Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have all the reloading stuff I need and have had Ivermectin for years. I'm not a last minute Nancy like most of the world

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Don’t recall the price but TSC has boxes of it around here .
Different strokes I guess , but straight up Ivermectin is better than that apple crap , that shiets nasty .
A piece of buttered toast with a dose smeared on it is how I take mine , garlic buttered toast is even better .
Kenneth

If I start feeling a bug comming on I dose right away , haven’t gotten anything for quite a while so I guess it’s antiviral properties covers other viruses too .

Last edited by Kenneth66; 05/03/22.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Anybody else have trouble getting an order to go through online? I used some of my stash and would like to replenish a bit.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You can also get it at VALLEY VET SUPPLY although it's $1 more a tube. I've bought it from both Jeffers and Valley, depending on who has it in stock. Both have very good service.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
This [bleep] is just driving the price up. Ivermectin was about 2.97 per tube until this buying frenzy started
That is what high demand and short supply does. Manufacturing trillions of U.S. dollars kind of tends to drive up prices also.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I imagine that at some point pretty soon Ivermectin will be prescription only, even the veterinary variety. It has cut into big pharma's business. They openly said that people might not get vaccinated if they thought Ivermectin was effective. And it darn sure is if used early.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you want any at a good price, better get it now.

Link to Ivermectin Apple flavored on Jeffers.com website

Try something else!
That bug up your ass is still alive and well.

chuckles you sure seem to have a penchant for boys' anuses

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Anybody else have trouble getting an order to go through online? I used some of my stash and would like to replenish a bit.

Valley vet has been reliable and fast

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Trystan
I have all the reloading stuff I need and have had Ivermectin for years. I'm not a last minute Nancy like most of the world

Believe it or not, the original intent of the internet was "share what you know, learn what you don't".

I've got 14 tubes. My peeps and I probably don't need any for a while. This was a public service announcement for my Conservative brothers. Don't believe it should always be about "you" or "me" here.

Ammo and components? Your Big Brother and BLM / Antifa types can find out.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Thanks for the heads up

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Just talked to the nice folks at Jeffers. They had a shipment of ivermectin come in this morning and already they have sold 1500 tubes.

Not surprised. This is the cheapest I've ever bought it. I never saw any $2.97.

I seen it ar $3.69 a tube at TSC before covid started, i have taking it for cold with good results

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
7.$ a tube I might just start brushing my teeth with it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back in February of 2020 after reading about Ivermectin on the FLCCC site I bought 2 tubes of Ivercare 1.87% anthelmintic for 5.47 a tube. Later it had gone up to 6.99 a tube saw it as high as 10 a tube. Pretty cheap compared to the path reccomended by big pharma, the AMA, the faucci focks, and our govt. Especially when you consider it works better too. The naysayers only have their life to lose and that's OK by me...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
How often are you folks taking this and whats the dosage? I'm assuming it goes by bodyweight?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Originally Posted by steveredd1

I seen it ar $3.69 a tube at TSC before covid started, i have taking it for cold with good results

I duly noticed that it stomps out a sinus head cold or infection rfn also. So why doesn't big pharma investigate its use for other things besides covid? No money in it for them ? Duh? Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
We use injectable Ivermectin on cattle and beast. It'll be interesting to see the side effects of those people who use or have used Ivermectin on a regular basis. I personally believe that Ivermectin helps to put cancer in remission. Since the China flu scare started this is the longest I've gone in 20+ years without having to see a dermatologist to get stuff burned or cut off me. The AMA doesn't want to hear any of that.

Life is good live it while you can.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
When the wife and I went for the infusion thing , the paper work they handed you telling you what to expect also had a CDC site that listed alternative treatments.
Took a quick look at it and a lot of things doctors refused to give people were listed .
Two that I specifically remember were ivermectin and the Z-pac . Both meds the original doctor told us was a waste of time and wouldn’t help .
That was all the push I needed to get some ivermectin.
The Z-pac I had to have a prescription, so that was off the table . Was already on the bed getting prepped for the infusion when I read this .
The infusion worked , but not sure what will come of it in the long term , time will tell .
Have since used it several times after being directly exposed to it by friends and family , one family member who lived under the same roof .
Kenneth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,257
Posts18,486,360
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.