Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by renegade50
The other scumbag on here is Jason Cardones ( SP)
Another fake azz preacher running multiple sockpuppets also.

Been some debate between several of us just which sockpuppets are either of those 2 via pm, and text.

Common goal is to make their time as miserable as possible on here.
When we want and how we want....

I KNOW who the MF'r is. I know his sockpuppets here too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Both of em are fuuucking scumballs..

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Question is.... Will he have one of his epic meltdowns in here?

I know he wants to call us all... Mentally deranged cyberstalkers so bad he can taste it! laugh laugh

He's been peeking!

Jason's little smiley face lights up when he's checking his sockpuppets. laugh

Naughty boy!

Lol!!!

I think the air soft pistol tom cruise in diapers is classic.
With the filthy fuucking room ensemble back ground.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Anyone got a Elk picture.
325 ish score range???

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's one thing to turn a cheek to an mere insult.
You like christians disarmed and not so much as quite God's powerful Word because you want us disarmed.

I do like Christians. On this board Hastings and Antlers are my favorite Christians and I enjoy reading the posts of several others.
As far as being for anyone being disarmed, you got the wrong Guy. I want everyone armed beyond what they could possibly utilize, seriously.

The rest of what is quoted is word salad worthy of our vice president. (as is much of what you type) Proof reading and punctuation are you're friends. Are you being paid to type this drivel?

The difference between a smart man and one thats not:
When a smart man hits bottom, he and stops assesses how he got there? The other one grabs a shovel.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone got a Elk picture.
325 ish score range???

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

LMAO ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ KRYPTONITE for NoElkSlayer

POS hasn’t shown his cowardly Diaper Wearing face for the last 21 days.

The new Kryptonite for him is posting his name and β€œChurch’s β€œ address, phone #, and email info + his name, Jason Cardenas on every post he makes.
He’s either hiding out or in Jail. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unless, course, like Barry says, that NoElkSlayer and Happy Cramper are one in the same. Sure wouldn’t surprise me.
Both are crooked ass preachers swindling money fm poor folks using the Lord as their Con Game. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Last edited by chlinstructor; 05/01/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I doubt there has been a time in history that the war over the control of the mind has been any more attempted than what we live in now. In times past free speech was dealt with under the heavy hand of some dictator or thug. What we see today is a prettied up version of that. Free speech also brings responsibility, or should. With all the social media people can and will say things that cut deep. I think this plays right into the hands of those that want to take our rights away. An example is the safe rooms. So and so said this and now my feelings are hurt so I need somewhere to avoid being confronted or insulted. In rushes the government to make things right and the next thing you know another law is passed and more freedom is gone. Lies seem to get more traction than the truth. That's a sad testament of human nature.
I didn't watch the video HC but this topic is one of great concern for me.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I think you're right. They have been setting that up for a while now and it's being applied in China first, to a lesser degree here so far. The old blasphemy laws aren't enforced.
However, the "hate speech" is under color of law for special interest groups. That's been under corporate control like the Twitter bans and shadow banning.
I know of people who have been truly persecuted and physically harmed for sharing the gospel. Nobody will ever admit that it is the reason, so they go after the messengers every time. The little table top troll village here is nothing compared to what they went through.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/01/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Censored: The War For Free Speech
This Best documentary on the first amendment includes an overview of the importance of the Constitution and it's Bill of Rights. Constitutional statesmen, ministers, and a CIA officer provide answers for where our rights come from, including 2A, what has occurred to infringe upon them and many more interesting subjects. (Resolution adjustable all the way up to 1080. If you experience buffering, set to preference.)
Enjoy,
HC

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One of Paul Harvey's famous quotes was "self government won't work without self discipline". I'm seeing this more and more. I have family and friends that won't have anything to do with each other over some online comment they made or read. That in itself is sad but then it also fuels the censoring of free speech. We all share a common enemy and the root of it is satan.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
That's a good quote. It reminds me of one of John Adam's letters.

"But should the people of America once become capable of that deep simulation towards one another, and towards foreign nations, which assumes the language of justice and moderation, while it is practising iniquity and extravagance, and displays in the most captivating manner the charming pictures of candour, frankness, and sincerity, while it is rioting in the rapine and insolence, this country will be the most miserable habitation in the world. Because we have no government armed with the power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for keeping this at the top of the list gayd.
You actually serve a purpose after all.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I think you're right. They have been setting that up for a while now and it's being applied in China first, to a lesser degree here so far. The old blasphemy laws aren't enforced.
However, the "hate speech" is under color of law for special interest groups. That's been under corporate control like the Twitter bans and shadow banning.
I know of people who have been truly persecuted and physically harmed for sharing the gospel. Nobody will ever admit that it is the reason, so they go after the messengers every time. The little table top troll village here is nothing compared to what they went through.

So wannabe christlike in his Look at me Look at me.
Im being persecuted like Jesus was.
Please help me someone or anyone.
Pleeeease...

Fuuucking Pathetic......

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Billy/Crappy Hamster
Here is some Kyptonite for you and your Rubes.
Something even a 2nd grader with social media smarts can see.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Free speech and a easily set up trap sure fuuuucked you up on this Billy/Crappy Hamster

Dumbazz......

So easy even a cave man brought forward 60k yrs in a time machine could tell ya dumbazz forget what sockpuppet he was running and how he responded.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
One of Paul Harvey's famous quotes was "self government won't work without self discipline". I'm seeing this more and more. I have family and friends that won't have anything to do with each other over some online comment they made or read. That in itself is sad but then it also fuels the censoring of free speech. We all share a common enemy and the root of it is satan.

Satan is certainly the top enemy. When I read the Bible about that topic recently, I found that he has lots of willing accomplices. Some were kings of Israel, like Ahab.

https://thekingjamesversionbible.com/2-chronicles-18

One of Judah's best kings, Jehoshaphat, made a friendship and alliance with Ahab. It got him on the wrong side of God and it almost got him killed. I'm sorry about the disunity of our families and friends. It should not be that way.
The devil's people are usually very well organized.
But we let minor things divide us.
One thing that I try to keep in mind though is that I don't want to befriend or form allegiance with the enemies of God.
Kind Jehoshaphat was rebuked by a preacher right after he came off the battlefield where God killed Ahab.

"And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."

That was my personal lesson for the past two weeks.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 270cowboy, 10gaugeman, 48 invisible), 1,804 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,054
Posts18,521,335
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.