Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did you guys know that there is a state in India that is communist?

We should invade!

I am MAGA.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Originally Posted by ribka
lol. Really triggering Obama( Biden) fan boys now

You're clueless.

How are those Biden Obama Russian sanctions working fan boy ?

Send another 40 billion over to the tranny Zelenskiy?

She sure is pretty dancing aint she ? lol

slava Ukraine!!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by plumbum
It amazing how poorly Europe, NATO and the US planned to conduct this war

It's not amazing, when one considers that they didn't plan the war. Russia did.

That makes sense.

Really? Are you that clueless?

Have you read the pentagon think tank RAND corporation page report from 2019 and war with Russia. Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies. Its amazing how dumbed down our population is now

Overextending and Unbalancing Russia
Assessing the Impact of Cost-Imposing Options

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB10014.html

Think tanks are and have been paid for years to predict all possible war scenarios, even war against our best allies. It's part of our military being prepared in advance - with a play book for when war happens - for any and all possible scenarios.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BFaucett
lol. Really triggering Obama( Biden) fan boys now

You're clueless.

How are those Biden Obama Russian sanctions working fan boy ?

Send another 40 billion over to the tranny Zelenskiy?

She sure is pretty dancing aint she ? lol

slava Ukraine!!!

It's hilarious how you've magically categorized me while you know absolutely nothing about me.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At 7 30 min mark in video. Compare this Russian women's and her children's resolve and courage with tranny Zelenskiy's surrendering AZOv NAZIs

Interesting. I'll have to watch more when I have time.
I sped through this article with a link to Blinken's characterization of last falls negotiations.
https://original.antiwar.com/Ronald_Enzweiler/2022/05/18/who-misread-whom-in-ukraine-war-debacle/

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by erikj
At 7 30 min mark in video. Compare this Russian women's and her children's resolve and courage with tranny Zelenskiy's surrendering AZOv NAZIs

Interesting. I'll have to watch more when I have time.
I sped through this article with a link to Blinken's characterization of last falls negotiations.
https://original.antiwar.com/Ronald_Enzweiler/2022/05/18/who-misread-whom-in-ukraine-war-debacle/

good analysis. from your article. Reveals what a weak global homo joke our DOD has become. And the same DOD thought they could break and defeat goat herders in Afghanistan after 20 years of losing battles. Now they want to take on a superior nuclear power? What a joke the US has become

Not believing in coincidences, I find it revealing that US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin made an out-of-the-blue call on Friday May 12th – the day after the Kissinger interview was published – to his counterpart in the Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD). These two principals had not spoken since before the war started. In this call made at Austin’s request, he "urged an immediate ceasefire in Ukraine." The Pentagon added that "Secretary Austin continues to have concerns about what’s going on in Ukraine." Incongruously, this call was made by the same Gen/SecDef Austin who had announced two weeks earlier on a high profile European trip an escalation of US war aims in the conflict. Besides fighting for Ukrainian democracy, Austin said, a second US goal in the conflict was "see[ing] that Russia [is] weakened to the degree that it can’t do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine." This goal presages the long war that General Mark Milley foresees. Hard to see how an immediate ceasefire – as desirable as that would be and no matter which side you think is winning on the battlefield – would achieve Austin’s new stated goal for the war and President Biden’s call for regime change in Russia. Is there a purpose behind this mixed messaging or is it evidence of incompetence?

Last edited by ribka; 05/19/22.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

That makes sense.

Our DOD uses RAND to establish and plan our foreign policies.

RAND may be one resource in doing so, but the DOD most certainly has not outsourced foreign policy planning to them.

And your referenced document is not a plan for war.

You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. This war in Ukraine was planned and started by Russia. Russian aggression to reestablish the geopolitical power of the former USSR, by forcibly annexing those states who don't want to join voluntarily.

It's there to be seen by anybody with open eyes.

Contorted counter-realities don't change that reality.

The simplest explanation is usually right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That makes sense.

RAND may be one resource in doing so, but the DOD most certainly has not outsourced foreign policy planning to them.

You are seeing what you believe, not believing what you see. This war in Ukraine was planned and started by Russia. Russian aggression to reestablish the geopolitical power of the former USSR, by forcibly annexing those states who don't want to join voluntarily.

We are laughing our azov at you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

That makes sense.

Last edited by ribka; 05/19/22.
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
what States has Putin (Russia) annexed from the former Soviet Union? I didn't know they even had states in the former Soviet Union ( FSU) They had 15 soviet republics and I have been in all 15 of them .

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/19/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Please enlighten me.

Fair enough, I was being sloppy. Russia has not "annexed" anything except the Crimean peninsula. But Russia is supporting breakaway "republics" which are sympathetic vassal states at best, such as Transdinistra, southern Ossetia, and Donestk and Luhansk. Only Crimea was "annexed" but the others are forcibly removed from recognized states, and illicity recognized and aligned as Russian allies. Small consolation to the states who lost those areas to Russian interference and control.

His excuse that Moldova, Georgia, and Ukraine were not being nice to his ethnic brothers and sisters works no better now than it did in the Sudetendland or former Prussian states in Poland.

Lol

Which color hose and heels do you prefer Zalensky to wear when he’s in drag?

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

MAGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Given he’s buying them with US tax dollars you uketards should get a vote I would think.

Me, I’d rather he used the couple bucks he’s taken from my wallet and bought a piece of rebar to commit hari cari with.

Name-calling just means you ran out of argument. Same for ad hominem attacks.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Please enlighten me.

Lol

Name-calling just means you ran out of argument. Same for ad hominem attacks.

Ok. Replace uketard with descriptor of your choice. Question remains.

MAGA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Croaker
How bad to I have to be to get banned?
Why do [bleep] cocksucking Russian trolls infest this board like cockroaches?
Spew your ignorant horseshit while you lick the [bleep] dripping from Putin's [bleep].
Worthless cowards, suck that commie cock while you masturbate to the Russian national anthem.
Yes, I'm taking about the OP, Tyrone.

tyrone looks like you triggered one of Jeffo's ally clown puppets

What per cent of the Russian Duma is communist?

She thinks all Russians are communists and all Dimocommies are patriots.

Well, they say they are patriots, right?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
What happened to John Burns? Have not seen his posts about Ukraine lately. I didn't agree with him, but I respected his opinion. Did he go over there to fight?

y
Now that the Biden admin knows Putin won't get the Ukraine they are going to try and buy Ukraines silence with huge aid packages.

I know everybody else knows what you mean by this but could you explain why we have to buy Ukraines silence? I'm lost on this aspect.

I believe Biden wanted Zelenskii to leave Ukraine at the start of the war and allow Putin to decapitate the Ukraine gov.

Hides the trail to the dirty deeds of Biden and others.

Zelenskii turned down the deal which was probably worth millions to him personally.

Now the Deep State actors are throwing money at Zelenskii and Ukraine to keep them from spilling the truth.

Burns is crawfishing like a real champ lol. Wonder if he got aids after his turn on Zalensky’s cock?

LOL.

Post up any exact quote of mine that is "crawfishing".

My predictions have proven the most accurate over time.

You on the other hand have been wallowing in Putin Pufting. shocked

BS. Putin is working in concert with Trump in draining the deep state swamp.

Ukraine is the stronghold and homeland of the AshkeNAZI false jews. The same group are the Gates, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros illuminati jews.

Putin will expose all the dirty deeds of Zero (Biolabs), Kilkery (child trafficking and baby selling), Biden (money laundering).

The truth is coming out.

Now even NBC is talking about the millions Hunter made.

The leaders of the UN dont want to hear about the illegal Bio pathogen work but the member nations do.

This is fixing to be getting good.

Putin got the goods on many fronts.

I.figure he stopped the next Bill Gates promised Plandemic also.

He wont be a patsy for the next Wuhan Flu the way Xi was.

Now lets see if Xi moves on the Bolshevick Globalists in Tiawan. Humm. Did Zero start any Biolabs there, John?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RufusG

That makes sense.

We are laughing our azov at you.

I did nazi that coming.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russian armoured train with troops aboard blown up by Ukrainian defense forces.

Reuters

If I need news I always go to Reuters.... said no critical thinking freedom lover...
You fuggin tool... spout your liberal schit elsewhere

Well, there is that. The fughking MSM. UFR.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Northman
Let us see... Russia, Belarus, Syria, China, a few African dictators and a few choice Members on 24hourcampfire are all using the same talking points.

What are these members?

a) Bought?
b) Clueless?
c) Supporting the wrong side?
d) Just really really gullible..
e) All of the above?

You have to open your eyes to see, but keep swallowing the MSM/ Bidet BS. Tff.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I noticed that the Azov Nazis were flying a French flag.........the all white one.

Hahaha. Winner, winner....

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,050
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.