Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
https://mydailyfreedom.com/elon-mus...4B5LPg3UjRMYkzyRzdogG6Op6AImWJduaDpwQcpU

Elon Musk is on the absolute warpath against some of the slimiest people on the planet.

He wants to know who organized a letter that was sized by 26 organizations liberal groups who are urging advertisers to boycott Twitter when Musk finally takes over the social media platform.

According to the report by NY Post, these groups seem mostly backed by George Soros and/or Clinton operatives. They’re being labeled as “left-leaning NGOs” and their “backers include billionaire financier George Soros and former Clinton operatives, as well as the European Union and the Canadian government — are urging a boycott of Twitter if Musk takes over the company.”

Elon said on Twitter: “Who funds these organizations that want to control your access to information? Let’s investigate …” He also said: “Sunlight is the best disinfectant.”

NY Post revealed one of the most ridiculous parts of the letter signed by the 26 organizations and it said: “Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter will further toxify our information ecosystem and be a direct threat to public safety, especially among those already most vulnerable and marginalized.”

This is awkward because the liberals are the exact same people controlling discourse by censoring conservatives, literally toxifying the platforms with an overwhelming amount of liberal voices while right wing audiences are silenced and often targeted. The liberals preaching tolerance are the exact same people not being tolerant of the right wing opinions, which is a toxic thing to have on any social media platform.

NY Post further reported what the letter said: “Musk taking control of Twitter means advertising on the platform “risks association with a platform amplifying hate, extremism, health misinformation, and conspiracy theorists” which is also ironic, because the most extreme people out there were burning down businesses, looting store, and destroying neighborhoods. They’re called Black Lives Matter.

The letter continued: “Under Musk’s management, Twitter risks becoming a cesspool of misinformation, with your brand attached, polluting our information ecosystem in a time where trust in institutions and news media is already at an all-time low… Your ad dollars can either fund Musk’s vanity project or hold him to account. We call on you to demand Musk uphold these basic standards of community trust and safety, and to pull your advertising spending from Twitter if they are not.”

That’s also funny because leftists are literally the cesspools spitting out the disinformation.

As reported:

The document’s letterhead includes the logos of three organizations — Accountable Tech, Media Matters for America, and UltraViolet.

Accountable Tech is a Washington, DC-based organization linked to top Democrats. Jesse Lehrich, a co-founder, once served as a spokesperson for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. He is also the nephew of former Obama adviser David Axelrod.

Media Matters for America is an organization founded by political operative and Clinton backer David Brock. MMFA is a site “dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.”

UltraViolet is a feminist movement that is “mobilized to fight sexism and create a more inclusive world that accurately represents all women, from politics and government to media and pop culture.”

Other signatories, like Access Now, have the support of the Canadian and European governments as well as Soros, the billionaire financier who heads the Open Society Foundations.

It’s unreal that the same type of people who refuse to tolerate other opinions, spit vile rhetoric during their shows (The View, Joy Reid), make up Russian collusion stories, make a disinformation board, coverup stories (Hunter Biden laptop story) are the same type of people worried that Elon Musk will expose them all.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
This is GREAT !!!!!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The left actually believes the garbage coming out of their mouth. There is no coexistence with those crazy liberal nutjobs.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
The left actually believes the garbage coming out of their mouth. There is no coexistence with those crazy liberal nutjobs.

Yes, millions do believe the garbage, and they are nutjobs. However; do not think far a second that those few thousand propagating the narrative believe it. Their motives are more heinous.
They need removed by any means necessary. . .

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see Musk lying down and rolling over for these Bolsheviks and their Satanic plan for the world.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It takes a village.. of communists.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Might have to get a twitter account...

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I think Musk has much bigger plans. And he's smart enough not to tell anyone until it actually happens.

In Musk we trust

Last edited by Mach3; 05/06/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When does Musk actually take command?

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dox them Elon!

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It wouldn't surprise me at all if this becomes so stressful for Musk that he shoots himself in the back of the head multiple times.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stxhunter
https://mydailyfreedom.com/elon-mus...4B5LPg3UjRMYkzyRzdogG6Op6AImWJduaDpwQcpU

Elon Musk is on the absolute warpath against some of the slimiest people on the planet.

He wants to know who organized a letter that was sized by 26

The world has gone so crazy, that his simple look behind a letter is deemed as going "on the absolute warpath."

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
I have no doubt the Canadian dictator is balls deep in this crap.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by roverboy
When does Musk actually take command?

My understanding, some time later this year, "Pending regulatory approval, yada, yada"...

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I hope he inflicts terrible misery on this communist garbage.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It wouldn't surprise me at all if this becomes so stressful for Musk that he shoots himself in the back of the head multiple times.

Just like happened to Soros. Oh wait, he’s still alive isn’t he.

How can a man look so dead and not rot?!

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These organization are nothing but propaganda operations. They're PAID to spout whatever garbage their funders pay them to do. They have snuffed out any grassroots through sheer volume of typewriter fire. If you're conservative, the incoming starts the INSTANT you become relevant or are deemed counter to the communist narrative. I'm not kidding. I've been tracking one group from its half million dollar start in 2006 to being a 1.7 billion a year propaganda/political powerhouse, with next to NO reporting by media. Only now is this group (Arabella/New Venture) getting even the tiniest bit of coverage, all the while the leftmedia hammers, or sucks, on the Kochs. The Kochs are relative pikers. Bottom line is, we the people are being drowned out by shills of the oligarch globalist cadre. And there's proof on paper, which lazy journalists are too stupid to hunt down and read, much less study and understand, then REPORT.

Grrrr.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Musk is going to be disappointed when he finds out that the US government funds these progressive groups.

Politics is War by Other Means

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,658 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,600
Posts18,473,550
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.