Print Thread
Hop To
B
BigNate Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
The WHO is meeting to "discuss" and vote on nation's no longer being sovereign unto themselves, but allowing the WHO to dictate to them how they are to lord over the citizens during "crisis".

Like this human population ending "pandemic"?

No discussion, no alarming news story, yet it's on the agenda. Item 16.2 I believe it is. Yet they're covering the pirate and his wench in court.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Same thing up here, everyday there is something different coming at us, this time it is a "pandemic treaty". wtf??

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by BigNate
The WHO is meeting to "discuss" and vote on nation's no longer being sovereign unto themselves, but allowing the WHO to dictate to them how they are to lord over the citizens during "crisis".
EFF WHO!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not to worry, not to worry, a Yuge Red Wave is coming this November and The Republicans will Save America.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
Not to worry, not to worry, a Yuge Red Wave is coming this November and The Republicans will Save America.

Keep dreaming

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For it to actually happen. The Republicans would have to become the Leftist worst nightmare and become the Fascist they already say we are.

Remove anyone who is a leftist from power or job that has influence. Incarcerate leftist politicians, and their judiciary.

Reclamation of all wealth from the Left.

See where this is going? It would work. Just don’t start a world war.

🦫

PS

Dear FBI and the NSA,

Just kidding

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not happening

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

So we got that goin for us, which is nice.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
B
BigNate Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Not believing Trump is our savior. Enough has already happened that the military has a legal obligation to unseat the WH resident, empty all of the senate and house, as well as the scotus. Have not seen a thing.

I'm thinking we are headed into self destruction, civil war type mess if God himself doesn't stop it.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Something "dreadful" is coming and elections will need to be cancelled. Why not just put Xi and schwab in charge?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We are truly running out of time to wait for someone to step in and right the wrong. How does a military that has been corrupted by a generation or two of leftist placed in high rank take over? Just about all the patriots with any rank have been routed and replaced with leftist Marxist counterparts. Our federal judiciary has been slowly corrupted so bad that supposedly conservative constitutionalist judges are leftist plants. Our education system has been corrupted by decades of federal government control. our culture has been abandoned in favor of Marxist principles. Traditional Marriage is abandoned and even gender is abandoned in favor of criminal insanity.
We are witnessing a criminally insane idiot pretending to be President of the United States. The election was proven stolen and continues to be proven every day and nobody with any authority to do anything about it cares. We have possible the ugliest man in history pretending to be a woman in Biden's cabinet and another man as transportation secretary married supposedly to another man, raising a child? How in hell does that happen. We have a pretend Vice President that has a law degree I suppose found in a box of cracker jacks because she can barely spell her own name. She has no clue about the countries she visits or who she's supposed to be talking to. Our Speaker of the House is insane and has been for decades. Republicans in leadership in House and Senate are as corrupt as their Marxist counterparts in the democrat party.

Perhaps Putin actually will save us...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Shirley you jest.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t care what the people I’m going to ignore call themselves and Biden can surrender all he wants, none of that changes how I’ll respond nor does it affect my God-Given inalienable RIGHTS. Those inherent RIGHTS were given to me by my creator and ONLY my creator can take them back!..😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Rinos doing nothing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by John Adams
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Originally Posted by 2 Chronicles 7:14
...and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

And NO ONE listens.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10

For it to actually happen. The Republicans would have to become the Leftist worst nightmare and become the Fascist they already say we are.

Remove anyone who is a leftist from power or job that has influence. Incarcerate leftist politicians, and their judiciary.

Reclamation of all wealth from the Left.

See where this is going? It would work. Just don’t start a world war.

🦫

PS

Dear FBI and the NSA,

Just kidding

Where’s a NA Pinochet when you need one?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F!cked up world we living in today in this New Normal crap. It's getting to the point I don't care anymore tired of this crap, why the fuggers just don't leave us alone.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,732 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,964
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.