Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
All the "bad noise" yanks are just providing a show, when push comes to shove they'll be nowhere to be seen. Continue...

Nother pussy showed up.

GB4

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just like England the reasonable people have no rights that the government can't squash with no recourse. That's why some extremely smart guys in the 18th Century wrote the "Bill of Rights" in America. Even then they saw the handwriting on the wall. If we let the Swamp stay on its course, it will happen here, and has already has started in many cases.

Last edited by reivertom; 05/21/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aussie's apperently don't care as much for guns as we do.
I just read less than 4% own a firearm.
Even in Oregon we all tease as being so liberal about half the population owns a gun

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For real? Look around you. Th U.S. is no better.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DBT, look not to sound arogant to you or anything but if they tried to ban semi autos, this is what would happen. many would turn them in no doubt, maybe 40-50% but the rest would either refuse to comply or hide the guns somewhere. The fact is they can't ban the guns here even if they wanted to. The problem the aussies have and even the US to a lesser extent is that people are demanding to be controlled. We see it here in the US way too many just bought into all the covid non sense. covid actually began to replace religion to some. it became a virtue signal.

There in lies the problem, I never wore a mask unless I was essentially forced to. meaning the store would not serve me unless I put it on. also it meant I really must have needed what they had to let them force me, instead of just walking out. either way I almost always went maskless and they had to tell me to put it on. but we had so many people around me that just complied with it. that is the problem, there are many that would be fine with a civil war, especially after what they did to trump. but the problem is you can't go to civil war by yourself, LOL so at the end of the day the government really is a reflection of the people. if enough people are pissed off change will happen. The problem for the aussies is they don't give a $hit enough about freedoms or they wouldn't let the government get away with it. instead of making excuses DBT, just own it. I own the fact we in the US have way too many compliant people here, but at least public sentiment has finally changed and we have moved beyond covid. australia must be more influenced by academia than us here.

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Aussies don’t seem to have as much as a “gun thing” as we do over here. Granted, most I have dealt with are “townies” that still wish they were part of the empire.

As far as an open rebellion over our 2A, I remember when Willie the bastard passed the assault weapons ban back in the 90’s and patriots from everywhere were charging up the steps to the White House and the Captitol with bayonets fixed and nooses were being prepared on lampposts and…….oh yeah, that [bleep] never happened.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
There’s no point in bringing up politics regarding different countries in which there are members on the board who are from each country.

You insult either country, and the people of that country will take umbrage.

I of course have my own opinions, having been to Australia on many occasions, and worked with their military for many years- with a generally favorable opinion.

I have one piece of advice to Aussies on this board- what you heard on the news about the temperature of the US is not reality. Just like the opinions you find in Sydney greatly differ from those in Charters Towers, the opinions reported on the news from places like New York and LA don’t reflect the reality of the situation.

We for sure have problems in the US, but as a whole, we are far more homogeneous than the media would show… and we have a documented history of rebellion against those who want to take away our way of life.

Last edited by LoadClear; 05/21/22.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
DBT has faith that since auzzies are pussies, everbody else is, too.

Blowing hot air and bragging is easy, starting a civil war, not so much.

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.

You have no evidence of that.

Only your faith that everbody else will be as big a pussy as the australians.

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

Bein a pussy ain't human nature in the US, tho it is in AU.

So Amercans are hero's? Are you aware of what's happening in your own nation?

If so, what are you doing about it? Tapping on your keyboard while sipping coffee?

I'm just pointin out, to a australian pussy, that australians are pussies.

What a hero. What are you doing about your own country? You are happy with Biden and his polices? You are happy being f*cked over by his administration?

What are you doing about it? Bending over and presenting your rear while acting tough on the internet tapping at your keys sipping latte's?

Clean up your own backyard before mouthing off.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Potsy
Aussies don’t seem to have as much as a “gun thing” as we do over here. Granted, most I have dealt with are “townies” that still wish they were part of the empire.

As far as an open rebellion over our 2A, I remember when Willie the bastard passed the assault weapons ban back in the 90’s and patriots from everywhere were charging up the steps to the White House and the Captitol with bayonets fixed and nooses were being prepared on lampposts and…….oh yeah, that [bleep] never happened.

Exactly.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
DBT has faith that since auzzies are pussies, everbody else is, too.

Blowing hot air and bragging is easy, starting a civil war, not so much.

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.

You have no evidence of that.

Only your faith that everbody else will be as big a pussy as the australians.

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

Bein a pussy ain't human nature in the US, tho it is in AU.

So Amercans are hero's? Are you aware of what's happening in your own nation?

If so, what are you doing about it? Tapping on your keyboard while sipping coffee?

I know one place you're not going to tomorrow.

Really? Where is that? Do tell.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Australians I have dealt with, like Europeans in general, have no concept of individual rights. They see themselves as subjects, not citizens.

There you go!

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Same could be said about Americans or people in general. Or that most people are law abiding because it is beneficial for the greater good, stopping at red lights, etc.....which is not to say that all laws are good or beneficial or should not be questioned or repealed,

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Same could be said about Americans or people in general. Or that most people are law abiding because it is beneficial for the greater good, stopping at red lights, etc.....which is not to say that all laws are good or beneficial or should not be questioned or repealed,

There ya go trying your usual bullshit with false parallels and comparisons. You being a pussy is not the same thing as Americans stopping at red lights…dipshit. 😂

Is English your first language?….do you want a translator for future ass whoopings? 😂😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 700LH
[b]A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms .

Lots of aussies own firearms for genuine reasons, so what's your point?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[b]A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms .

"which does not include self-defense" .....

self defense IS the #1 reason for owning firearms .... especially semi auto pistols and AR/AK rifles with 30 round + mags......

free speech ? ..... ya, just don't talk sh it about the King, right ....,

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
...if they tried to ban semi autos, this is what would happen. many would turn them in no doubt, maybe 40-50% but the rest would either refuse to comply or hide the guns somewhere.

They never recovered all the semi-autos here, or more recently in NZ either. The "buy backs" occured before full registration was put in place - they didn't know who had what.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord

"which does not include self-defense" .....

self defense IS the #1 reason for owning firearms .... especially semi auto pistols and AR/AK rifles with 30 round + mags......

free speech ? ..... ya, just don't talk sh it about the King, right ....,

That's only because your society is so fugged up that you need protection against all the violence, yet the violence and shootings continue anyway.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Aussies are like the English... who aren't allowed to have a butterknife in possession without a license and get arrested for having a nail clipper in public....

they don't protest or voice their opinions in public or online about their Communist masters, because they fear being fined & jailed

BUT both just LOVE to chatter about the USA, because that speech is fine and even encouraged by their masters

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT

There ya go trying your usual bullshit with false parallels and comparisons. You being a pussy is not the same thing as Americans stopping at red lights…dipshit. 😂

Is English your first language?….do you want a translator for future ass whoopings? 😂😂😂

What a hero, an Ace for sure. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be.....?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Aussies are like the English... who aren't allowed to have a butterknife in possession without a license and get arrested for having a nail clipper in public....

they don't protest or voice their opinions in public or online about their Communist masters, because they fear being fined & jailed

BUT both just LOVE to chatter about the USA, because that speech is fine and even encouraged by their masters

It was the other way around. Look at the thread title and who was criticising Australia while their own country disintegrates. Doing nothing about their own issues, while big mouthing others.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,984
Posts18,480,954
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.