Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
VarmintGal,

You are a HILARIOUSLY Inept Clueless Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only things you "shoot" are your mouth and Imagination. A GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. The only thing you "hike",is your velcro pants over your Depends and your Drool Bib over your tits. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Imagining and Pretending aloud.

Yesterday,were in fact a "fair" day. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'flave,

'4's is hinged and all of the others ain't. I HATE hinges and am coordinated,so they do not call me. Hint.

TK is as you infer and their guts are solid. Cockblock the LCI,defeat the mag "safety",add a Flatty fire control interface and bush same. Overtravel and a stop are great aids,in reducing the radius of the break and reset. Schit stays put and can take a fhuqking lick and I even got one wet once. ONCE. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

The '45 frame adapts easily to 1911 scales and that means CT for me,which is soothin' when things go "BUMP!" in the night. Opted leetle dot FF3 at inception,but wears the VASTLY superior Holosun now(if only obviously) and it's Shake Awake opens lotsa windows of opportunity. The platform is simply fhuqking SINISTER. I polished the feedramp,number mags and schit that ain't warm/fuzzy,gets set atop a stump and shot with The Mother Ship. Hint.

I'm fickle in regards to fasteners and have never shot one loose. It's simply been flogged upon and I shoot same daily,mainly because it is fhuqking FUN. I've 10,000 remaining rounds slated solely to it and I like Wolff springs. Hint.

OK, thanks.

Do you find mags for those 22/45s tend to be more frequently defective than others?

The ones I have/had were/are fickle. But with the right mags they're great.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'flave,

My take is,that there are wayyyyyyyy more "mainstay" MK2/3 mags in service,than the initial(MK I) or '45 variants. MK I's were sorta fickle and MK2/3's in "standard" frames,fhuqking AMAZINGLY spectacular in their rugged reliability(even in all my AMT's). Once the 22/45's arrived,mag quality took a dive and they rate verification as per easch(though I did same in the prior Generations). Hint.

The TK mag extensions are nothing but trouble. In THE Day,OEM Ruger MK2/3 mags were nothing less than sensational. They SET the bar and nothing else was even close. Hint.

Coming full circle and regardless who Brands said mag,I simply number same and cull without remorse. That being said,I don't do polymer bullschit. Hint.

Having been through literally 100's of mags,I'm comfy in what made the cut. I'm not programmed to fhuqk around. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
'flave,

My take is,that there are wayyyyyyyy more "mainstay" MK2/3 mags in service,than the initial(MK I) or '45 variants. MK I's were sorta fickle and MK2/3's in "standard" frames,fhuqking AMAZINGLY spectacular in their rugged reliability(even in all my AMT's). Once the 22/45's arrived,mag quality took a dive and they rate verification as per easch(though I did same in the prior Generations). Hint.

The TK mag extensions are nothing but trouble. In THE Day,OEM Ruger MK2/3 mags were nothing less than sensational. They SET the bar and nothing else was even close. Hint.

Coming full circle and regardless who Brands said mag,I simply number same and cull without remorse. That being said,I don't do polymer bullschit. Hint.

Having been through literally 100's of mags,I'm comfy in what made the cut. I'm not programmed to fhuqk around. Hint...............

Yeah I think the mags in those different iterations were definitely a problem.

I kinda gave up on the platform because of it.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
TheBigCry,

PLEASE "tell" me "more",as I've never even heard of them...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You just set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and greedily read my EVERY word and ogle EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

BS, I for one am pretty darn impressed by your firearms knowledge. Your eloquent prose, not so much, but that is a topic for another time or maybe a shrink. I do need to ask a serious question however. Why do you feel the need to submerge your guns in the creek or pose them with a fish for many of your pictures?

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Windfall

I do need to ask a serious question however. Why do you feel the need to submerge your guns in the creek or pose them with a fish for many of your pictures?

And I have a question for you.

Why do you care if somebody else puts their firearm in water for a picture?

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave

I do need to ask a serious question however. Why do you feel the need to submerge your guns in the creek or pose them with a fish for many of your pictures?

Why do you care if somebody else puts their firearm in water for a picture?Perhaps for the same reason you care if they care.....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimH
Originally Posted by deflave

Why do you care if somebody else puts their firearm in water for a picture?Perhaps for the same reason you care if they care.....

Were you trying to reply to the person that didn’t ask you anything or purposefully fugk up a quote that would be attributed to me?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntfull,

Living here in Kansas like I do,moisture is plum rare and I like to capture the moment for you Melting Snowflakes...you "lucky"" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how naturally your High Pitched Nasal Whine comes to you. What won't you Brokedick Do Nothing Crying Kchunts not Whine about? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
No lions , tigers or bears around here so it's just whatever I feel like carrying at the time.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
For urban walk abouts, I carry a Shield or P2000 depending on attire.
In the woods, it’s a G20.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by RHutch

In the woods, it’s a G20.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Dang! You shot that first one for a while. He trying to get in the truck with you?

Nice pics.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Smith and wesson 627pc .357, 5" barrel, 8 round cylinder. Its what i carry 99% of the time. 2 leggers, black bears, moose, lions, wolves.... if i go into grizz country i have a 4" s&w .44 mag.[Linked Image from pic8.co]

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
If Big Stick had taken the above picture the pistol would be laying about 3 inches to the right!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Conerider,

I can only speak in the first hand regarding Black,Brown,Grizzly and Polar Bears...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Have woofed 'em all. 3" 317 here and CT pinned to forehead and hardly a big fhuqking deal. Hint.

Not that you Pavement Pounding Poosies ain't a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
It's supposed to be my Colt 1911 .45 but I rarely want the weight on my hip so it ends up being either my Taurus snubbie. 38 or my Glock 42 .380

I think my hiking pistol has now changed since this weekend I bought a Ruger Single Six. I'll use the mag cylinder when hiking

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Big Stdick

Comment was intended as a compliment to your skills but as usual You just run your foul mouth at every thing You really are good at what you do. You need not bad mouth others who are not up to your wonderful standards.
Have a great day my friend

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Like others have posted, it depends where I am hiking.

Back in the early '80s I would carry either my Blackhawk .357 or 1911 .45 acp. For many years here in Montana I carried a Super Blackhawk .44 magnum. Many times while antelope hunting in eastern Montana I would just carry my Ruger Single Six in .22 LR. A few years ago I bought a S&W 629 4" .44 mag, and I carry it alot now. Many times now if I'm only hiking on a popular hiking trail, I'll just carry my Kimber Micro 9 under my shirt.

SAVE 200 ELK, KILL A WOLF

NRA Endowment Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Conerider,

You are sucking the wrong ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 41 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,223
Posts18,504,236
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.