Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The Wilderness rule is a great example of govt. and lobbyist in bed together.

Trust the science...it's safer for you to have an outfitter.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

Exactly what I'm talking about, 90% people on here are arguing the Corner Crossing is big bad rancher limiting access to public land its federal land every body's land we all pay taxs but somehow wanna give the wilderness law a pass B.S. its law well its B.S your still limiting people from hunting UNLESS you follow a rule, so your picking and choosing who can and who can't hunt on public land.
If your gonna argue the Corner Cross deal then its either 100% for everbody gets to hunt, fish, recreate or hike whatever not this that or the other.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sherm_61

Exactly what I'm talking about, 90% people on here are arguing the Corner Crossing is big bad rancher limiting access to public land its federal land every body's land we all pay taxs but somehow wanna give the wilderness law a pass B.S. its law well its B.S your still limiting people from hunting UNLESS you follow a rule, so your picking and choosing who can and who can't hunt on public land.
If your gonna argue the Corner Cross deal then its either 100% for everbody gets to hunt, fish, recreate or hike whatever not this that or the other.

Surely you are purposefully being obtuse to not admit the difference between corner crossing and the WY wilderness rule?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

If you can’t see the difference by now there nothing more I can
do to help you understand.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The wilderness law is outfitter welfare. You can still hunt the wilderness just not big game without a guide, commercial or resident.
No one is banned from the wilderness areas just NR big game hunters are regulated by the state to have a guide.
Many residents also think it is BS.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by wytex
The wilderness law is outfitter welfare. You can still hunt the wilderness just not big game without a guide, commercial or resident.
No one is banned from the wilderness areas just NR big game hunters are regulated by the state to have a guide.

B.S. if wyoming residents cat hunt wilderness without a guide. Like I said go ahead and let wyoming dictate to N.R. what public land thecan't. hunt and what they cant.
If it makes some of you feel better well call it big game hunting.
Nobody has answered my question you nay sayers is Wyoming Wilderness PUBLIC LAND OR NOT?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Well finally something we agree on. However there is a plan to make a considerable amount of National Forest land Wilderness.

https://dirtbikemagazine.com/wilder...or-fremont-new-fork-lakes-wyoming-range/ Was introduced in 2009 several time since and in 2021 now tabled but waiting in the wings.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/117/hr1755

Last edited by rickt300; 05/02/22.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WYOGA is the driving force behind that NR wilderness rule, and every outfitter and guide association would be for it in a heartbeat.

Moga spent alot of money fighting against I-161 here, thankfully the voters saw through their BS.

The only way to get rid of outfitter welfare is through the ballot box, too many have relatives in state legislature...

I applaud BHA in their efforts in the corner crossing case, now we just gotta convince them to stop endorsing Democrats.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A movement to make much BLM lands roadless, and Liz Cheney is against it or was.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/wilderness-tensions-mount-over-wilderness-study-areas-in-wyoming

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

B.S. if wyoming residents cat hunt wilderness without a guide. Like I said go ahead and let wyoming dictate to N.R. what public land thecan't. hunt and what they cant.
Nobody has answered my question you nay sayers is Wyoming Wilderness PUBLIC LAND OR NOT?

Your question has been answered many, many time on this thread. You just don't want to or can't understand the answer. Keep beating that dead horse.

And again I can access all the Wyoming wilderness I want. There is absolutely nothing keeping me out.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Your question has been answered many, many time on this thread. You just don't want to or can't understand the answer. Keep beating that dead horse.

And again I can access all the Wyoming wilderness I want. There is absolutely nothing keeping me out.

You keep beating a dead horse, is Wyoming Wilderness fuggin PUBLIC LAND YES OR NO!! LET ME ANSWER IT FOR YOU SINCE YOU CANT COMPREHEND. IT SURE AS FUGG IS SO I CAN HUNT BIG GAME HUNT THERE UNLESS I HAVE A GUIDE COMPREHEND SO IM LOCKED OUT OUT OF PUBLIC LAND PERIOD. CAN I ACCESS WYOMING WILDERNESS LAND IF I WANNA BIG GAME HUNT WITHOUT A GUIDE?
Instead of dancing around the question what the Hell is so hard to answer simple yes or no.
If your a NR there sure as Hell is access issues if you wanna big game hunt.

Last edited by sherm_61; 05/02/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Maybe I should keep it simple for you Lostrail.
Is Wyoming Wilderness public land?
Can a NR big game hunt in Wy Wilderness without a outfitter?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Wy wilderness is public and I can go there anytime I please.

Keep kicking the dead horse

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is it gonna set precedent for NR in the PUBLIC WILDERNESS LAND to hunt without an outfitter?

2 completely separate issues. Not even close to the same.

Isn't public land public land, so what's different?

Well the wilderness law is existing state law, corner crossing is not. If you can’t see the difference there is not much I can do to help. Feel free to continue to beat that dead horse.

Great work BHA.

So setting precedent isn't law?
Continue to beat a dead horse is correct, its exactly what your doing. If you can't see the difference not much I can do to help.PUBLIC LAND IS PUDLIC LAND RIGHT YES OR NO?

in short..no this case will not set precedent in re the wyoming "wilderness law" it may set precedent that private land owners cannot land lock access to public land, but it won't have anything to do with the wyoming wilderness issue

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

but you can't hunt big game in the designated wilderness areas unless you are (1) a resident, (2) a licensed outfitter in Wyo., or (3) are accompanied by a resident. stop being an obtuse douche. the wilderness law is bullshidt and only an outfitter would agree with it

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12

but you can't hunt big game in the designated wilderness areas unless you are (1) a resident, (2) a licensed outfitter in Wyo., or (3) are accompanied by a resident. stop being an obtuse douche. the wilderness law is bullshidt and only an outfitter would agree with it

Finally somebody else besides d- bag lost trail will answer the questions.
So essentially you get locked out of public land during Big game season it is an access issue unless some want to admit it or not.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

I agree the WY wilderness law is dumb but only a real moron would try and connect a corner crossing case to the wilderness law.

But if the shoe fits,,,,,,

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I agree the WY wilderness law is dumb but only a real moron would try and connect a corner crossing case to the wilderness law.

But if the shoe fits,,,,,,

Both shoes definitely fit you.
Only a real moron doesn't realize or admit your being locked out of public wilderness land too thats were the shoes fit like custom.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yes, sherm wilderness lands in Wyoming are public lands.
You can access it all you want without aid of mechanical means for anything but big game hunting in Wyoming. NR big game hunters must have a guide to hunt wilderness areas.

You need to put your money where your mouth is and challenge the law in court like the corner crossing guys did, maybe BHA will support your cause and fund your endeavor. Remember though states rights on hunting within it's borders.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Yes, sherm wilderness lands in Wyoming are public lands.
You can access it all you want without aid of mechanical means for anything but big game hunting in Wyoming. NR big game hunters must have a guide to hunt wilderness areas.

You need to put your money where your mouth is and challenge the law in court like the corner crossing guys did, maybe BHA will support your cause and fund your endeavor. Remember though states rights on hunting within it's borders.

This guy gets it.

Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.