Print Thread
Hop To
Page 80 of 113 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 112 113
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beat me to it brother Gruff... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Hastings
My guess, like every other form of insurance, it's sky high because of scum sucking lawyers/litigation costs.
Lawyers have saved a lot of lives by making products, medical care, and most of all work places safer.
The fact that there are frivolous lawsuits and some stupid lawyers doesn't negate the good they do.

There's a reason most politicians are lawyers.......the go hand in hand as being the scum of the earth.
What seems to be worse is when politicians aren't lawyers---look at some of the imbeciles on both sides of the aisle--MTG, AOC, Boebert, Omar, Tlaib, Cawthorn, to name just a few.

If you put Boebert and MTG in the same basket as Omar, Tlaib and AOC you have zero political credibility.

Fücking unreal some of the Shït I read on here.
Just because they're "your" idiots doesn't make them any better than the opposite side's idiots. May I remind you of the gazpacho police? Cawthorn got busted for trying to carry a gun on a plane. They let him go with no charges, so he tried to do it again. How stupid do you have to be?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Hastings
My guess, like every other form of insurance, it's sky high because of scum sucking lawyers/litigation costs.
Lawyers have saved a lot of lives by making products, medical care, and most of all work places safer.
The fact that there are frivolous lawsuits and some stupid lawyers doesn't negate the good they do.

There's a reason most politicians are lawyers.......the go hand in hand as being the scum of the earth.
What seems to be worse is when politicians aren't lawyers---look at some of the imbeciles on both sides of the aisle--MTG, AOC, Boebert, Omar, Tlaib, Cawthorn, to name just a few.

If you put Boebert and MTG in the same basket as Omar, Tlaib and AOC you have zero political credibility.

Fücking unreal some of the Shït I read on here.

#4 rebar still has a lotta work left to do..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Doc,

Just a question.

Based on what you, and possibly some of your colleagues now know. What will you do different, when the next pandemic of unknown origin threatens the mortal health of Americans?

I’m by know means saying, you, as a lone ER doctor should hold the weight on your shoulders of a political agenda that manifested a shît-storm, for the sole purpose of controlling a populace.

Rather, I’m asking that, if you’ve learned anything about the medical professionals at the highest levels, including scientific researchers who were disseminating medical treatment protocols for the sick.

What is it you learned, and your takeaway to not follow a bad set of tracks you are being told are there, and should be pursued in the future?

🦫

Great question...

But this----"I’m by know means saying, you, as a lone ER doctor should hold the weight on your shoulders of a political agenda that manifested a shît-storm, for the sole purpose of controlling a populace. " is pure BS for you to say. Maybe you need to go back and read this whole thread again???

I realized that possibly my question had been answered by one, or maybe even several different questions ask of Doc by others and he’d already answered. I may have missed the context within several posts.

I guess I’m thinking the Doc wasn’t alone in his profession to drink the poisonous kool-aid being distributed across the US by the medical leaders who wrote and directed course of action, then set protocols for treatment standards to medical givers down the line to be followed, or else.

I agree with your position, and your anger, that there was many, many healthcare professionals at the hospital and clinic levels that called BS on these political/medical policies early on.

Many of those doctors and nurses took a bullet for speaking out against the political agenda when they saw first hand that front end treatments weren’t being developed, coordinated, or disseminated to line working docs, but, instead, they considered anything other than their protocols as voodoo medicine and denied any evidentiary history of success as nothing more than bad medicine.

They all killed a lot of people, while empowering a Liberal political agenda, and enriching big pharma.

I just think the game was way above Doc’s pay grade. And while I’m disappointed he wasn’t one of those health care professionals who saw through to the marrow of the medical/political intrigue. and said so...I wanted to hear what he would do now that truths have come out.

I for one believe this new pandemic game has shown itself beyond powerful and profitable. We will be here again. And I want a different outcome.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doc, I dont give a fugk! post all you want, you an' me are good. Fugk the rest of these retards.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RL
Doc,

Just a question.

Based on what you, and possibly some of your colleagues now know. What will you do different, when the next pandemic of unknown origin threatens the mortal health of Americans?

I’m by know means saying, you, as a lone ER doctor should hold the weight on your shoulders of a political agenda that manifested a shît-storm, for the sole purpose of controlling a populace.

Rather, I’m asking that, if you’ve learned anything about the medical professionals at the highest levels, including scientific researchers who were disseminating medical treatment protocols for the sick.

What is it you learned, and your takeaway to not follow a bad set of tracks you are being told are there, and should be pursued in the future?

🦫

Great question...

But this----"I’m by know means saying, you, as a lone ER doctor should hold the weight on your shoulders of a political agenda that manifested a shît-storm, for the sole purpose of controlling a populace. " is pure BS for you to say. Maybe you need to go back and read this whole thread again???

I realized that possibly my question had been answered by one, or maybe even several different questions ask of Doc by others and he’d already answered. I may have missed the context within several posts.

I guess I’m thinking the Doc wasn’t alone in his profession to drink the poisonous kool-aid being distributed across the US by the medical leaders who wrote and directed course of action, then set protocols for treatment standards to medical givers down the line to be followed, or else.

I agree with your position, and your anger, that there was many, many healthcare professionals at the hospital and clinic levels that called BS on these political/medical policies early on.

Many of those doctors and nurses took a bullet for speaking out against the political agenda when they saw first hand that front end treatments weren’t being developed, coordinated, or disseminated to line working docs, but, instead, they considered anything other than their protocols as voodoo medicine and denied any evidentiary history of success as nothing more than bad medicine.

They all killed a lot of people, while empowering a Liberal political agenda, and enriching big pharma.

I just think the game was way above Doc’s pay grade. And while I’m disappointed he wasn’t one of those health care professionals who saw through to the marrow of the medical/political intrigue. and said so...I wanted to hear what he would do now that truths have come out.

I for one believe this new pandemic game has shown itself beyond powerful and profitable. We will be here again. And I want a different outcome.

🦫

You want a spear to chuck? Look no further than the removal of supply of MaB's.

Thanks to DeSantis, we "had" them free of charge here in Florida for a time and they were working very effectively.

Enter that pathetic walking corpse Biden and his handlers..

These are evil mf'ers, brother.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by RL
Doc,

Just a question.

🦫

Great question...

🦫

You want a spear to chuck? Look no further than the removal of supply of MaB's.

Thanks to DeSantis, we "had" them free of charge here in Florida for a time and they were working very effectively.

Enter that pathetic walking corpse Biden and his handlers..

These are evil mf'ers, brother.

Brother, I really want all these clowns in charge, behind the scenes and in positions of judicial and political power snuffed.

The End!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trying to figure this out. Doc gets called out for saying covid is something that one should have been concerned about. deflave and others call him all sorts of names and say that covid isn't/wasn't anything more than a cold. Doc points out that one of the members here died of covid and he could have been influenced to not get timely treatment by those saying it's nothing worse than a cold.

Then Doc is called out for using the member to make a point.

JFC...

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steve
Trying to figure this out. Doc gets called out for saying covid is something that one should have been concerned about. deflave and others call him all sorts of names and say that covid isn't/wasn't anything more than a cold. Doc points out that one of the members here died of covid and he could have been influenced to not get timely treatment by those saying it's nothing worse than a cold.

JFC...

If that's your takeaway, you picked the right state.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by deflave

Lemme guess.

A bunch of texts and PMs inspired you to help “save the Campfire.”

LOL

You guessed wrong dickhead.
If you KNEW anything,it'd be a fugg'n miracle... Piss Boy

Your spaghetti arms and chicken legs have probably bounced a LOT of checks.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
CockSocket,

Thanks for coming back to demonstrate what an arrogant sack of schit looks like.

LOL

You CRUSHED IT.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

JFC...

LOL

GFY 'Florida' man.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

GFY 'Florida' man.

Way ahead of ya.

LOL

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

JFC...

LOL

GFY 'Florida' man.
You put the quotes around the wrong word.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^Card carrying member of the box squad.^^^

LOL

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

LOL

All your "vacations" from here and you still have 103K worthless posts. I'm sure someone is proud of you, I'm just not sure who.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well...maybe the lockdowns and economic destruction wasn't so bad.

The wanton curtailment of liberties and freedoms were just inconveniences really. The wealth plundered? Just have to make it back.

Good thing the "smart" people knew what was best for us.

We were silly to be against the Covidians from the begining.

Gotta wonder though...how many mandate and lockdown supporters voted for Trump?

Looking fewer and fewer all the time.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

LOL

All your "vacations" from here and you still have 103K worthless posts. I'm sure someone is proud of you, I'm just not sure who.

Your mom probably.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
One thing is for sure....these "smart" fuggers would lock your children and family back down in an instant.

They would keep them there in order to avoid saying they were wrong.

A bunch of you appear to be okay with that....and want civility.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's not my fault you were born a bitch.

LOL

Page 80 of 113 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 112 113

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 41 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,600
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.