Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mikieb Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
The big news all over the place today, is the leak of a draft option by majority of votes in the Supreme court over the overturning of Roe V Wade.

Funny, after all the heat they were getting over the weekend, about the evils of the "Disinformation Board" and the wack job they have in place to head the department...

So, Monday morning, over coffee... they put their heads together and explored options on what they could find to release to knock the Disinformation Board out of the news cycle so the could move it down the road a little farther and every one will forget about it....

I bet it just killed them to have to use this leaked draft by the Supreme Court.... they were saving this for something bigger.... but, at last... since NATO wasn't going to enter Ukraine for another 4-5 weeks yet... they had to pull this out....

They are playing us.... "Look over here every one..... look.... look.... " they are saying....

The real tell that this is actually what is going on is who the leaked brief was leaked to.... Politco

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Politico=bull$hit

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I don’t think you’re far off

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jump on Twitter, it's on fire

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mikieb
The big news all over the place today, is the leak of a draft option by majority of votes in the Supreme court over the overturning of Roe V Wade.

Funny, after all the heat they were getting over the weekend, about the evils of the "Disinformation Board" and the wack job they have in place to head the department...

So, Monday morning, over coffee... they put their heads together and explored options on what they could find to release to knock the Disinformation Board out of the news cycle so the could move it down the road a little farther and every one will forget about it....

I bet it just killed them to have to use this leaked draft by the Supreme Court.... they were saving this for something bigger.... but, at last... since NATO wasn't going to enter Ukraine for another 4-5 weeks yet... they had to pull this out....

They are playing us.... "Look over here every one..... look.... look.... " they are saying....

The real tell that this is actually what is going on is who the leaked brief was leaked to.... Politco

That's exactly what is happening. It's also a way to disrupt the midterms and cause hysteria among the women voters nationwide. I am positive that the abortion debate hurts Republican candidates, and so are Schumer and his commie cadre. He was all ready and prepared for the "leak". They had some brainwashed clerk ideologue thinking they would be a national hero by leaking the possible reversal and nudge the push to pack the court over the finish line.

This is classic Demo-Bolshevik strategy and dirty tricks. The Conservatives/Republicans Must smother this narrative with "prices at the: pump, grocery store, hardware and lumber store, etc., etc., etc.", and shut up about abortion for now.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I can't argue with your logic Mikie.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Political theater. It's a Punch and Judy show.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Too bad there isn't 3 other threads where this is being discussed.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

That's exactly what is happening. It's also a way to disrupt the midterms and cause hysteria among the women voters nationwide. I am positive that the abortion debate hurts Republican candidates, and so are Schumer and his commie cadre. He was all ready and prepared for the "leak". They had some brainwashed clerk ideologue thinking they would be a national hero by leaking the possible reversal and nudge the push to pack the court over the finish line.

This is classic Demo-Bolshevik strategy and dirty tricks. The Conservatives/Republicans Must smother this narrative with "prices at the: pump, grocery store, hardware and lumber store, etc., etc., etc.", and shut up about abortion for now.

According to the news this country is split 47% for and 47% against abortion. It is not a winning or losing position.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
OP is spot on. No one remembers the ministry of truth anymore.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
OP is spot on. No one remembers the ministry of truth anymore.

I do

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by garddogg56
Politico=bull$hit

Exactly! Look here not there! Remember Hillary and Russian collusion, laptop from hell Hunter, Pelosi, Kerry Romney family ties with Ukraine. Its all right in front of us. Dont loose your focus, we are winning!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Typical democrat tactics, lying dishonest scum, all of them.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

I can't argue with your logic Mikie.
kwg

Me either. (bolded above)

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The leak is to try and monkey-wrench the process before it was officially released.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It would not surprise me if this unprecedented and unverified “leak” turns out to be a desperate political stunt intended to energize the democratic party base headed into what would otherwise be a disastrous midterm.

What better way to garner support of a disenfranchised and ennui-ridden base to get out and vote to maintain control of the senate? It’s awfully convenient, and the timing is juuuuust right.

And listen to this excerpt from the “draft”:

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

That does not sound like *anything* I have read in an opinion of the courts before this. It is just not the language that Supreme Court justices tend to use. It sounds more like something a pundit would write, or a propagandist would write to attempt to sound like a pundit.

At this point, I’m not buying it. It’s way too convenient and it’s way too suspicious.

This is going to be ugly, one way or another. This cannot be allowed to happen. That it has happened speaks to some gross miscarriage of democracy and justice. But I suppose that should not be surprising at this point.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Getting Played?

LOL...

24/7/365

The "Chip Shortage" is still in effect also... anyone else notice that also?

A TWO YEAR "Chip Shortage"...

My ass...

Think about that...

America can't solve a $25 micro-processor problem in TWO FUGGING YEARS?

Horse chit...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Que Strider... with more lib witticisms.

Go Strider Go!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Max Headroom, 20 minutes in to the Future stuff.

.... like tears in the rain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 3,067 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,378
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.