Print Thread
Hop To
L
longarm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

I made a small purchase from him on 4.15, and informed him I sent a PMO the next day. A day later he said he might not be able to send what we agreed on but had some other stuff he could send instead. I immediately returned message saying No Thanks and if he can't send what we agreed on then to send me back a PMO in the amount I mailed to him. Received no response to that.
On 4.18 he sent a message saying he is trying to figure it out and will let me know.
That was a week ago, I haven't heard a thing and my messages to him show as Unread. His info:

DAVID ORR, 530 valley vista blvd, Lewiston , IDAHO 83501

If the seller reads this I would like the items we agreed on sent immediately with a tracking number -or- a PMO in the amount I sent you mailed to me immediately.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe you can check on-line and see if your USPS MO has been cashed or not.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He hasn't logged on since 4/18

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If he didn't cash the PMO yet, he can just send back the one you sent him. You can also cash it.

NRA Endowment Member
L
longarm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 160user
I believe you can check on-line and see if your USPS MO has been cashed or not.

Shows as uncashed at this time.

Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
He hasn't logged on since 4/18

Right, That was the date I received my last message from him.

Originally Posted by rmb721
If he didn't cash the PMO yet, he can just send back the one you sent him. You can also cash it.

Thanks, I did not know that

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
He was logged on here 10 minutes ago according to his profile.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Have post office cancel it. Cost $6

I like guns | optics | fishing
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Tried to do the same to me. I realize he was a flake and told him so.
Stay away from him
Littlejohn

Last edited by Heavybullets; 04/25/22.
L
longarm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Update:
"Seller" / scammer hadn't logged in in 6 days after receiving my money order.. I post this thread and suddenly an hour and a half later he sends me a message saying,
"You don't know what I know, you haven't seen what I've seen.."

Uh...WTF?

I respond by saying just send me my money order back. He says he'll get around to it. I gave him an extra day and at closing time this afternoon after hearing nothing more I was at the post office and paid to have the money order canceled. I sent him a message asking if he was willing to reimburse me for the cost of both canceling the money order and buying it in the first place.. He responded half an hour ago saying I'm lucky he didn't charge me for the envelope and stamp.

BUYER BEWARE! David Orr is a scammer.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

longarm you are not telling the whole truth. You are blatantly bias. YOU ARE NOT CONDUCTING YOUR SELF WITH RESPECT TOWARDS OTHER MEMBERS AS DESCRIBED IN THE RULES OF CONDUCT.FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Here is the truth Let those that are not blatantly bias determine for themselves.
Hello ,

Contents of your private thread follow:
04/15/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Hi,
Is it new/unfired brass? If so I'll take 100 pieces for $60.
Dan
04/15/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
brass is primed as posted unfired. 100 brass= $60
Sounds good. I'll take 100 for $60 shipped if they are still available.
How do you like to be paid?
Let me also know your address so I can start getting your pkg ready.

Please send valid cashable USPS Money order for $60 to DAVID ORR, 530 valley vista blvd, Lewiston , IDAHO 83501
I will let you know when I receive payment and again when I ship to you.
THANK YOU
MARTIN
Dan Scollard
840 SW 11th Street
Corvallis Oregon

I'll try to get the MO in the mail today.

Thanks!
ok thanks
MO has been sent.
04/16/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
Hi Dan , I am getting mixed messages from UPS again. whether They will ship primed brass or not. I will contact them again on Monday. Just as a thought if I cannot ship UPS primed brass I could ship you 150 deprimed 44 mag brass for Your $60 money order. At least we have an alternative plan???

Let me know your thoughts
MARTIN
04/16/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Martin

I don't need the brass as much as I do the primers, hence my purchase. I'm running very low on large pistol primers.

I can buy new, unfired/unprimed brass for $29/100
https://botach.com/winchester-44mag...chester-WSC44MU&avad=74383_f280f5359
So your offer of 150 for $60 while appreciated is not motivating.

If you feel you can't honor the deal we agreed to per your ad, I would prefer you return a cashable postal money order in the amount of $60 made out to me.

Let me know please either way. If you do ship the primed brass please send me a tracking number.

Dan
04/18/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
Hello DAN Here is the latest update, I am hoping UPS will ship the brass with the primers when individually wrapped in plastic boxes. But sometimes individuals self interpet the actual rules for their own agenda( for their own control). So When I hear more I will pass on the information to you. Remember I have not forgotten you and that I am doing the best I can.
Thank you for your patience
Martin
04/19/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Martin,
Have you received the money order?
Dan
04/21/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Attempting to make contact again.
I'd like to know the ship date and tracking number on the primed brass - or that you are mailing me a money order.
Please respond.
04/25/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
Hello Dan, Latest update. I will be sending your Money order back to you using the same address from were it came. I can assume you are upset in hearing this but you don't know what I know nor have you experienced what I need to forget over the last two weeks. Suffice to say It is not good at all.
I will send tracking number when I get one.
MARTIN
04/26/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Sending the money order WHEN please???
04/26/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
I will do my best to send tomorrow. Had to go to urgent care this afternoon instead of the Post Office as planned. Unless God has something else in mind for me.
Martin
04/26/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
Hello Dan I sent your money order back. I was unable to send out any 44 mag. brass. I hope you understand.
Martin.
04/26/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Great. I just spent an additional $8 cancelling that money order 5 minutes ago...
04/27/22 .44 brass [by longarm]
Do you want to reimburse me for the money of mine you wasted?
$8 to cancel the money order and another $2 to buy it in the first place.
I'll wait for your check
04/27/22 .44 brass [by martin1011]
No I don't want to reimburse you. It was your decision to cancel your money order not mine. Look at the facts at 2:15 pm yesterday I told you I was sending your money order back to you. I bought my stamp and envelope but I am not charging you for that. END OF DISCUSSION.
'you told me'.. right. Like you told me you were 'getting my package of primed brass together' to send?
You are a scamming [bleep] and I plan to make certain members of this forum know all a out it
6:10pm yesterday : "I'll do my best to send it tomorrow and will include a tracking number."
4:30pm this afternoon: "sent your MO today".
No tracking number, days end, more of your bullshit.

Scammer.

I am not a scammer.
martin

Edit Reply Quote
Unread by: none
Re: .44 brass #6444694 11 minutes ago
Online Content
longarm
Campfire Ranger

Oregon

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Reply Quote
Unread by: none
Re: .44 brass #6444697 8 minutes ago
martin1011

northern Idaho

WHOLE TRUTH BE TOLD: I was unable to send out any 44 magnum brass because it was primed. OUR LOCAL FEDEX AND UPS WOULD NO ACCEPT IT FOR SHIPMENT>NO ONE RECEIVED ANY> It was not worth sending out because I was trying to include shipping cost making the retail cost considerably less expensive. So I gave away the brass to the local rifle range. Along that time frame, I cut the artery in the tip of my finger on my right hand. For over a week I tried numerous time to stop the bleeding only to have it open again. I hope this never happens to any of you. Painful in not an adequate description. That is why I could not post because my life was on the line and much more important than you brass. I am still in pain as we speak and you are not helping the situation. I truly do not like you slanderous statements .And I highly suggest you curtail all further comments.
MARTIN

IC B3

L
longarm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Hey "Martin/David"
You posted the ad, I sent the $. Then you disappeared.
You hurt your finger (first Ive heard about it, if true) - Maybe type a damn response to PMs using a different finger?? It's not on the buyer to "have patience" or wait til 'God allows' you to ship/respond.
Man up and get it done.
Was I hurting your finger when you were asking other members to PM you about Elon Musk two hours ago?
Scammer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]sawmill restaurant menu

Last edited by longarm; 04/26/22.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I tried to buy the brass once And he wanted to charge an extra $145 for shipping. He made my very short ignore list. Maybe he will be selling an Uber Avalanche next.

L
longarm Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Unalakleet_Yooper
I tried to buy the brass once And he wanted to charge an extra $145 for shipping. He made my very short ignore list. Maybe he will be selling an Uber Avalanche next.

Reading above, I just realized he clipped at least one of my messages to him out of the 'conversation' above. The whole "unbias" truth, eh "Martin/David"? Ha, what a douche.

Unalakleet_Yooper,
Only an extra $145? Such a deal! Ha

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,036
Posts18,500,720
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.