Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Stupid knife guy has a nice pickup (Tacoma), I’m not clear how you can go around getting mad at people over bullsh$t if you have a nice truck.
I can't imagine getting out of my vehicle to confront someone. Idiot was lucky he didn't get what he earned.

Seeing videos of two knuckleheads like that should be a reminder that it's never a good idea.

Nothing good can come of it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Never ever road rage in Florida unless you want to end up dead. A lot of people pack , the Knifer should have been shot.

That woman needed to STFU.

I worked about 200 yards from where that altercation took place for 10 years. That town is a NY infested Chitthole.

Rafael Vincent Rivera, 50, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill in connection with the confrontation in Palm Coast, about 80 miles north of Orlando, the Flagler County S

without intent to kill LMFAO

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Looked like Mouthy Mama had a lead head slap jack. Pointed with it early on. They’ll leave a mark. Not sure they’re legal but may be.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
NEVER, involve yourself further in a Road Rage incident. ALWAYS be the first one to call 911 if you use a CCH to defend yourself.
If the Female agitator would have done that immediately when the knife appeared, she would have been useful...

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Definitely a clown car, but there's an argument the biker guy advanced and prompted the knife swipe.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fury01
NEVER, involve yourself further in a Road Rage incident. ALWAYS be the first one to call 911 if you use a CCH to defend yourself.
If the Female agitator would have done that immediately when the knife appeared, she would have been useful...

Yep , she should have called 911 and then STFU

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I still can't believe that the idiot who started it, pulled a knife and tried to use it, called the police to tell them the guy he was trying to kill pulled a gun on him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The best defensive armor in road rage is the 4000 lbs of steel around your butt - why would you ever get out and give that up?

Dude on a bike - not as much but even the doggiest Harley will typically out accelerate and maneuver a car, even a hot sports car. HP/weight thing.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I still can't believe that the idiot who started it, pulled a knife and tried to use it, called the police to tell them the guy he was trying to kill pulled a gun on him.

Excuse me officer? I just bought this bag of coke off that guy and turns out it's a couple ounces short - he ripped me off....

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Stupid knife guy has a nice pickup (Tacoma), I’m not clear how you can go around getting mad at people over bullsh$t if you have a nice truck.
.......... As a Tacoma owner I had the same thought. This is just another one of those self defense incidents that the anti 2A crowd never talks about. When just the sight of a gun defuses the whole thing. They want you to believe that everyone legally carrying a gun is just looking for any excuse to shoot someone. If knife guy had pulled that on a cop I'd wager that he'd be dead.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
As soon as I saw the knife.... I would have pulled my gun.... but only to use it to defuse the situation so I could make a safe retreat... and get out of that situation.

The moment I got out of it.... I would go straight to my local Hardware Hank and get all new locks for the house and when I got home.... throw all her crap out on the fount lawn and change the locks.

That woman running her mouth is what gets you killed or in prison.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fury01

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That woman's mouth is probably only good for one thing- - - -and it ain't talking! I suppose the 21 foot rule where knives are concerned doesn't apply in Florida?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd have shot him.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Plenty of stupid all around with all 3.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Probably a good thing mouthy had a video of the incident. A punk pulled a knife on me last winter in Sebastian FL. I backed up a couple of steps fast, drew my G26 and he took off running, thankfully. The Cop told me just because you can shoot someone doesn't mean you should. The cops need to learn to take their own advice.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I'd have shot him.

You pull a knife on me, your probably about to get shot.

The guy showed incredible restraint IMO.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mikieb
As soon as I saw the knife.... I would have pulled my gun.... but only to use it to defuse the situation so I could make a safe retreat... and get out of that situation.

The moment I got out of it.... I would go straight to my local Hardware Hank and get all new locks for the house and when I got home.... throw all her crap out on the fount lawn and change the locks.

That woman running her mouth is what gets you killed or in prison.

Yep.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Excuse me officer? I just bought this bag of coke off that guy and turns out it's a couple ounces short - he ripped me off....

LOL, exactly.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Probably a good thing mouthy had a video of the incident. A punk pulled a knife on me last winter in Sebastian FL. I backed up a couple of steps fast, drew my G26 and he took off running, thankfully. The Cop told me just because you can shoot someone doesn't mean you should. The cops need to learn to take their own advice.

Truth.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.