Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have found that if you just put disingenuous trolltards on ignore, your day can be that much more efficient.......

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tylerw02

You keep trying to justify it to yourself, buddy. Whatever Q says....

I cannot claim to be an expert on Q, as I've been a critic from the start of all who got caught up in that mess. Are you saying that Q says what I said above? I'd be very surprised.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You're repeating the same rhetoric that the Qs do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you were calling the shots what do you think NATO and the USA should do as far as involving ourselves in the Russia/Ukraine fight? Do you think it is an act of war against Russia for us to arm their adversary? Do you think it even remotely possible that Russia will use nuclear weapons if it sees itself as being defeated? Do you think Ukraine can defeat Russia and expel them more than temporarily from the territory Russia now holds?

Why is this our fight? There is a lot of injustice in the world. We can't cure that.

Just curious on your thoughts. What do we have to gain by getting involved? What do we have to lose?

Russia has a history of being a very determined enemy to those who would be its enemy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

I have no idea what Q says about this, so I will have to defer to your Q expertise. That said, however, if one's purpose is to convince others of a lie, he'd likely do best by submerging his lies within a backdrop of accurate information.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
If you were calling the shots what do you think NATO and the USA should do as far as involving ourselves in the Russia/Ukraine fight? Do you think it is an act of war against Russia for us to arm their adversary? Do you think it even remotely possible that Russia will use nuclear weapons if it sees itself as being defeated? Do you think Ukraine can defeat Russia and expel them more than temporarily from the territory Russia now holds?

Why is this our fight? There is a lot of injustice in the world. We can't cure that.

Just curious on your thoughts. What do we have to gain by getting involved? What do we have to lose?

Russia has a history of being a very determined enemy to those who would be its enemy.

Ukraine was never Russia's adversary until Russia decided to invade.

The US signed a treaty, along with Russia, to ensure Ukrainian security in exchange for nuclear disarmament. In an ideal world, Ukraine never should have given to Western and Russian pressure to disarm. If they still had their nukes, no way Russia would have ever invaded. Russia, as usual, proved themselves to be untrustworthy.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I have no idea what Q says about this, so I will have to defer to your Q expertise. That said, however, if one's purpose is to convince others of a lie, he'd likely do best by submerging his lies within a backdrop of accurate information.

Perhaps stop repeating the Russian narrative and bending the truth?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The US signed a treaty, along with Russia, to ensure Ukrainian security in exchange for nuclear disarmament. In an ideal world, Ukraine never should have given to Western and Russian pressure to disarm. If they still had their nukes, no way Russia would have ever invaded. Russia, as usual, proved themselves to be untrustworthy.

I understand there is bad stuff going on over there but what would you do?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Bwahaha. You are a tool of the left.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I understand you're delusional, but I'm far from the left, and far from a tool. But here you are repeating the Russian narrative....I guess you're a tool of Putin?

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Unless you are in certain positions within the State Department, you have no more access to "truth" than anyone else.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and they've been fighting that war ever since. But Ukraine is threatening Russia?
Russia has had military bases in Crimea since before the breakup of the USSR. When the relatively friendly Ukrainian government was overthrown by a CIA-sponsored coup in 2014 and replaced with a hostile, Nazi government, Russia logically moved to protect it Crimean assets - similar to what the US did in Cuba regarding Guantanamo.
The Russian majorities in Donbas seceded from Ukraine because they were already familiar with the Nazi rhetoric of genociding ethnic Russians. After they seceded, the Ukrainians tried to move forward with their genocide plan.

The only evidence the CIA sponsored a coup in 2014 are allegations made by Russia without any evidence to back it up. Essentially more Russian lies. In fact, pretty much everything they say is a lie or a threat. Why you'd become a shill for Putin is beyond comprehension.

Secondly, the Donbas region had a Russian ethnic minority of about 1/3 the total population. How do you construe this to be a majority. There was no rhetoric of genociding ethic Russians in the Donbas or elsewhere in Ukraine from any group capable of gaining the support to do so. Russia sent troops disguised as locals to the Donbas to aid separatist groups. Ukraine responded to the illegal land grab. Russia wants the offshore gas, the manufacturing centres and the lithium deposits.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I understand there is bad stuff going on over there but what would you do?

I haven't the power to do much more than I have. We have a weak, demented POTUS that has already played all his cards and didn't even have the semblance of a spine to stop the Russians through threat or direct action. He didn't even attempt to bluff, but half the world is allowing itself to bullied by Putin's bluff.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

I understand you're delusional, but I'm far from the left, and far from a tool. But here you are repeating the Russian narrative....I guess you're a tool of Putin?

The first rule of holes: When you find yourself stuck in one, stop digging.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by WTM45

Unless you are in certain positions within the State Department, you have no more access to "truth" than anyone else.

Oh really? Please, do tell me more.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

The first rule of holes: When you find yourself stuck in one, stop digging.

Yes sir, Mr. Putin!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rainshot
NATO has been corrupted for many years. It is led by dictators and miscreants that cannot abide by the rules they impose on other nations. This is all with America's blessing and our financial support. Ukraine has always been corrupt and has been used as a cash cow by America's political elite and that's provable. The current leader is a puppet that answers to Ukraine's Oligarch financial giants, America and NATO. The government has been committing genocide on Russian speaking population, Donbas in particular. The Biden Administration worked with Ukraine and NATO to get them fast tracked into the NATO alliance. Putin warned that there would be consequences and so it came to pass. Putin is protecting Russian speaking people in Ukraine that have been bombed and murdered for over eight years. he is keeping NATO from installing missiles on his border. This is all with Biden's blessing. Biden needs this to hide his own corruption along with congressional cronies that have benefitted from the bleeding of America's tax money for family profit. So yes, Tyler old Horse America is in fact culpable in this mess.

Bingo! Solid gold.

And Zero and R Lugar put the Bioweapons labs in Ukraine as puppets of the AshkeNAZI jew Bolsheviks in order to take Putin out after it became apparent he wasnt a Khrushchev/Gorbachev commie but a Nationalist who wouldnt let his nation become part of the Cabals NWO.

The stick in the mud had to go as did Trump.
Putin would not let them drop Bill Gates latest version of the Plandrmic 2.0 in Russia and blame him.as Zero, Bidet, Gates and Faukki did with Wuhan in China.

We cant march into Wuhan to get the goods on the cabal but Putin can, and did, march into Ukraine to get the goods on them.
Let the UN and MSM and Rinos and DNC keep.running their BS lies. Putin will drop the proof at the appropriate time.

Its coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG
I have found that if you just put disingenuous trolltards on ignore, your day can be that much more efficient.......

But if you can't resist engaging them because you are under the false impression that you are having a legitimate debate with them, in reality you are just wasting a part of your day and they win. But that's just me.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

But if you can't resist engaging them because you are under the false impression that you are having a legitimate debate with them, in reality you are just wasting a part of your day and they win. But that's just me.

You talking about Tyler?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by akrange
NWO .. This is a Three Leg Stool ..
US, Russia, Chena
US is a Zombie being used as a Sledge Hammer on Russia.. Think I’m kidding You ..
Look at your President and The Clown Show on the Potomac..
Putin saw this on his Underbelly.. Cash .. Collusion with the Oligarchs ..
Now we’re going to have a War .. US ..Them..
Mordor on the Potomac isn’t interested in Deal to end the Conflict..
The Psychopaths want a Conflict.. To many Reasons Why..
After the Constitution is Destroyed by Martial Law under a War Footing and Russia is Drained into a Warlord State the NWO comes in and reorganizes everything under some Virtuous State of Being ..
Next is Chena..
NWO may have already struck and Alliance judging the Interaction of Larry Fink , Bloomberg,Schwartmen, Gates , Others ..
Most of the EU Psychopaths which seem to be Emulating Chena Dictatorial Governance..

The left wants a nuclear war with Putin to save them from.Putin and Trump and Chyna and SA.

Trump has control of the Military through Devolution so.Bidet cant start a war. Thats why he is prodding NATO and the EU.

Blonde still carrying the Nuclear football in Weslaco several weeks ago.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload image free upload

Soros begging the US and EU to save the Cabals ass.
This is Twerlers, Sickermores, Gayghosts, Calledumbs, JiminTenns, Northmams, and Jell0s hero and Bidens, Zeros, Piglosis and Kilerys puppetmaster .

As Q said, they have him in their crosshairs.
Imagine when we find out he was directing Zero, Bidet, Piglosi, Schumar, Schietfy and Kilery through.TWITTER using fake names.

MAGA.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 54 invisible), 2,613 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,937
Posts18,498,866
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.