyle. It’s the height of selfishness IMO.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by bluefish
While truly depraved, this would never survive a legal challenge. The State has an interest in the health, safety, and welfare of its citizens. This is located in the 10th Amendment. Such legislation would run against this. Where I suppose it could get tricky is if Roe v Wade is overturned and such decisionmaking is, in my opinion, appropriately returned to the states. Under such a hypothetical the state in question may attempt to amend its constitution to pave a way forward but I believe the general outrage would amount to political suicide for anyone who supported it and would die in the court anyway. Beyond that I would not weep if a abortion docs started getting whacked again.

I did think partial-birth abortion would pass.
But it did !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
About that adoption - It can cost anywhere from 20 to $50k to adopt a child these days. It's simply beyond the reach of many good families who would be great parents. If the government was serious about getting these babies adopted, they'd find a way to subsidize or lower the cost.

Long time ago I worked for Howard Miller Clock Co. they were self insured and would pay out the same for an adoption as they would a birth, there were a lot of children adopted to people that worked there over the years.

My wife works for an adoption agency and the .gov does nothing but make it hard and expensive to adopt.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rock Chuck and 12344 mag cut right to the core of the issue.

Sam......

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
...to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves AND our posterity.

Much of the nation is absolutely clueless....................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
My dad used to drown kittens if Cookie was out whoring around and got prego.

Modern women are doing the same to their children. Disgusting depravation.

The same people pushing for infanticide are the ones that would put you in jail and throw away the key for offing a kitten.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'm pro life, but damn glad that abortion is legal and available. Black and or welfare babies make up the majority of abortions in the US of A. We already have big problems now in this country. And if it wasn't for abortion we'd be over run with deadbeats and freeloaders and just another third world country. It's only a matter of time anyway, but why rush it?

I can follow your logic, but the ease of evading the consequences of poor decision making in this society is a core problem. That has to be rectified. Besides, we can't tolerate the furtherance of the devaluation of human life...that's fundamental.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Liberal thinking: Make potential adoptive parents pay through the nose for a baby. If they can't afford it, kill the kid.

― George Orwell

J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

I've seen your point expressed before and to me it's insulting and racist. But for a minute just look at it in another perspective. The children you describe, even though coming into this world in not so good of circumstances still deserve the same chance at life as you and I have had. Who's place is it to say you get a pass and can live or you don't because of who you were born to.

Now closer to home, for me. A little over 60 years ago I was likely conceived in the back seat of a car. To this day I have no idea who my dad is. While I was growing up my mom and stepdad relied on welfare because of the terrible habits they took up. To their last day on earth they were that way. That life I knew back then never was something I wanted. As I got older I worked. I never got arrested and have never used illegal drugs. I've lived what some call the American dream. I'm so thankful I got a chance at this life and to try to do my part in promoting something good and decent and to contribute something. These babies you describe may very well end up being bad people but they deserve the chance to at least try to do good. Who knows maybe one of them might find the cure for cancer or some other great feat in life or they may just grow up to be good citizens. Who are we to condemn them before they even get to try. By the way, my first president to vote for was Ronald Reagan.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I've seen your point expressed before and to me it's insulting and racist. But for a minute just look at it in another perspective. The children you describe, even though coming into this world in not so good of circumstances still deserve the same chance at life as you and I have had. Who's place is it to say you get a pass and can live or you don't because of who you were born to.

Now closer to home, for me. A little over 60 years ago I was likely conceived in the back seat of a car. To this day I have no idea who my dad is. While I was growing up my mom and stepdad relied on welfare because of the terrible habits they took up. To their last day on earth they were that way. That life I knew back then never was something I wanted. As I got older I worked. I never got arrested and have never used illegal drugs. I've lived what some call the American dream. I'm so thankful I got a chance at this life and to try to do my part in promoting something good and decent and to contribute something. These babies you describe may very well end up being bad people but they deserve the chance to at least try to do good. Who knows maybe one of them might find the cure for cancer or some other great feat in life or they may just grow up to be good citizens. Who are we to condemn them before they even get to try. By the way, my first president to vote for was Ronald Reagan.

I can agree with all that, and Reagan was the first POTUS that I got to vote for also. Guess I'm just a cheap, one way SOB because I don't want to support anyone. And I know I don't owe anyone anything.

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I can agree with all that, and Reagan was the first POTUS that I got to vote for also. Guess I'm just a cheap, one way SOB because I don't want to support anyone. And I know I don't owe anyone anything.

I don't want to support the entitlement way either. It's not just that though. Look at all the leaches we support in Washington D.C. that were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. They just dress nicer and look cleaner than the inner city creep but are doing more harm.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So.....

if the baby can be "aborted" up to one month after birth.... will the child be given a birth certificate until then ? With a child's name and father listed on it ?

If at day 28, the mother decides that she wants to go thru with the post birth "abortion", what will the "procedure" be called, and how ill it be coded for the billing department ?? and who will set the price for the "procedure".

So will insurance companies be billed for the prenatal care, cost of the the birth and then post natal care.... and after all that.... be billed for the "post birth abortion" ?

If you are issued a birth certificate... would you then issue a death certificate for the 28 days you were alive ?

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 160user, 65 invisible), 3,196 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,752
Posts18,514,665
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.