Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
COVID-19 vaccines are “significantly associated” with the sudden rise in young people suffering from emergency heart problems, a bombshell peer-reviewed study by MIT researchers has found.
LINK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
COVID-19 vaccines are “significantly associated” with the sudden rise in young people suffering from emergency heart problems, a bombshell peer-reviewed study by MIT researchers has found.

Published last week in the Nature journal Scientific Reports, the study was conducted among 16-39 year-olds in Israel, where the vaccination rate is one of the world’s highest.

According to the study, Covid vaccinations are directly linked with a 25% jump in emergency medical services (EMS) for heart problems in young people aged between 16 and 39.

The study found no link between heart problems and COVID infections, however.

“While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals,” the study states.

The research adds more fuel to grassroots and legal campaigns against vaccine mandates.

An Italian administrative court recently deemed a vaccine mandate on nursing students to be unconstitutional.

The case cited nearly 10,000 reported deaths from various COVID vaccines in the European Medicines Agency’s EudraVigilance monitoring system. (The new MIT study also mentions EudraVigilance.)

However, the judge referred the case to the country’s Constitutional Court.

Published in late March, the 53-page ruling only drew attention in the U.S. last week.

The ruling emerged when an anti-vaccine mandate group translated a portion into English.

A copy of the Italian ruling was obtained by Just the News, which ran it through Google Translate.

It said in part that the reported death count exceeds the “normal and, therefore, tolerable” risk permitted under vaccine mandates, according to the translation.

View the translated version here: Italian-court-ruling-vaccine-mandate.pdf

Meanwhile, American Airlines pilot Robert Snow blamed his own cardiac arrest, which occurred six minutes after landing a 200-passenger flight on April 9, on his compelled vaccination in November.

“I will probably never fly again” due to FAA health criteria for pilots, he said in a video from the ICU in Dallas.

“This is the actual result of the vaccine for some of us.”

Anti-mandate pilot group U.S. Freedom Flyers accused the Federal Aviation Administration of turning a blind eye to the risks of adverse events from COVID vaccines, both to pilots jabbed against their will and crew and passengers on their flights.

“The FAA’s Federal Air Surgeon determined in December 2020 and February 2021 that pilots and air traffic controllers can safely receive the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine,” the FAA said in a prepared statement.

“The FAA has seen no evidence of aircraft accidents or pilot incapacitations caused by pilots suffering medical complications associated with COVID-19 vaccines.”

The MIT study’s corresponding author is management professor Retsef Levi, also a member of Israel’s Public Emergency Council for the Coronavirus Crisis.

He and McCullough both spoke at the Academy for Science and Freedom inaugural conference on censorship in science in March.

The study notes Israel’s Ministry of Health has already assessed a myocarditis risk in 16-24-year-old males of between 1 in 3,000 and 1 in 6,000 after the second mRNA dose, and 1 in 120,000 for under-30 males.

The study analyzed calls to the Israel National EMS data system from Jan. 1, 2019, through June 20, 2021.

This represents a 14-month “normal period” before the pandemic, 10-month pre-vaccination, dual-wave “pandemic period,” and six months of vaccination.

The breakdown shows how cardiac arrest (CA) and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) calls, confirmed on site by first responders, “change over time with different background conditions and potentially highlight factors that are associated with the observed temporal changes.”

Researchers excluded CA calls related to trauma, overdose, or suicide, and the protocols were the same for the full 30-month study period, “allowing for a consistent comparison between the call counts during the baseline, pandemic, and vaccination periods.”

The vaccine rollout period for 16-39 year-olds, January-May 2021, coincided with the third COVID wave in Israel.

It showed a “statistically significant increase of over 25%” for both kinds of calls compared to the same period in 2020.

For CA specifically, there was “no statistically significant difference in the respective call volume” between full-year 2019 and 2020. For ACS, the “significant relevant increase” in that full-year period (15.8%) was outpaced by the January-May 2021 increase (26%).

The researchers said the January 2021 increase “seems to track closely the administration of 2nd dose vaccines,” while a second observed increase starting April 18 “seems to track an increase of single-dose vaccination to individuals who recovered from COVID-19 infections.”

The Israel Ministry of Health approved the latter for ages 16 and up in early March 2021.

Females unexpectedly had a higher jump in calls: 31% for CA and 41% for ACS, compared to increases for males of 25% CA and 21% ACS.

This may indicate a “potential underdiagnosis or under-self-reporting of myocarditis in females,” according to the study, which was exempt from review by MIT’s Institutional Review Board.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well no sheit, I didn't need that report to confirm it for me. But, it is good to see it getting some attention.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Waiting for the “let’s move on” comments from the sheep that got taken and don’t want to hear the truth of it.

MAGA
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Waiting for the “let’s move on” comments from the sheep that got taken and don’t want to hear the truth of it.

Yup

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need someone to rationalize this for us. One of the gullible would be good.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It only makes sense that increased rate of cardiac events would be associated. I haven't read the actual study and seen the evidence nor how strong the evidence is, but vaccines are designed to cause an immune response similar to the actual virus. There was a significant increase in cardiac events associated with viral infection, early on.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I'll give it a shot...

First, move on, there's nothing to see here.

Second, since this came from the Jews, it's obviously propaganda to further the cause of the NWO and must not be believed.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

How'd I do?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paging CockSocket…

Paging CockSocket…

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by tylerw02
It only makes sense that increased rate of cardiac events would be associated. I haven't read the actual study and seen the evidence nor how strong the evidence is, but vaccines are designed to cause an immune response similar to the actual virus. There was a significant increase in cardiac events associated with viral infection, early on.

The study says there was no link with covid and heart attacks but a direct link between vaccines and heart attacks. The vax caused a 25% increase.

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Paging CockSocket…

Paging CockSocket…

LOL

Never not funny.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

How many boosters did you get ?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
This is seriously concerning information.

MIT is a good school and all that... but not the ultimate knowledge base.

This matter needs far more scrutiny.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by zerotohero

The study says there was no link with covid and heart attacks but a direct link between vaccines and heart attacks. The vax caused a 25% increase.

Like I said, I didn't read the study in question, but I have seen it first hand. I would tend to question the research if they found no link between COVID and cardiac events.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rte

Going on #7..........

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rte

I haven't taken any of them.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rte

I haven't taken any of them.

Whatever 🙄🙄🙄

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Ask and ye shall receive:

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Whoever wrote the article cherry picked what they wanted to hear from the original article.

"Third, myocardial injury and myocarditis is prevalent among patients with COVID-19 infection26,34. As COVID-19 vaccine rollouts often take place with background community COVID-19 infections, it could be challenging to identify whether increased incidence of myocarditis and related cardiovascular conditions, such as CA and ACS, is driven by COVID-19 infections or induced by COVID-19 vaccines. Moreover, such increases may even be caused by other underlying causal mechanisms indirectly related to COVID-19, for example, patients delaying seeking emergent care because of fear of the pandemic and lockdowns."

The original article for those who want to cherry pick whatever backs their bias on the subject:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I found the original article. Some interesting qutoes:

"Supplemental Table 1 shows the year-to-year percent of CA patients who died on scene (i.e., prior to hospital arrival) for the same time periods. Among the 16–39 age group, the percent of CA patients that died prior to hospital arrival increased significantly from 2019 to 2020 during the full year (52.8–60.5%; P < 0.001). This percent remained elevated during January–May of 2021 and no significant differences were found between same period in 2020 (65.1–61.3% P = 0.460)."

' In contrast, for ACS events, while EMS calls capture a significant fraction of the respective incidents, direct hospital walk-in will not be accounted for in the EMS data. In Israel this is estimated to be 50% of all events. Additionally, the diagnosis of ACS events is more involved, and while EMS protocols during the study period did not change, it is reasonable to assume a higher rate of diagnosis error."

"While increased CA incidence was not observed among the 16–39 age group in 2020, there was a significant increase in the proportion of CA patients that died on scene during 2020, relative to 2019 (Supplemental Table 1), emphasizing the potential direct and indirect harmful effects of the pandemic35,49,55 on out-of-hospital CA patient outcomes. The percent of patients that died on scene remained elevated in 2021."

"It is important to note the main limitation of this study, which is that it relies on aggregated data that do not include specific information regarding the affected patients, including hospital outcomes, underlying comorbidities as well as vaccination and COVID-19 positive status."

"05 May 2022Editor’s Note: Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this article are subject to criticisms that are being considered by the Editors. A further editorial response will follow once all parties have been given an opportunity to respond in full."

There seems to be a lot of questions raised, and it is definitely worthy of studying further. However, this doesn't appear to be a silver bullet, per se.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,188
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.