S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I was in town and two black guys walked in O'Reilly's open carrying pistols. I was really nervous, but I can't say as I blame them.
Out of sight out of mind is a lot better way to go about carrying a pistol around town. What the he'll do you do if someone walks in the store carrying an AR in camouflage? This ain't good for survival of either species.

Perhaps you'd relax if you keyed in on behavior verses what color they are and that they're carrying.

That BS gets shot down by the stats!!!!

What are the stats on crimes committed by people who open carry, black, white, or indifferent?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Only folks i see open carrying around here at rednecks at the Walmarks.

Wearing that Uncle Mikes thigh tactical holster with a Full size Glock.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

While back i was in the Walmarks.

Colored rent a cop was in there. Wearing his gun belt with gun , phaser , spray , walkie.

Got to looking, no mag in the gun.

Moved before a could snap a pic of him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dave

οΏ½The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.οΏ½ Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
If one is black and walking into a store, it's probobly mo-better for them to carry open, than concealed. It's a signal of sorts. A nod and a thumbs up from me.
Black on black crime is pretty common and we never hear about it. I can see this as a signal to the brothers in the hood that we ain't screwin' around. I agree keeping it concealed is the right way to do it but I get their message.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by joken2
Can't speak to the rest of the country but around here in my area it's not uncommon for Black folks to be honorably discharged prior military service, avid fishermen, campers, small and big game hunters, gun and target shooting enthusiasts, along with being farmers, legitimate commercial business owners and / or gainfully employed at legit jobs.
They're exactly like Norwegians!!! Just want to hunt, fish, fugk white women...

Probably so for some, especially considering many if not most African-American Blacks have some Caucasian genetics from ancestors back in the slavery era.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Funny when it goes the other way. Not like they were the first group to show off with open carry.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
IC B2

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,524
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.