Campfire Ranger
R

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka

fjb...gets full credit for the gas situation....but I dont think so on the housing ...its been coming for awhile....all the cheap money hasnt just been bidens doing.....bob

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I predict massive foreclosures in the next year or so .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobMt

fjb...gets full credit for the gas situation....but I dont think so on the housing ...its been coming for awhile....all the cheap money hasnt just been bidens doing.....bob

Oh It's all on him, the Fed should have acted many moons ago.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I agree, but don’t really give a damn if he gets the blame.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Oh It's all on him, the Fed should have acted many moons ago.
Well before he was elected. The Fed rate should have never been at zero.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Don't forget the real estate situation in China and now Australia. That will infect our economy too. Why does China have such a strong lockdown now? I think they're preparing for a major collapse.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't forget the real estate situation in China and now Australia. That will infect our economy too. Why does China have such a strong lockdown now? I think they're preparing for a major collapse.
Hmmm ............... could be ?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 57springer

Just curious, but why? People losing jobs? Everyone is pretty much locked into low payments.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calvin

Just curious, but why? People losing jobs? Everyone is pretty much locked into low payments.
Energy costs , Food prices , Adjustable rate mortgages , I think big time disaster .

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

How do you expect them to eat, drive to work, AND make their mortgage payment? The average American was paycheck to paycheck before all this chit started. Many folks are in a helluva bind right now. I figure it’ll get a lot worse before it improves. What do you think?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Fertilizer prices are going to make food prices super soar.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I live in a farm area , not seeing the normal spring activity in the fields , will farmers just sit it out ?

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R

Look at the massive debt most Americans have now. Food and basics easily go up another 20 per cent. And small businesses are starting to go bankrupt due to Covid shutdowns and massive labor shortages. Just my take

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gregintenn

How do you expect them to eat, drive to work, AND make their mortgage payment? The average American was paycheck to paycheck before all this chit started. Many folks are in a helluva bind right now. I figure it’ll get a lot worse before it improves. What do you think?

Sorry, not seeing it right now. Lots of people have a lot of money and foreclosures will be eaten up instantly. Half of the US is waiting for a housing crash so they can buy investment property

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I live in a farm area , not seeing the normal spring activity in the fields , will farmers just sit it out ?

The handful of farmers I know are cutting way back and there is a cold and wet spring preventing plantings. Perfect storm

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Sorry, not seeing it right now. Lots of people have a lot of money and foreclosures will be eaten up instantly. Half of the US is waiting for a housing crash so they can buy investment property
Half of the US? You are delusional. I read an article a while back that claimed the vast majority of US adults could not come up with $1000 for an emergency.

Last edited by gregintenn; 05/09/22.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
How many houses would have to go into foreclosure to eat up the housing shortage, overwhelm the investment banks, and overwhelm the individual investors.

Same applies to the job market.

I know you read an article. We all read articles.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
How many houses would have to go into foreclosure to eat up the housing shortage, overwhelm the investment banks, and overwhelm the individual investors.

Same applies to the job market.

I know you read an article. We all read articles.

Why are mortgage companies, banks beginning to lay off people now? Are they projecting more business the next two years?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many houses would have to go into foreclosure to eat up the housing shortage,

People who get foreclosed still need places to live. I don't see a net change in overall demand for housing. There may be a downgrading of expectations in terms of home size or amenities, or an increase in the need for multi-family housing.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,399
Posts18,470,113
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.