Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://local12.com/news/nation-wor...KI38TtL2Gd8gaWmr5wJsaZxTSJZTivFjlmR4KkiI

Netflix is telling employees that if they can’t look beyond their personal political convictions to help the company provide a wide range of content to its audience, then they may need to hit the road.

The new advice is a part of an update Netflix recently made to a culture memo posted on its website, according to Variety, which reported it had received an exclusive copy of the new memo.

they reportedly fired the employee who led the trans “walkout protest” earlier this year.

Last edited by KFWA; 05/15/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Crazy concept.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Go Woke. Go Broke.

Seems appropriate.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not sure if diversity has any place for the straight, white, European extracted American.

I've signed on to and off of Netflix maybe 3 times. They always push the queer stuff, as well as presenting racial diversity way outside what most Americans live with.

They need to offer a user set filter to get rid of offensive programming. Got my doubts it'll happen.

Bottom line is netflix can go away, for my money...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by johnw
I'm not sure if diversity has any place for the straight, white, European extracted American.

I've signed on to and off of Netflix maybe 3 times. They always push the queer stuff, as well as presenting racial diversity way outside what most Americans live with.

They need to offer a user set filter to get rid of offensive programming. Got my doubts it'll happen.

Bottom line is netflix can go away, for my money...

john, that seems to be the issue across a lot of these content presentation platforms. Their presentation of "normal" lies far beyond reality. But, the sheeple suck that up as such. Remains to be seen just how smart the American public really is as a whole and if they can brush off that constant brain noise.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
When will these companies realize that places like...Thailand, may be a better fit for the "woke" crazies?

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
All fun and games until the bottom line gets crunched.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Is there an "A" list Talent Agency... focusing their efforts on paraplegic racially diversified transgender actors/actresses?

Or... are we all condemned to watching chit grade "entertainment" with "F" grade paraplegic racially diversified transgender actors/actresses forever?

Is there a GoFundMe page?

I want to help... or at least offer useful commentary.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope the stock holders continue to lose money until they force the company to produce what people want vs what the Left decides to shove down their throats.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Netflix is a curiosity in that nobody has pushed more woke content than they have, but they stood up to the mob when they tried to cancel Dave Chappelle, and now this move. Going woke is never going to increase your bottom line, if anything it is going to cost you money. Idiots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

Netflix is telling employees that if they can’t look beyond their personal political convictions to help the company provide a wide range of content to its audience, then they may need to hit the road.

The new advice is a part of an update Netflix recently made to a culture memo posted on its website, according to Variety, which reported it had received an exclusive copy of the new memo.

they reportedly fired the employee who led the trans “walkout protest” earlier this year.
It appears the leadership of NetFlix has finally had their "come to Jesus" moment. If they want to stay in business they are going to have to change their attitude. Personally, I could care less. The damage has been done.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I logged in the other day to check on a specific movie. One of the categories was the multi letter and gay movies. They have not made to many changes. Edk

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
You guys should try, "the harder they fall" It's a "Revisionist History Western". It will show you what woke really is. Or ragnorok the series.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by KFWA

It appears the leadership of NetFlix has finally had their "come to Jesus" moment. If they want to stay in business they are going to have to change their attitude. Personally, I could care less. The damage has been done.
kwg

Stock down 70%. About time they woke up.

Decided they liked their cushy jobs, after all.

LMAO.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Hey the Obamas got a ton of money for nothing from them. They must be doing something right. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LJBass
You guys should try, "the harder they fall" It's a "Revisionist History Western". It will show you what woke really is. Or ragnorok the series.

Brother, you ain't kiddin'!! I watched The Harder They Fall just last night and I was going to post about it in the Movie Forum today, but here will suffice.

I've seen a lot of terrible westerns over the years, but this one is by far, the most ridiculous, the most annoying, the most outrageous, without any plausible plot, and the most boring western flick I've ever seen -- and I've seen hundreds of them. The blatant "wokeness" was smothering.

If I'd had to pay to watch it, I'd have demanded my money back, but the video Netflix sent me was free gratis for nuthin'. Actually, as the movie continued, I almost stopped watching it, but then decided to see if it ever might improve. Nope, it got worse, frame by frame. Wasted my time but fortunately, did not waste any money.

You western fans should watch it just to be able to brag to your friends that you have seen the all time worst western movie ever made. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had Netfcks for a short time. I got tired of watching five minutes of shows then moving on when the woke crap started. I cancelled them. I could probably subscribe for a month a year and watch everything I would enjoy on there. HBO got the same way. I stopped paying for that crap as well. Pretty hard to rid your life of it if you are watching anything coming out of Hollywood. Looks like the bottomline might help curb the wokeness but it wont kill it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
NetFlix is trying not to be the next Twitter.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This garbage is everywhere, not just Netflix. Used to be, you'd start watching a new series, and they'd get you hooked on the plot for a few episodes and everything seemed fine. Then in like episode 4-5, you'd get this hair standing on your neck feeling like the first time you watched Deliverance, like you knew something bad was about to happen. Then they shove the gay kiss on you or whatever. They get you into the show first because they know the weak minded people will just tolerate it at that point while they subconsciously program them. Now, they don't even bother to wait. They just go full bore woke from the start because they're not hiding anything.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 280Jeff, 59 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,147
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.