-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don’t drink coffee so it’s a non issue for me. I had a guy yesterday telling me about BRCC. Says the owners use the company to buy class 3 weapons for themselves. I thought that’s pretty cool but the fellow telling me this is kind of IQ challenged, So I don’t know if it’s true. On the topic of trusting people who use their religion or veteran status. If you have to tell me or purposely interject this status in random conversations. I don’t trust you. The fish on the back of vehicles, I call that a hypocrite fish. They tend to drive like complete Aholes. I guess they’re driving fast and offensive to be the first in line at church.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not surprising.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 22250rem
No experience with BRCC but being veteran owned doesn't automatically qualify for getting my business. I'm a veteran and how does that make me completely trustworthy to those who don't know me or anything about me?

Some people swallow the Kool-Aid and think John Kerry and Alexander Vindman are heroes. The Swift Boat veterans were right about Kerry.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 348winchester
I don’t drink coffee so it’s a non issue for me. I had a guy yesterday telling me about BRCC. Says the owners use the company to buy class 3 weapons for themselves. I thought that’s pretty cool but the fellow telling me this is kind of IQ challenged, So I don’t know if it’s true. On the topic of trusting people who use their religion or veteran status. If you have to tell me or purposely interject this status in random conversations. I don’t trust you. The fish on the back of vehicles, I call that a hypocrite fish. They tend to drive like complete Aholes. I guess they’re driving fast and offensive to be the first in line at church.

Not that I disagree entirely but, just wondering, are we Veterans allowed to have Veteran Tags on our cars and/or our Regimental tag frames or maybe even a small regimental patch on our rear window or anything .... you know, without being a-holes or hypocrites or anything?

What about disabled vet tags? Also a no go? Probably just some PTSD bravo sierra huh? Don't trust'em. Spit on'em .... amirite?

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass pedo priests give all religion a bad name.

BTW, my Vet tag on my truck ... I wear it with pride, I expect no special treatment but I do admit that it has probably saved me from getting two tickets over the decades. Not to mention it has led to some really interesting discussions with fellow vets at times.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who wrote that piece? Reads like a someone is stretching.

Yes there is a lot of qualifying in that message.

... it appears ...in our opinion ...It is our belief that ... what we believe to be ...what I would consider .... It is our conclusion that ... Furthermore, we believe ...which we believe...Are we really to believe ... Is it just a coincidence ... Not likely. We suspect ...It is our belief ...We would not be surprised if ....We believe ... is likely ... we contend ... make us believe ...as if appearing to .... I would deem this ... it appears ... I'm not sure ...It is hard to believe ... I find it hard to believe ...he dubs you ... he believes you to be. Odds are ... probably lost ...Personally, I'd be ... if I were you...This appears to be ...I believe it's best ... I believe ... likely caused.

That is an awful lot of opinion.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/21/22.
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Two kinds of businesses I make a point to avoid:

1) Businesses that brag about how “religious” they are
2) Businesses that brag about “veteran owned”
Compared to “woke” businesses?

Notice I said businesses that BRAG about it (advertise it).

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I try and judge people for today on their words and actions of today not their choice of bumper stickers or past service. Every group has its good folk and azzhats.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The few times I've tried their overpriced coffee, I was not impressed, regardless of what it cost, or the flag-waving "patriotism" of their ad copy. It doesn't surprise me that they might be in the same category as "Wounded Warrior Project", "Tunnel to Towers", "Red Cross", and quite a few other outfits who spend huge amounts of money on prime time TV advertising while providing little if any real support to the people they claim to be helping. TV time isn't cheap, and there's also usually a huge bite of the donations taken by "administrative costs".

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Quote: Ralph Waldo Emerson "The more he talked of his honor the faster we counted our spoons"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SCRooster

Not that I disagree entirely but, just wondering, are we Veterans allowed to have Veteran Tags on our cars and/or our Regimental tag frames or maybe even a small regimental patch on our rear window or anything .... you know, without being a-holes or hypocrites or anything?

What about disabled vet tags? Also a no go? Probably just some PTSD bravo sierra huh? Don't trust'em. Spit on'em .... amirite?

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass priests give all religion a bad name.

BTW, my Vet tag on my truck ... I wear it with pride, I expect no special treatment but I do admit that it has probably saved me from getting two tickets over the decades. Not to mention it has led to some really interesting discussions with fellow vets at times.

Put whatever you want on your car.

You see all kind of stuff on cars.

Nothing ever put on our cars except presidential campaign stuff.
It's there to make a statement. (Yep, even the 2000-2012 years🤤)

Any bumper sticker, it's either funny or making some statement.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who wrote that piece? Reads like a someone is stretching.

Yes there is a lot of qualifying in that message.

... it appears ...in our opinion ...It is our belief that ... what we believe to be ...what I would consider .... It is our conclusion that ... Furthermore, we believe ...which we believe...Are we really to believe ... Is it just a coincidence ... Not likely. We suspect ...It is our belief ...We would not be surprised if ....We believe ... is likely ... we contend ... make us believe ...as if appearing to .... I would deem this ... it appears ... I'm not sure ...It is hard to believe ... I find it hard to believe ...he dubs you ... he believes you to be. Odds are ... probably lost ...Personally, I'd be ... if I were you...This appears to be ...I believe it's best ... I believe ... likely caused.

That is an awful lot of opinion.

This reads like an essay on evolution.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Whos 1791 Management LLC and why should I care?
They look like nobodies.
What do the own, 5 shares?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I wouldn't let these BRCC coq suckers give all us Vets a bad name just like I wouldn't let the Bakers et al holy roly Sunday morning TV preachers and Saturday Mass priests give all religion a bad name.

No where in my post said anything about vets. My dad is a Nam vet. Has a Nam vet tag,has a Nam vet hat he wears. But he doesn’t start every conversation with “I’m a vet”. Never talks about it unless provoked or sees a fellow vet. But on the other side of the coin. The company I part time at uses the term Veteran in their name. No one in the company’s ownership is a vet. They are just a load of Muslim Ethiopians that are using the term to win contracts. Scum balls in my eyes. Hence why I only part time there. Never know when you may not get a pay check.

A bowhunter at heart but a gun guy at soul. I'll take craftsmanship, wood and blue steel over plastic and composite any day.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A lot of azzholes have been in the military as well as the honorable.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Hmmmm, I didn't know that about myself!😁😁😁😁😁

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I've never had their coffee and as the people who run it are far left, I'll not ever buy any.

Besides, Yuban works for me. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
BRC is run by a bunch of punks with that clown Mat Best being the worst. I wouldn't spend a dime on their overpriced coffee.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No real experience with 2), but plenty with 1).

All I can say is “Amen!”

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
LOVED BRCC "Red, White and Brew".

Then the price nearly doubled. 🤔

Then they discontinued that particular "blend". 😖

Then the ugly started raising it's head.

I had to quit 'em.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,540
Posts18,472,850
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.