Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The thread about watching Survivor kind of brought this one up. I didn't want to be labeled as one of them people watching one of them shows . Anybody else care to step in ? My thoughts this season > We don't watch surviver, we're too busy over at..... Married at First Sight ......when there's going to be no survivors ! Lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Does this include green card marriages? That's the most prevalent form of "married at first sight", aka arranged marriage, in the USA. I knew a dumb ass guy who did just this in some sort of arrangement some 30 years ago. He wasn't to touch or sleep in the same room with her and was paid x number of dollars for the 'arrangement'. He was also threatened with his life if he dipped his pen in the ink. After the requisite time they divorced and she brought her husband and kids over. Pretty screwed up deal but you had to know the guy. A real cuck.

The pre-1800s arranged marriages pretty much guaranteed you were marrying your cousin. There's a reason Charles looks the way he does.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 04/28/22.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Knew a couple of guys from India that had arranged marriages. They claim they were happy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Knew a couple of guys from India that had arranged marriages. They claim they were happy

When people marry within their religious and racial group and have an expectation that marriage is for life, they are usually as happy/happier than people who marry out of romance.

Politics is War by Other Means
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When I worked in southern Oregon, the little town of Talent (pear orchards) had a booming industry of huge anglo women marrying migrant workers for, I presume some kind of financial arrangement in exchange for citizenship. How long the marriage was supposed to last to satisfy legal requirements, I don't know, but the parts store manager told me he knew of a couple women on their third 'husband'.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Show about losers who cant find any pussy in their own country but got money to spend for some desperate split tail wanting to come to merica????

Naw........
Don't watch it or the 90 day bride one I see channel surfing.

Seen enough losers importing Korean, Philippino, and Russian whores from South Korea and making "honest women" outta them.

Worst ones are the Virgin Boys getting stationed over their.
Losing their fuuucking minds over their 1st shot of azz.

Then going all fuuuucking mental when "Miss special wife" 86,s their azz after getting back to the states....

Talk about "problem child soldiers" eating up 80% of your time in garrison trying to unfugg his situation or chapter him the fuuuck outta the Army...

All over his 1st shot of poontang from a fuuuucking whore he stuck his pecker in..

" I looooooooooove yoooooou" now.

Dads.....

Do you sons a favor before they leave to any branch of the military...

Take little Johnny from BFE usa...
Out to get the fugga laid.
Pay the bytch extra to disrespect his azz after.
So he dont fall in love with his 1st shot of azz at his 1st duty station and fuuuuuck up his life.....🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just saying.....
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
They be regular folks on this show ......that 90 day show is trash TV for sure....

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
@renegade50, Iffin you're gonna go that route; brothels are still legal in NV outside of Clark County. Fly in, drop $200, fly out. Biznezz.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You really can't watch Married at First Sight starting on any episode you want .....you will have no idea who needs to get tossed into a volcano...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We watch it. Guilty vice. It's not for everyone. In my opinion it takes more nerve than I have to agree to an arranged marriage to a total stranger and then have the burden of figuring out the the other person while the world judges your every nuance.

BTW, I'm glad Chris wanted a divorce in the early weeks of the show.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Anyone ask the women if they were happy?

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

Are they ever? laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Are they ever? laugh

LOL, good point.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dess
We watch it. Guilty vice. It's not for everyone. In my opinion it takes more nerve than I have to agree to an arranged marriage to a total stranger and then have the burden of figuring out the the other person while the world judges your every nuance.

BTW, I'm glad Chris wanted a divorce in the early weeks of the show.

Man that chick was cruel... unreal how she treated him....I still hurt for the guy, he's trying and she gave up out the gate ...sad....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Arranged marriage is common in India, they have a lower divorce rate than the US. It's always a crap shoot either way.

I traveled around Asia a fair amount, it's not really hard to find a wife if your from the west. Say what you will, I think a lot of Asian woman are a lot less screwed up than a majority of American woman.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
@renegade50, Iffin you're gonna go that route; brothels are still legal in NV outside of Clark County. Fly in, drop $200, fly out. Biznezz.

😄😄😄😄😄

Homie lost his cherry when he was 14.

My post was advice for dads who have sons joining the military.

A PSA sorta thing...
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Please make a Sqd ldr, Psg, 2lt, and the rest of a chain of commands life easier sorta thing.

Time spent unfugging a Young numbnutts situation is a terrible thing to waste....

Just something as simple as making up a suicide watch list on the fly before you can get one of these lost their fugging mind boys is a PITA till you can get him to the looney bin at the hospital...

Actually watched a death by MP case one afternoon by a lost their mind type over a peice of pussy.
That was a good one.
Samuri sword.
Web belt with mace and a 98 bayonet
Mp dog getting sprayed.
2 9mm shots.
Outta mind mofo hit
And a friend BMW in a rear quarter panel.

Another one
Whole brigade I was in (327th)
Got a 30 day ftx postponed by 3 days cause of a lost their mind over a peice of pussy type.
Dude blew away a 1sg, supply sgt, and then himself out on the loading dock in front of his company

Nother bde FTX another lost his mind type.
Married to a stripper at the cat west of all things.
Failed to blow his brains out, just half his face with a 9mm glaser round when she was dropping him off to go to the feild that morning.
Reached under his seat did it right in front of her in the car.
Convulsing dude in seat and screaming cat west stripper wife.
Priceless....🥴🥴😆😄😄🤣
That ftx only got delayed by one day...😔😔😔😄😄😄
I could go on with more examples that didnt involve shootings.
Just chaptering little johnny out and sending him back to hometown usa.

But I digress.

Dads...
Get your boys laid before they go away.

The nevada whore vacation thing with junior sounds like a good plan IMO...
👍👍👍👍😄😄😄😄😄

Last edited by renegade50; 04/28/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm thinking the NV gals would love the extra business, and most likely it would be quickly earned cash too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
U need to 2
Watch ..they sign up for this ...somegowell..somehell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
When I worked in southern Oregon, the little town of Talent (pear orchards) had a booming industry of huge anglo women marrying migrant workers for, I presume some kind of financial arrangement in exchange for citizenship. How long the marriage was supposed to last to satisfy legal requirements, I don't know, but the parts store manager told me he knew of a couple women on their third 'husband'.

no different than prostitution in my book....

and an Anglo Woman who hooks up with a Migrant Mexican....

well I wouldn't ever touch her....get that makes me a redneck don't it?

oh well, so be it...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Are they ever? laugh

Bingo! I have read about it, and, I have read about true conservative Republicans, I am sure it exist somewhere...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 1lessdog, 1234, 48 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,104
Posts18,502,164
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.