-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It seems she's added some special definition to 'midlife crisis'.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
At a point, she'll no longer be useful to him.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What makes you all think this guy is guilty and wasn’t arrested wrongfully?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

Have you read his arrest/conviction history? He was already serving 75 years when he admitted to the murder, so the murder could be in question, I'm not sure about the other crap from a long list of crimes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Her mother is now saying she always wanted to move to Florida.

LINK

Maybe you can catch up with them down your way and chat them up and see what ya think..

He's worth $10K and they are offering $5K For her so if nothing else you could score 15 grand.

Women aren't worth as much in the professional or criminal world, are they?

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
A pretty good argument against allowing women to work with male prisoners. She's been working for years with criminals and apparently doesn't understand what a sociopath or psychopath is.

What could go wrong? A fat lovelorn blonde in a pen full of male criminals?

Yes, society went insane in a whole slew of ways back in the 1960s (not an accident, i.e., it was intentionally done to us), and we're reaping the rewards.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by JeffA

Her mother is now saying she always wanted to move to Florida.

LINK

Maybe you can catch up with them down your way and chat them up and see what ya think..

He's worth $10K and they are offering $5K For her so if nothing else you could score 15 grand.

Women aren't worth as much in the professional or criminal world, are they?

I would expect to see some protests regarding this until they boost her price up to match his. I thought this sort of discrimination was in the past. GD

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
At 6'9" about the only place he will blend in is with a basketball team....

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pullit

No, he'll stand out even more there.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Exactly correct.

NRA Patron
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

newsnationnow.com

How Dog the Bounty Hunter would catch Casey and Vicki White
SOUTHEAST
Bobby Oler, Marni Hughes, Leland Vittert

Posted: MAY 5, 2022 / 11:14 PM CDT | Updated: MAY 5, 2022 / 11:14 PM CDT

(NewsNation) — An escaped Alabama prisoner and a corrections officer have been on the run for a week, but Dog the Bounty Hunter believes it’s a matter of time before they’re caught.

“When you have a criminal like that and a police officer on the run, neither one have experience with running,” he said Thursday on “NewsNation Special Coverage.”

Casey White and Vicki White, who are not related, left an Alabama prison April 29. Vicki White said she was taking him for a mental health evaluation, but the two got in a police car and have not been seen since.

It’s since come to light that Vicki White sold her house well below market value and was leaving her job as a corrections officer. Police suspect she is a willing participant in Casey White’s escape.

Dog recommends checking AirBnBs and similar rental properties in a 3,000 mile radius to see who has made long-term bookings.

“They probably rented an Airbnb for maybe 90 days because she’ll know, being a police officer, you have to go under right now,” he said. “Things are going to calm down and cool off.”

Laying low is important, he adds, because their physical features are distinct. Casey White is 6’9″ — a “dead giveaway.” He surmises Vicki White is doing most of the shopping in a disguise.

This is a high-profile case, but fugitive pursuits are common. U.S. marshals caught 84,247 fugitives last year.

Some do evade capture. Eric Robert Rudolph, the Olympic Park bomber, evaded capture for almost seven years. It took police 17 years to catch up with Ted Kaczynski, the so-called Unabomber.

But Dog is confident the amount of attention this case has gotten means this is only a matter of time.

“You never know who’s going to see you. Someone’s going to spot them.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😆

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have know a handful of prison guards in my life. IMO the only difference for 98% of them is which side of the bars they happen to be behind. Not the most ethical workers.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That’s a pretty wide brush you paint with. I retired from corrections. I’ve known a lot of corrections officers and yes there are some bad ones. Largely they are good people doing a job most couldn’t do.

I think most who know me would say I was an ethical person. In my time in corrections I never did anything illegal or violated policy. Never took a cheap shot during a use of force or treated inmates, staff or visitors with anything but respect.

We could paint every profession with the same wide brush if we only looked at the unethical element within their ranks. But most people in any given profession are good people doing the job they’re paid to do. We only hear about or remember the bad ones.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=simonkenton7]

newsnationnow.com

How Dog the Bounty Hunter would catch Casey and Vicki White
SOUTHEAST
Bobby Oler, Marni Hughes, Leland Vittert

Posted: MAY 5, 2022 / 11:14 PM CDT | Updated: MAY 5, 2022 / 11:14 PM CDT

(NewsNation) — An escaped Alabama prisoner and a corrections officer have been on the run for a week, but Dog the Bounty Hunter believes it’s a matter of time before they’re caught.

It’s since come to light that Vicki White sold her house well below market value and was leaving her job as a corrections officer. Police suspect she is a willing participant in Casey White’s escape.

Dog recommends checking AirBnBs and similar rental properties in a 3,000 mile radius to see who has made long-term bookings.

“They probably rented an Airbnb for maybe 90 days because she’ll know, being a police officer, you have to go under right now,” he said. “Things are going to calm down and cool off.”

Laying low is important, he adds, because their physical features are distinct. Casey White is 6’9″ — a “dead giveaway.” He surmises Vicki White is doing most of the shopping in a disguise.

This is a high-profile case, but fugitive pursuits are common. U.S. marshals caught 84,247 fugitives last year.

3,000 mile radius, that's a pretty wide search area, pretty much the entire country??

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
She planned their escape probably in Mexico by now

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
By now she is so bored out all traction is gone.

She best hope her jaws don't get sore.

WS

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
My guess is she will be found dead-- someday.
Believe his was in prison for murder. When she is no longer needed----

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by mart
That’s a pretty wide brush you paint with. I retired from corrections. I’ve known a lot of corrections officers and yes there are some bad ones. Largely they are good people doing a job most couldn’t do.

I think most who know me would say I was an ethical person. In my time in corrections I never did anything illegal or violated policy. Never took a cheap shot during a use of force or treated inmates, staff or visitors with anything but respect.

We could paint every profession with the same wide brush if we only looked at the unethical element within their ranks. But most people in any given profession are good people doing the job they’re paid to do. We only hear about or remember the bad ones.

Spot on.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1234, 51 invisible), 2,638 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,403
Posts18,527,970
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.