Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Just pay in Biden Bucks... not like money is real anymore anyway.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Someone say fuel bill ? ,
Farm .. couple thousand gallon a year give or take ....plus heavy increase in fertilizer , net wrap , wrap plastic for wet hay ect
..but that ain't nothing ..
Compared to the 7000gal fuel every couple weeks when the excavation company is running full-tilt ......4 dozers , 4 excavators, 2 scrapers , 2 skid steers, grader,..that fuels not including dump trucks & lowboys ..... Let's add hydraulic oil, engine oil ... Hell at least tire are getting cheaper .... Oops [bleep] WRONG....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Filled up my transport tank today, $508.

It would be $1377.00 to fill up our largest tractor.

Nauseating.

The cost factor is changing agriculture as we know it.

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ldholton
Farm .. couple thousand gallon a year give or take ....plus heavy increase in fertilizer , net wrap , wrap plastic for wet hay ect
Compared to the 7000gal fuel every couple weeks when the excavation company is running full-tilt ......4 dozers , 4 excavators, 2 scrapers , 2 skid steers, grader,..that fuels not including dump trucks & lowboys ..... Let's add hydraulic oil, engine oil ... Hell at least tire are getting cheaper .... Oops [bleep] WRONG....

LOL..

We lite off the dozier in WV yesterday...

400 gallons of fuel staged... that alone was $2k.

Pain is everywhere.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I shudder at the thought of what the fuel bill will be at the farm I work for part-time.. They have a 10,000 fuel storage gallon tank - and when first-crop hay starts in about two weeks, there will be at least 10 tractors operating every day for 3.5 days. Chopper holds 300 gallons alone, so does the 535IH.. All in all, that'll be on average about 7,500 gallons per crop - not to mention the other machines (skid-steers, feeding tractor, etc) that operated daily..

Good thing milk is up to about $26-28/100wt.... eek

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Gas is $4.59 for regular and diesel is $6.25 here. Its wonderful

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Oh and fugg all democrats

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
I shudder at the thought of what the fuel bill will be at the farm I work for part-time.. They have a 10,000 fuel storage gallon tank - and when first-crop hay starts in about two weeks, there will be at least 10 tractors operating every day for 3.5 days. Chopper holds 300 gallons alone, so does the 535IH.. All in all, that'll be on average about 7,500 gallons per crop - not to mention the other machines (skid-steers, feeding tractor, etc) that operated daily..

Good thing milk is up to about $26-28/100wt.... eek

That and more will be reflected at the grocery store near you.

FJB! mad

Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Oh, and don't forget cutting edges, bucket teeth and and other ground engaging parts. I get sticker shock every time I pick up the phone to order parts.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
Regular jumped from $4.39 yesterday afternoon to $4.69 this morning. Diesel is around $5.79

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
They won't be happy until trillions in wealth is destroyed and everyone is begging them for more "help."

In different times, such incompetence would of been met with forceful removal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
$4.20 yesterday for gas. I usually start calling around for yearly propane fill around now, can't wait to hear what kind of pain that will be.

Honk for Joey.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I own a car and a truck.
I put so few miles on them, I have to put Stable in the tanks and have them hooked up to battery chargers.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Pat85

Oh, and don't forget cutting edges, bucket teeth and and other ground engaging parts. I get sticker shock every time I pick up the phone to order parts.
Especially some of them caterpillar patented teeth you can't get aftermarket yet

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Both road tripping and beef have become luxuries in keeping with the Build Back Better/Green New Deal/Great Reset that’s been going on the last several years.

Trust the plan!

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
We get our fuel delivered once a year in July. Our price for this past year was $5.20 a gallon for either gas or #1 diesel. I can’t wait to see what the price is after we get fuel delivered this summer.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't imagine that someone, somewhere along the line isn't making money on this even faster and in greater quantity than the government is printing it.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Between the farm and the semi, fuel bill is UP by $4,500 a month.

Retail sales are way down because consumers can’t afford to drive. Good times!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Off thread subject line but a root cause of it all... IMO...

Buckethead Central has been pulling the strings world wide since being granted most favored nation trade status in 2000 and then being allowed into the WTO.

They own the planet economically and we are their hostages... globalist, big business, and .govs seen the Benjamin's to be made and their share of power to be had. And Buckethead Central knew well ahead of time their plan for world power since before Nixons visit and normalized relationships began was going to succeed as they checked off the blocks in steps to attain it over the period of the 5 decades since.

We are Fuuuucked.....
Meanwhile that Rail line going into Afghanistan from China is steadily being worked on towards completion.
When the Bucketheads get afghan mineral and ore rocking and rolling over the next 10 to 20 yrs...
We are fuuucked...
They will build a world wide force projection military from those resources, gain even more economic dominance with those resources.

Didnt take long for Honk for Joey to bail.
Hillary would have done the same if she was elected.

Benjamins to sell out your nations future.

Just like fuuuucking Iraq and the Bucketheads having oil exploration and production rights.

Aint heard as much as a peep out of either of those countries lately.
Cause the Bucketheads dominate them with economic power now or economic power that is being developed....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Varney just said that we are at record levels. Regular @ $3.37/gal and Diesel @ $5.55/gal is the highest price in history. FJB

BUt don't worry Biden is rolling out a Trillion Dollar Spending Bill today. Easily the worst President in my lifetime.

Last edited by centershot; 05/10/22.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 62 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.