Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Why win congress in the fall of 2022 to leave this "snake" in power.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mes-forcing-gop-members-sell-globalists/

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We would be so much better without him. He is a big part of the problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how all the RINO turds float to the speaker job, huh?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We are so screwed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McCarthy being a Deep State Snake is well known here on the fire to those that have removed their Rise Colored Glasses.

McConnell is no different.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/27/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Steve King's only sin was being brutally honest. Too many folks hated him for that.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe if there's enough hellraising from the base, someone else will land the role. The Turtle needs to get shoved aside too.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, tell me how we will fix anything with McCarthy and McConnel as the heads of both Houses. Add in Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Cheney, Graham and maybe Oz. and so many uniparty shills stabbing us in the back.

No my friends, the country is lost unless by some hand of God, an event of unexpected divinity occurs.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Maybe if there's enough hellraising from the base, someone else will land the role. The Turtle needs to get shoved aside too.

The Turtle needs to get shoved off a dock.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
I tried to find where the leaked audio came from and I can't even find a source...nothing comes up

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Two faced liar.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Diesel
So, tell me how we will fix anything with McCarthy and McConnel as the heads of both Houses. Add in Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Cheney, Graham and maybe Oz. and so many uniparty shills stabbing us in the back.

No my friends, the country is lost unless by some hand of God, an event of unexpected divinity occurs.

The ones you mentioned above all need to go. None of them can be trusted they all dirty.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Kev is the turtle of the house. He's a snapper. Never give to anyone who is not avowed or proven MAGA. NEVER the RNC!!

I am worried that Trump may be a little blind to Kev. Or, Trump may have a surprise for California slick.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Funny how all the RINO turds float to the speaker job, huh?

yep. And GOP backs him. I smell an amnesty for 30 million illegals next year. Middle class wont get schit

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
MORE Leaked Calls

Gaetz, Tucker BLAST RINO GOP Leader McCarthy For His Shameless Defense of Fellow RINO Sellout Liz Cheney Following Release of New Audio (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...heney-following-release-new-audio-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Time has Cum..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wow! McCarthy DEFENDS Leaked Jan. 10, 2021 Audio and GOP Lawmakers Cheer — Talked of Removing Trump from Office, Urging Tech Giants to Silence Conservatives

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy told colleagues Wednesday he never asked then-President Donald Trump to resign over the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol as he defended private conversations around the siege that have spilled into the open and jeopardized his leadership.

It was the first time McCarthy, who is in line to become House speaker if Republicans win control in the fall midterm election, addressed his colleagues face-to-face as he works to stem the fallout from his criticisms of Trump and far-right members of their party. He received a standing ovation.

One Republican in the room said the meeting was “cathartic” for lawmakers. Another voiced confidence that McCarthy would be the “next speaker.”

“He’s got the support of the conference and then some,” Rep. Dan Meuser, R-Pa., said as he left the private session at GOP headquarters across the street from the Capitol.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rging-tech-giants-silence-conservatives/

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
MORE Leaked Calls

Gaetz, Tucker BLAST RINO GOP Leader McCarthy For His Shameless Defense of Fellow RINO Sellout Liz Cheney Following Release of New Audio (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...heney-following-release-new-audio-video/

Good to see M.Gaetz back out and vocal.
Any here with R congresscritter as their REP need to hound them over McCarthy being speaker.
I am constantly calling/emailing mine[M.Griffith]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just saw an article (sorry, no link) about McCarthy targeting four specific House conservatives---Gohmert, Brooks, Gaetz,and another---during the upcoming elections. Bastard.

I wonder if it would be a good move for a bunch of conservatives to target McCarthy himself, meaning heavy campaign contributions to his dimocrap opponent. If successful, that would obviously hand the dims a House seat...but it would pave the way for another to be Speaker.

Just thinking out loud, really.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aahhh...found the link:

snake

Don't be the darkness.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,400
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.