Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deltakid
It might just mobilize the screaming radical idiots to vote demonrat, although, from the leak I heard. all it would do is to make the state responsible for whether or not they allow abortion

I think it's going to backfire. Many of us are sick and tired of the radical idiots and their loud mouths and "peaceful protests". Look who got the fence put up this time. The democRATs had that fence up in record time. Americans are sick and tired of the radical left and if we can get a handle on the cheating they are going to take a beating this fall. They know it and we know it, It's all damage control from this point on. But, Americans are sick and tired of the radical left.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Steve
Hopefully Alito put specific typos in each draft sent to each justice.

That would be great but I doubt he did.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Regarding the “codify RvW” statement by Bernie Sanders, how does the senate have the power to pass any law that is bullet proof from SCOTUS override should a state or other entity get it into a court of law.

Maybe I missed that day in civics? I seriously don’t know what he is referring to.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by philgood80
Regarding the “codify RvW” statement by Bernie Sanders, how does the senate have the power to pass any law that is bullet proof from SCOTUS override should a state or other entity get it into a court of law.

Maybe I missed that day in civics? I seriously don’t know what he is referring to.

The mistake I think that you’re making is you’re assuming that they are co-equal branches. Each has grown so powerful, corrupt and arrogant that they stand supreme….. <heavy sarcasm> 😁

Our judicial system is so broken that it’s virtually useless as a Constitutional protectorate so ultimately OUR laws are decided by judicial activists, not honorable judges….or heaven forbid, elected representatives.

Last edited by AcesNeights; 05/03/22.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
Just saw this:

"Roberts confirms leak is real, orders investigation
Chief Justice John Roberts confirmed the authenticity of a leaked draft opinion suggesting the nation's highest court plans to overturn Roe v. Wade.
'Work of the Court will not be affected' "

Of all the monumental decisions of the high court, nothing to my knowledge was ever "leaked". You must think that place is locked down, so some Dem operative has snuck something out either covertly or with a wink and a nod from one of the dissenting justices.

Where's the FBI raid of Politico? They raided Project Veritas over a diary.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Their plan to change the focus of national attention is working.

Correct.

So, what's it supposed ta take the heat for?

Economy?

Pfizer docs?

Kraine?

It's a big one, so it might be all 3, or more.

All of the above and Dementia Joe maybe?

And as usual, Roberts was with the 'minority'.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I heard it said that this leak regarding the preliminary opinion of SCOTUS on RvW had to have come from an associate Justice. I’m not privy to the details of the dynamics of the SC and what details the various support staff might be aware of.

My conspiracy….Was the newly appointed Ketanji privy to the debate? If she was could she have been used as a sacrificial “canary in the coal mine” in order to give the deep state an early heads up so they can mobilize?

Something doesn’t feel right…

Some dimocommie risked it all to get the attention away from "2000 Mules". They are playing their cards out trying to stave off the inevitable.

The terrorism card gets played before the election.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by deltakid
It might just mobilize the screaming radical idiots to vote demonrat, although, from the leak I heard. all it would do is to make the state responsible for whether or not they allow abortion

I think it's going to backfire. Many of us are sick and tired of the radical idiots and their loud mouths and "peaceful protests". Look who got the fence put up this time. The democRATs had that fence up in record time. Americans are sick and tired of the radical left and if we can get a handle on the cheating they are going to take a beating this fall. They know it and we know it, It's all damage control from this point on. But, Americans are sick and tired of the radical left.

kwg

This. We are sick of their schiett and their hand has been shown to the people.
They will be hated more when they foist food shortages and blackouts on us.
When will it be found out that they had our kids injected with poison?
When will Putin prove what was going on in Ukraine's money laundering and our Antifas origin and on their next planned pandemic.
As Q said, "Rig for Red".
Clue: Trump and Putin each show up with red briefcases.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by hatari
Just saw this:

"Roberts confirms leak is real, orders investigation
Chief Justice John Roberts confirmed the authenticity of a leaked draft opinion suggesting the nation's highest court plans to overturn Roe v. Wade.
'Work of the Court will not be affected' "

Of all the monumental decisions of the high court, nothing to my knowledge was ever "leaked". You must think that place is locked down, so some Dem operative has snuck something out either covertly or with a wink and a nod from one of the dissenting justices.

Where's the FBI raid of Politico? They raided Project Veritas over a diary.

Here’s another Exhibit of The Two Front War ..
Those that Burn Down ..
Those that get Burned Down.
A lot of people just haven’t cum to Terms with it..
Terminal Ending..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Our judicial system has been broker for an extremely long time. It started going downhill when judges began being appointed, not for their judicial knowledge and balance, but for their activism and zeal for legislating from the bench. I am afraid that most of the judges would have to be removed and the whole thing started over before we would have any real justice. We would also need to tell all these "empathetic" Democrats to sit down and shut up. It is the victims that matter, not the criminal.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Steve
Hopefully Alito put specific typos in each draft sent to each justice.

I'd wouldn't doubt it. , especially to the radical Marxist judges.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Oh I kant wait for Jamanji first Opinion..
Better Prepare to lose some IQ..
If it’s a Major Ruling you maybe Declared
Brain Dead..

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 47 invisible), 2,208 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,642
Posts18,493,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.