Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
A disease so deadly you need a test to know if you have it.
Isn't that the truth!

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by javman
Originally Posted by JGRaider
So we at the 'fire continue to be targeted by "experts" who claim the unvaxed are a bunch of dumbasses. This loser in an Accurate Reloading alumni, the American hating, Muslim loving site full of libtards and pro Bide/Fauci propoganda. He claims to be some sort of doctor and likes to hit and run on the Africa forum. Anyway, when this loser posts just know who you're dealing with, but he probably won't show on the big board because he's a coward like most of the AR alumni.

Originally Posted by jdollar
jdollar, I think I saw where you said you were going over before long. What are your thoughts on getting the COVID vaccination, and are you vaxed?

Sorry for the delayed response. Just saw this post. I leave in 4 days for the Caprivi via Doha, Joberg, and Kasane, then drive into Namibia. I and my wife( who has a PhD in nursing education) are vaccinated. As a retired physician, I consider anyone that is refusing the vaccine as stupid. It’s free insurance against a potentially fatal disease. Granted, the mortality rate is low, but the hospitalization rate isn’t for unvaccinated people. 85-90 % of people in hospitals due to COVID are unvaccinated. Enough said.
)

Originally Posted by jdollar
The virus is now ubiquitous and will remain so forever. It isn’t going away. The days of worrying about travelers spreading it are gone. All one can do now if you want to travel outside the US is follow the rules, whether it is vax or testing prior to arrival. Right now you must have a negative Covid test to re-enter the US but that regulation is expected to be lifted in the near future. Brother Raider believes the vax does no good and is dangerous. Check the graphs in the link, especially the US graph. The evidence speaks for itself.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

You can’t fix stupid.

JG,

Problem is, those that did the dirty deed are in denial. Everyone has a choice to make and leave it at that. These pro vaxers I guess have a need to display their badge of honor and talk down to those who didn't. My doctor was all anti vax and chit, prescribing ivermectin and those other unmentionable drugs, does a 180 and now is a pro vaxer. Yet he and his staff continue to use the demonized drugs and thinks I don't know about it as well as many others. Now his business is plummeting and those that are prescribing other said meds are doing well.

Oh and if someone doesn't like my grammar, GFY!
Right on. I don't have any issue, don't care if someone gets the jab. Just pointing out this dumbass Dr says anyone who doesn't partake is an idiot. I have issue with that.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

You turned into a regular Gayghost, didn’t you? Commie pos.

If you're too dumb to present any facts to back up your prejudices, why should we listen to random name calling?

If you disagree with the data that Jdollar posted, why don't you post some data that contradict it? Everyone would be interested in what it says.

A few questions for you if you don't mind.

What is the vaccination adverse side effect rate of the unvaccinated compared to the vaccinated?

Of those unvaccinated who died, what percentage had previously had and recovered from Covid?

With the most recent variant, how are the unvaccinated who have previously had covid faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

With the most recent variant, how are those who have had covid and have been vaccinated faring compared to their fully vaccinated counterparts?

Lastly, ask yourself why we have been at this for 2 1/2 years and the last 3 questions can't very easily be answered.

Here’s another fun question you’ll never get an answer to:

Do all these COVID tests, test for COVID-19, or any strain of COVID?

They're a test for STUPID... to see who will take them.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This thread is a great example of exactly why a disease or medical emergency government control situation is so effective. People that would normally agree with each other on most things will be at each other's throats.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ldholton
This thread is a great example of exactly why a disease or medical emergency government control situation is so effective. People that would normally agree with each other on most things will be at each other's throats.

It's very easy for people ta seem normal, when things are normal.

The people that went psycho during the bolo-19 hysteria, was always losers, it just hadn't been exposed yet.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rawhide67
Just my 2 cents. I got vaccinated because it was that or lose my job 18 months out from being able to retire. In Feb of this year, I had a brain stem stroke. I’m basically healthy, active, 54 years old with no stroke history, cardiac issues or other risk factors. None in my family either.

What caused the clot that caused the stroke? Dr’s have no idea. And none will even entertain the question about the vaccine. Just back from vestibular rehab, can’t drive yet, and have been burning sick time for 3 months. More and more info comes out about strokes and other vestibular issues now suspected to be caused by the vaccines in general, not just JJ. Interesting class action suit brought by a bunch of airline pilots who are losing their jobs after developing cardiac, stroke, and vestibular issues due to vaccine mandates.

Does anyone remember when we had freedom of choice?

I know a lot of doctors from my medical journey

They are cons, LIARS, back stabbers, ass kissers, fake fronting, cover for each others’ blatant mistakes, they are like a mafia of sorts. And yes they will black ball you within even a large city for speaking ill of one.

And all they see are are numbers and dollar $ign$

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Anyone who bothers to click the link to the graphs that Jdollar posted will quickly see who wins the argument. And it isn't JGRaider.

Graphs.

LMFAO.

Anyone who ignores what his own eyes are telling him about what’s up because someone in a lab coat with a graph or “study” is too stupid to be free.

We’ve witnessed this over and over and over.

We’ve also seen how those who have credentials through this broken and almost completely corrupted system care very deeply about what that same system says is true or not, again no matter what their own eyes are telling them. Too many people care too much about how a certain self-credentialed elite view them and their opinions.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yeah.

Those feds really got their schit together.

You dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski

The people that went psycho during the bolo-19 hysteria, was always losers, it just hadn't been exposed yet.

holton definitely went full loser. LOL

I think he’s on his 8th booster.

Probably squirts hand sanitizer on his schit paper before wiping.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Isn't that the truth!

Hey now.

Hatari and Jorge believe in all that schit.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
#asymptomatic

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For all you Covid boys putting all your faith in big pharma.

In 1980, the New England Journal of Medicine published a four-sentence letter written by Jane Porter and Hershel Jick, M.D., describing addiction-related outcomes for the Boston University Medical Center’s patients who had been prescribed opioids. The letter states that out of the 11,000+ patients who received opioid medications, only two of them ever developed a dependence on the drug, and only one of these was a ‘major dependence’.

Purdue Pharma, the manufacturer of prescription opioids, began to cite the letter as evidence for the safety of Oxycontin. “The rate of addiction for patients who are treated by doctors is much less than 1%”, touts an Oxycontin TV commercial. “They don’t wear out – they go on working. So these drugs, which I repeat, are our strongest pain medications, should be used much more than they [currently] are for patients in pain”.

Last edited by 79S; 05/21/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Jgraider: I read your posts and jdollar's. Sorry; but your posts help make jdollar's case.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

LMAO ... You love proving how stupid you are don't you.. I have not had a shot one...
Guess what I said went over your head , I'm shocked...

Last edited by ldholton; 05/21/22.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LMAO ... You love proving how stupid you are don't you.. I have not had a shot one...
Guess what I said went over your head , I'm shocked...

I'm sorry, ld.

I had you mixed up with Idaho Shooter.

I'll drink less today. Maybe.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
For all you Covid boys putting all your faith in big pharma.

In 1980, the New England Journal of Medicine published a four-sentence letter written by Jane Porter and Hershel Jick, M.D., describing addiction-related outcomes for the Boston University Medical Center’s patients who had been prescribed opioids. The letter states that out of the 11,000+ patients who received opioid medications, only two of them ever developed a dependence on the drug, and only one of these was a ‘major dependence’.

Purdue Pharma, the manufacturer of prescription opioids, began to cite the letter as evidence for the safety of Oxycontin. “The rate of addiction for patients who are treated by doctors is much less than 1%”, touts an Oxycontin TV commercial. “They don’t wear out – they go on working. So these drugs, which I repeat, are our strongest pain medications, should be used much more than they [currently] are for patients in pain”.

Check out the FDAs dosage change on Ambien.

After the patent expired of course. Gotta keep that money rolling in for super important stuff like some fat fugk that can't sleep so good.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Bingo

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Plumbdumb, and other lieberal corksuckers, can a man get pregnant?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Plumbdumb, and other lieberal corksuckers, can a man get pregnant?

What are you picking on them for?

CockSocket said the same stupid schit they say.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

https://www.researchgate.net/public...in_effectiveness_of_Covid-19_vaccination

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 64 invisible), 2,712 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,601
Posts18,473,587
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.