Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Nestucca
220. He understands it’s a personal choice and I told him it’s on him to research the dosage which he did and decided to take it. I want to know when you guys that used it took the second dose as my memory sucks from all the responses I’ve read on here for the last couple of years.

Should be good with 3/8". That's my weekly dosage. I took a second dose within 24 hrs when I got Corona 3 weeks ago. I was done in 36 hours.

You take ivermectin every week?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Nestucca
220. He understands it’s a personal choice and I told him it’s on him to research the dosage which he did and decided to take it. I want to know when you guys that used it took the second dose as my memory sucks from all the responses I’ve read on here for the last couple of years.

Should be good with 3/8". That's my weekly dosage. I took a second dose within 24 hrs when I got Corona 3 weeks ago. I was done in 36 hours.

You take ivermectin every week?

FLCCC I-MASK Preventive Protocol.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I swallow the Ivermectin injectable 1% solution. I have a vet friend that says it's good like that. Same dose as cattle 1 ml/cc per 110 pounds body weight. I weigh 200 give or take and take 2 cc/ml. It cured me in 24 hours. Actually the hog dose is 1 ml/cc per 75 pounds body weight and I'm guessing that dose rate wouldn't hurt you either.

I have always given the cows a generous dose since I don't weigh them. I just call them 1200 pounds unless they are big, then I say 1600. Bulls 2000. Never an overdose problem.

Google "Ivermectin Wonder Drug". It has been used by billions of humans and saved millions of lives.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Thanks Hastings

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I'm pretty sure the injectable dose contains more that just Ivermectin. Read the label on the bottle.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He might also wish to get some diluted iodine or hydrogen peroxide in his nasal passages and sinuses on a daily basis. There's strong research indicating that the main site of replication is there, and that daily treatment with the above can wipe it out almost entirely off the bat. There are also diluted iodine nasal sprays for this purpose.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by victoro
I'm pretty sure the injectable dose contains more that just Ivermectin. Read the label on the bottle.

I don't know about the injectable, but a guy doesn't want the Ivermectin+ because it does have additional stuff in it. Just the straight 1.87 stuff is the ticket.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All Im gonna say is that FOR ME, when my wife had batshitflu 16 months ago I started taking ivermectin every 3 or 4 weeks and I haven't had a sniffle of ANYTHING yet. I usually get a cold about twice a year but since taking it, I haven't had anything.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He might also wish to get some diluted iodine or hydrogen peroxide in his nasal passages and sinuses on a daily basis. There's strong research indicating that the main site of replication is there, and that daily treatment with the above can wipe it out almost entirely off the bat. There are also diluted iodine nasal sprays for this purpose.

Good one, Hawkeye. I was going to suggest budesonide. Down side of budesonide is it's expensive.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Huntaholic
All Im gonna say is that FOR ME, when my wife had batshitflu 16 months ago I started taking ivermectin every 3 or 4 weeks and I haven't had a sniffle of ANYTHING yet. I usually get a cold about twice a year but since taking it, I haven't had anything.

Nary a whisper of that evrr coming from Madcow or Laysandmoans' mouth.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro

There is an Ivermectin F or Ivermectin + (plus) that does have liver fluke killer in it. The ingredients will tell you if there is an active ingredient besides Ivermectin. I do not use the F or plus variety. For some reason Ivermectin doesn't seem to work on liver flukes or tape worm. Works on most other parasites, even lice on cattle and mange in animals also known as scabies in humans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My neighbor took mega-doses for seven days and has no more Covid symptoms.

There was one small side effect. whistle whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N

Thanks I will look into getting some for him.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Dial his weight into the plunger/applicator. Don’t overthink it because it ain’t rocket surgery….a typical tube is for a 1250 pound animal. If your son weighs 200# then it’s basically 1/6 of the total tube.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Dial his weight into the plunger/applicator. Don’t overthink it because it ain’t rocket surgery….a typical tube is for a 1250 pound animal. If your son weighs 200# then it’s basically 1/6 of the total tube.

We had that part it was just the amount of daily doses I was looking for and I wasn’t very clear on that part sorry but thanks for responding.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We gonna need CockSocket to give a cost benefit analysis first.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pulling for your son, brother.

- Beav

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
1% injectable Ivermectin Plus has clorsulon in it to kill liver flukes. It will be marked as such. Just get the plain stuff.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good one, Hawkeye. I was going to suggest budesonide. Down side of budesonide is it's expensive.

Both food grade iodine and hydrogen peroxide are inexpensive. You just need to know how to dilute them in water, and use one of those quirt bladders (pictured below), and you're good to go. Just mix the proper dilution, and squirt it up into your nostrils while you sniff, then spit it out your mouth once a day. Never done it before, but lots of people do this sort of thing daily just to clear out their sinuses.

[Linked Image from cdn11.bigcommerce.com]

Or you could use a neti pot, pictured below:

[Linked Image from fda.gov]

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by deflave
We gonna need CockSocket to give a cost benefit analysis first.

LOL

Well it went good for a while the you showed up as for the cost to benefit analysis it about a buck twenty a dose and I don’t care if it was $120 a dose. Thanks Beaver10 I’ve got that going and now the wife’s got a bladder or kidney infection it just keeps getting better.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1minute, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 64 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,957
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.