Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I believe that the WHO has recognized that certain flukes,like liver and heart flukes, cause cancer.
Ivermectin won't kill liver flukes. I don't know about heart flukes.
The main parasite here that affects my llamas is the liver fluke. I dose them annually with Ivermectin Plus, with the plus being Chlorsulon just for the flukes. Chlorsulon is used in people to treat several type of flatworms including liver flukes. The stuff I use is formulated for cattle but there's nothing in it that's harmful to people. It just hasn't been tested on people.

I never stated that Ivermectin killed your flukes although it is a parasite..When you compare animals to human beings I think you missed the point altogether.

Old Wabi took the faux vaccines because he believed that vaccines worked for his cattle,so why not get the clot shots.

What I stated about flukes remains an accurate statement.WHO has stated that liver flukes cause cancer.
The title of this thread is whether Ivermectin is a cancer solution. It came up that some doctors believe that liver flukes can cause cancer. Going back to the thread title, I stated that Ivermection won't kill flukes, implying that that it won't prevent cancer caused by flukes.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is a fluke?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Flukes are a group of parasitic flatworms. They can do some serious damage to parts of the body, sometimes fatal.

― George Orwell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you. I was unaware that worms can cause cancer. Wonder how they get into the body in the first place.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Were folks battling the common flu with sucha a drug? I mean it's clear it is just the common flu. Why the need for ivermecont? I mean really why it is he common flu, right?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How they get in is easy. It's usually through contaminated water or food. An interesting one is liver flukes of the variety that infect livestock. The fluke's host is snails. On irrigated pastures, the snails are spread around by irrigation water. They climb up on the blades of grass where they're eaten by livestock. Then the fluke eggs that are in the snail spread through the animal and end up in the liver where they can cause fatal damage.
This is the 1st time I've heard of parasites causing cancer. I did a quick search on line and found several references to it. Liver flukes are one that do cause it. However, liver flukes aren't cured by Ivermectin. There are other medicines that will readily kill them and they're often found in combination in livestock wormers.

― George Orwell

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I was a little off. Her main drug is Keytruda infusion every 6 weeks. That's the "wonder" drug our neighbor mentioned. Lenvima makes it work for the mutation she has. Lenvima is kinda nasty actually. Screws up thyroid and other stuff. Very debilitating at times. Sorry for the confusion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Question for those who took ivermectin.

Took a couple of doses as a preventative - I believe correct quantity. Late night coughed up a bloody mass...then another. Wasn't painful and wasn't even a hacking cough but very bloody small bit. Wife worried so I saw a doc who said- no Covid, no infection- nothing in your lungs....you are fine.

I wonder if I didn't 'just rid myself of something harmful? I have since taken another few doses after wife tested positive but had no such coughing up.

Just wondering of others experiences.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe you killed a bunch of lung worms. Normally humans don't get it but it is possible. Ivermectin is the usual treatment.

― George Orwell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was thinking- hot damn I hocked up a tumor!

If it was lung worms... or anything else- my feeling is now good riddance and thank you Ivermectin. I just don't feel it was some harmful negative effect of the treatment but wondered if that was some symptom of misuse.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Never felt anything negative. Felt instantly better overnight though a few times. Wife has had it a few times at least, maybe three and bounced back taking it. I didn't have antibodies and didn't test positive for covid or strep when I was sick. It's a good drug for sure. Tractor Supply took it off the shelf for a while when they caught onto so many people taking it. Just how absurd and criminal .gov has been restricting access.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,832
Posts18,478,032
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.