Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
We all pretty much knew this already. The real question is who’s going to do anything about it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
We all pretty much knew this already. The real question is who’s going to do anything about it?

I agree, but now we have something they can't deny!

So We The People have to get them on record.....

NRA Endowment Member

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Zuckerberg would be the easiest to annoy. Any of his Facebook hubs around rush hour could be a lot of fun.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From Bioclandestine (banned for simply asking about the biolabs)
The mere fact that there were organizations scattered in liberal cities in swing states, and were slowly distributing ballots, over the course of months, via mules they paid per ballot, CONFIRMS that a higher entity was facilitating this entire scheme. It CONFIRMS that there were coordinated efforts to subvert and distort the outcome of the election.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The mainstream media is going to avoid this issue like the plague. We will be lucky to get any traction at all as long as nancy and chucky are in control of the DNC and anyone who agrees with the DNC. I'm sure they checked in with hillary clintoon to get their marching orders.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't do links, so I haven't read it. Are these 2000 mules for Sister Sarah?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I clicked on the link, my laptop exploded and knocked all of my front teeth out, so I don't blame you for never clicking on a link. Very dangerous

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

After 2000 Mules Premiere, True the Vote Promises to 'Pull the Ripcord' and Release ALL the Data
By Jennifer Van Laar | May 09, 2022 4:27 AM ET

A woman deposits ballots at a drop box in Fulton County, GA. CREDIT: True the Vote, 2000 Mules/Screenshot
Dinesh D’Souza’s new film, “2000 Mules,” which, according to Politifact, “suggests a nefarious conspiracy in which so-called ‘mules’ submitted ballots en masse,” as part of a ballot harvesting operation in six swing states in numbers large enough to have determined the outcome in that state and, therefore, the nation, premiered Wednesday at Mar-a-Lago.

The film’s findings are based a review of more than 4 million minutes of ballot drop box surveillance film obtained via public records requests and analysis of a large trove of cell phone geotracking data. True the Vote, a nonprofit organization focused on election integrity issues, obtained the data and retained an investigator, Gregg Phillips, to oversee the analysis. Likely knowing that the fact checkers were going to be out in force immediately to attack the credibility of the film and the data presented therein, Engelbrecht set up a plan to have investigator Phillips perform a massive data dump they’ve code-named “ripcord” so all of the information True the Vote has will be publicly accessible.

Ahh, transparency. What’s not to love?

Engelbrecht announced the plan in a video posted to the group’s Instagram page.

The video portrays a staged conversation between Engelbrecht and Phillips (which ostensibly would have taken place after the film’s release) in which Phillips asked her what she wants to do. Engelbrecht said:

Release it all. The video, the data, all of it. Make it all public. The world needs to see this.

Phillips tells Engelbrecht that “we’ve already built a plan,” then Engelbrecht asked how long it was going to take. Phillips replies:

Give me a few weeks. I’m leaving right now. Wait for my mark.

Engelbrecht replies:

And then we will pull the ripcord.

“All of it” presumably includes the names and addresses of the 501(c)(3) nonprofits the group labeled as “stash houses” in the film. According to True the Vote’s investigation, these nonprofit organizations served as a place for ballots to be stashed after they were collected from voters, and a base from which “mules” were assigned to deliver ballots to the ballot collection boxes at various times and in quantities that wouldn’t cause alarm when reported on the drop box’s chain of custody reports – and, they were the organizations through which the “mules” were paid per ballot delivered to the drop boxes. Engelbrecht says that “mules” were paid around $10 per ballot but that for the Georgia Senate runoff that price was higher.

The group also spoke to multiple “whistleblowers,” one of whom was an election observer who contracted with the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) during the Georgia Senate runoff and observed what looked to him to be ballot harvesting occurring and reported such to the NRSC. He claimed that the NRSC did nothing about the report. Presumably, the “ripcord” data would have more information about that informant’s claim, as well as the others.

As the New York Times has reported, geotracking data from smartphones is highly specific and is used by law enforcement for “pattern-of-life” analysis. If the data in the “ripcord” data dump contains geotracking data showing things like one person going to 10, 20, or 30 ballot drop boxes during one election and placing three or five or more ballots in each drop box, that would definitely put to rest the Associated Press and PolitiFact’s laughable contention in their “debunking” articles that the videos True the Vote obtained only showed people legally returning five or six ballots for family members.

While True the Vote’s video says we’ll have to wait “a few weeks” for the data to be released, it wouldn’t be surprising if it’s released much sooner. Let’s do this.

(EDITOR’S NOTE: Salem Media Corporation, RedState’s parent corporation, provided funding for “2000 Mules.”)

Jennifer Van Laar
Jennifer Van Laar, RedState's Managing Editor, is an unapologetic California conservative, sports fanatic, mom of three boys, and Gramie to a perfect little girl. She's also the co-host of Sounds Right With Jen and Scott, and joins The Don Dix Show on Salem Radio Network's AM 590 The Answer every Thursday for "Spill The Tea Thursday." Jennifer holds a bachelor's degree from Boston University, and prior to entering the journalism field in 2014, she worked as a court stenographer for nearly 20 years, serving as the official court reporter for more than two dozen first-degree murder cases in North Carolina. Follow her work on Facebook and Twitter. Story tips: jenredstateprotonmail.com.

NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad

If it was/is a bad link, someone would say so, not to mention you should have some form of anti-virus running anyway...

NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watched it last night. Certainly makes a case. Like to see the raw data.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good info that perhaps could have been presented better in a 1/2 hour program

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I watched it here:
https://ugetube.com/watch/ElnLVOFcSCUaC4J

What I would have liked to have seen was some examples of the law suites that were flatly dismissed, the evidence presented, and whether similar evidence was successful before in court. I was astonished that court after court just turned their backs. Can't those judges be held accountable?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I watched it here:

What I would have liked to have seen was some examples of the law suites that were flatly dismissed, the evidence presented, and whether similar evidence was successful before in court. I was astonished that court after court just turned their backs. Can't those judges be held accountable?

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plus Dominion info, why is it not mentioned?
I remember the guy who invented QR codes and other tech pro's proving Dominion could be used to cheat? So why has this gone quiet?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Dominion and running the same batches of ballots multiple times are separate issues. This was about Mules...

If we ever get to the totality of the cheating Joe probably lost every State....

If you will remember nobody wanted him the "real" nominee in a legit primary would have been Bernie

NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I watched it here:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plus Dominion info, why is it not mentioned?
I remember the guy who invented QR codes and other tech pro's proving Dominion could be used to cheat? So why has this gone quiet?

Uh, because those in the DOJ and Judicial System have been put in position by the Bolshevik Neonazis and well paid OR they have been honeypotted and blackmailed OR they dont want to wake up dead or start their car and blow up as did Gov Kemps daughters fiance or they dont want a kid or grandkid disappearing.

IOW, they dont want to make the same mistake JFK did.

Remember after Trump took office and the MSM came out with the Fake News that Chyna had successfully hacked the US Navy computer system?

Any group who takes presidents out intends to win by any means possible.

Remember the Whidbey Island Naval Station rocket release people recorded on their cell phones and the following investigation officially saying it was a helicopter shining a strong spotlight?

Can you say CYA.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/09/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
HOLY SMOKES! I don't know how this can be refuted. Our job is to pass this around EVERYWHERE we can. Call your congress rats and insist they do something, ANYTHING. Don't kid yourself, they care how many people know.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Donate to True the Vote.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I just watched. We are officially a third world dictatorship when we can't have fair elections.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty compelling case made. It would be nice if everyone watched this. Unfortunately everyone is divided into camps now and only one camp will see it.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 1,913 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,459
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.