Home
Posted By: Papag Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
Reading the headlines about the election of a new PM in Oz. Stated they would be moving more left. So now what? Hell, they have basically disarmed the population, enforce lockdowns, control who can grow food, shoot citizens protesting. Looks pretty far left already.
Originally Posted by Papag
Reading the headlines about the election of a new PM in Oz. Stated they would be moving more left. So now what? Hell, they have basically disarmed the population, enforce lockdowns, control who can grow food, shoot citizens protesting. Looks pretty far left already.
Well on its way to becoming a shithole nation.
Posted By: DMc Re: Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
Bewildered the population would allow tyrants to disarm them.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
I spent some time in Australia years ago and met many more later. I am amazed that any of this could happen with the consent of the citizens. Very sad.
Posted By: las Re: Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
Sidney, Melbourne, Brisbane, et al...?

People who CHOOSE (beyond necessity) to live in a pack have a pack mentality, and, unfortunately for the wild and free, have an equal vote (and control of the vote count, apparently).
Posted By: DBT Re: Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
Canada south which is Europe West
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.
So the world just imagined this?

[Linked Image]

We imagined all the accounts of Australians brought to tears over having to hand over cherished family heirlooms to be destroyed in accord with the (then) recently enacted Australian gun laws?
Australians I have dealt with, like Europeans in general, have no concept of individual rights. They see themselves as subjects, not citizens.
She’ll be right, Mate.

We ain’t far behind when it comes to leftist governments and the product of leftist governments. We lead Australia.

Careful pointing fingers at our Aussie cousins or any other members of the Commonwealth Nations.

Jmo
Posted By: DBT Re: Australia even more left? - 05/21/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

We imagined all the accounts of Australians brought to tears over having to hand over cherished family heirlooms to be destroyed in accord with the (then) recently enacted Australian gun laws?

The point is that for all the bluff and bluster from Americans, it's likely that very few would actually take up arms against their government.
It's easier to type on a keyboard and bragging what should be done.

We had huge protests on the streets at the time. To start a civil war is an entirely different matter.

Nor was everyone 'disarmed.' The laws just made it harder to acquire certain firearms.

I still own rifles, always have. I can join a pistol club, if I want, go through the process and buy handguns, semi autos, revolvers, whatever.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

The point is that for all the bluff and bluster from Americans, it's likely that very few would actually take up arms against their government.

We had huge protests on the streets at the time. To start a civil war is an entirely different matter.

Nor was everyone 'disarmed.' The laws just made it harder to acquire certain firearms.

I still own rifles, always have. I can join a pistol club, if I want, go through the process and buy handguns, semi autos, revolvers, whatever.

All of those guns in the picture, where did they come from and why are they there?

How much compensation was paid to the former owners?

Not snide in any way, just questioning.
Posted By: DBT Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

All of those guns in the picture, where did they come from and why are they there?

Basically, semi autos were banned. Owners handed them in. We still have bolt actions, lever action, pump action rifles, etc, including semi auto handguns if you are a member of a pistol club and jump through all the hoops to get a handgun licence.

Farmers can own semi auto rifles but cannot be used off the farm.

Which is beside the point.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

No that really happened but a lot of the real Australians that would remember that travesty are dead, what’s left is the younger generation that just like here have NO CONCEPT of freedom, no spine (Steve Redgwell ..Canadian but Australian in spirit….surrender monkeys). They spend more time worrying about what others are doing, who others are worshipping and how they can impose their ignorance on their fellow countrymen than they ever spent contemplating Shutting TFU and leaving others alone. The AACC like to pretend that they’re somehow similar to us but the reality is that a fraction of them are like real Americans, most are like our young new crop of confused and angry freaks….useless except as target practice.
It's easy to say that you would take on the government in a civil war, but when it comes down to the crunch, how many would do it? Not say they would, but actually take up arms against their government.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
DBT has faith that since auzzies are pussies, everbody else is, too.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

Basically, semi autos were banned. Owners handed them in. We still have bolt actions, lever action, pump action rifles, etc, including semi auto handguns if you are a member of a pistol club and jump through all the hoops to get a handgun licence.

Farmers can own semi auto rifles but cannot be used off the farm.

Thanks DBT.

I enjoyed my time in Oz.
We know how it ends for them - Mad Max.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Blowing hot air and bragging is easy, starting a civil war, not so much.

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.
Originally Posted by DBT

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.

You have no evidence of that.

Only your faith that everbody else will be as big a pussy as the australians.
Originally Posted by DBT

I won't start one but I'm not terrified to lose my life fighting for what's right. All I ask in life is to be left alone as long as I'm not bothering anyone. I never do but if someone or some entity wants to have it their way like Burger King, id rather be dead than in a cage.
Originally Posted by DBT

We may very well be put to the test here in America. I pray it doesn’t come to that but it almost appears that the die is cast. Who will and who won’t is yet to be seen.

Our leftist government is blatantly and obviously very concerned with “White Supremacy” and what they have named as “Internal Terrorism being the greatest threat to America “. That would be the armed citizens.
America was born in defiance to inbred English pedophile tyrant Kings, then went to war with them to win their Freedom against all odds

Australia was born via same pedo tyrant Kings shipping off their low intellect, criminal filth of society they didn't want to deal with,

we are at the crossroads in time where Australians are still ruled by pedo's and not much has changed

And Americans will have to go to war with oppressive pedophile tyrants in government ..... again
Originally Posted by Swamplord
America was born in defiance to inbred English pedophile tyrant Kings, then went to war with them to win their Freedom against all odds

Australia was born via same pedo tyrant Kings shipping off their low intellect, criminal filth of society they didn't want to deal with,

we are at the crossroads in time where Australians are still ruled by pedo's and not much has changed

And Americans will have to go to war with oppressive pedophile tyrants in government ..... again

Laughing !

Australia ruled by pedos, eh !

Boy that’s rich coming out of present day Americans.

Thanks for the laugh !
Originally Posted by DBT

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

It's hilarious. Some appear to be blind to their own condition. Bragging what they would do in anothers situation.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

WTF do you know about “Civil” war, subject? A fu.cking subject of the crown giving Americans a lecture about the seriousness of Civil war? YGTBFKM…😂😂😂
Posted By: Raferman Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

It's hilarious. Some appear to be blind to their own condition. Bragging what they would do in anothers situation.
I'd believe you but you keep shrieking.
#wetbetweenthelegs
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by DBT

I won't start one but I'm not terrified to lose my life fighting for what's right. All I ask in life is to be left alone as long as I'm not bothering anyone. I never do but if someone or some entity wants to have it their way like Burger King, id rather be dead than in a cage.

It depends on what you are willing to sacrifice and die for. It's not just your life on the line, but your family.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by DBT

It depends on what you are willing to sacrifice and die for. It's not just your life on the line, but your family.
Old ass Australian cunny.
Lol
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Look in the mirror. Acting the big brave hero when you are not put to the test is not heroism. Acting irrationally is just stupidity. Are you storming the White House every time new legislation on guns is passed, incrementally restricting your freedom?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Look in the mirror. Acting the big brave hero when you are not put to the test is not heroism. Acting irrationally is just stupidity. Are you storming the White House every time new legislation on guns is passed, incrementally restricting your freedom?
You really want to talk gun control retard?
Go pack some vegimite between some bread.

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

Are you vaxxed up? I bet you're vaxxed up.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

WTF do you know about “Civil” war, subject? A fu.cking subject of the crown giving Americans a lecture about the seriousness of Civil war? YGTBFKM…😂😂😂

Based on your comments, I understand the issue far better than you. What do you imagine you'd do in our situation in '96? Take up arms?
Storm Parliament house? Really?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Tough talk is all you have.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Based on your comments, I understand the issue far better than you. What do you imagine you'd do in our situation in '96? Take up arms?
Storm Parliament house? Really?
We dont need handguns so just take em boys.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Tough talk AND our guns. We have our guns. Don't forget that part.
Originally Posted by copperking81

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

How many of your own countrymen complied?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Buy a handgun or semiauto without sucking cock and get back to me.
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

How many of your own countrymen complied?

lol... none of mine.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
You sound like the Frog whose pot has boiled and you are pointing fingers at others or at your own fecklessness? Get thee behind me
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

^^^ sorriest post of the year right here.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Tough talk AND our guns. We have our guns. Don't forget that part.

The question is, what would you do if semi autos were banned but bolt actions, lever and pump actions remained legal?
do they ave starbucks and 5g?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

Not really, but if it makes you feel heroic.....
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

Very few would take up arms?? You mean like about lll%
Posted By: dingo Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Hell, they have basically disarmed the population

Actually, at the moment, gun ownership in Australia is probably the highest it's ever been. So what the hell are you talking about?
Originally Posted by DBT
The question is, what would you do if semi autos were banned but bolt actions, lever and pump actions remained legal?

lol... have you been to the U.S.? Go to ANY gun store in this country and you'll immediately understand why I'm confident that will never happen in my lifetime. Not even close.

This ain't Australia lol.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

I can start a pistol club by going to a gun store and buying a pistol.
DBT, Is a known cuckhold of the most pathetic order. His modus operandi is to change topics, deflect and act like the impotent old pussy he is. He has ZERO idea about what constitutes American “Toughness”….even failing to recognize that he and his friends and family would be dead or at best speaking Japanese and eating grubbed rice in a reeducation camp to this day if it wasn’t for American toughness and resolve and shear guts…something that little cuckhold has not the first clue about.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Bein a pussy ain't human nature in the US, tho it is in AU.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

Very few would take up arms?? You mean like about lll%

Really? Can you back that claim?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

So Amercans are hero's? Are you aware of what's happening in your own nation?

If so, what are you doing about it? Tapping on your keyboard while sipping coffee?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

If so, what are you doing about it? Tapping on your keyboard while sipping coffee?

I'm just pointin out, to a australian pussy, that australians are pussies.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I know one place you're not going to tomorrow.
I agree, can't take it back with guns. We need to beat them at their own game. I got a news letter from the city offices. Among the info regarding pet licenses, parking restrictions, etc, they were asking for election officials for the up coming election. That's where we can start...volunteer to oversee the process...pays $17/hr. May even be able to work in the democrat strong holds. Volunteer in Dem. strongholds...then watch'm like hawks.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by DBT

It's really not.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

I can buy a pistol.............When they give me "permission".
Posted By: 700LH Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Gun laws in Australia are predominantly within the jurisdiction of Australian states and territories, with the importation of guns regulated by the federal government. In the last two decades of the 20th century, following several high-profile killing sprees, the federal government coordinated more restrictive firearms legislation with all state governments. Gun laws were largely aligned in 1996 by the National Firearms Agreement. In two federally funded gun buybacks and voluntary surrenders and State Governments' gun amnesties before and after the Port Arthur Massacre, more than a million firearms were collected and destroyed, possibly a third of the national stock.[1]

A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms licence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_of_Australia#:~:text=A%20person%20must%20have%20a,be%20a%20%22prohibited%20person%22.
All the "bad noise" yanks are just providing a show, when push comes to shove they'll be nowhere to be seen. Continue...
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
All the "bad noise" yanks are just providing a show, when push comes to shove they'll be nowhere to be seen. Continue...

Nother pussy showed up.
Just like England the reasonable people have no rights that the government can't squash with no recourse. That's why some extremely smart guys in the 18th Century wrote the "Bill of Rights" in America. Even then they saw the handwriting on the wall. If we let the Swamp stay on its course, it will happen here, and has already has started in many cases.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Aussie's apperently don't care as much for guns as we do.
I just read less than 4% own a firearm.
Even in Oregon we all tease as being so liberal about half the population owns a gun
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
For real? Look around you. Th U.S. is no better.
DBT, look not to sound arogant to you or anything but if they tried to ban semi autos, this is what would happen. many would turn them in no doubt, maybe 40-50% but the rest would either refuse to comply or hide the guns somewhere. The fact is they can't ban the guns here even if they wanted to. The problem the aussies have and even the US to a lesser extent is that people are demanding to be controlled. We see it here in the US way too many just bought into all the covid non sense. covid actually began to replace religion to some. it became a virtue signal.

There in lies the problem, I never wore a mask unless I was essentially forced to. meaning the store would not serve me unless I put it on. also it meant I really must have needed what they had to let them force me, instead of just walking out. either way I almost always went maskless and they had to tell me to put it on. but we had so many people around me that just complied with it. that is the problem, there are many that would be fine with a civil war, especially after what they did to trump. but the problem is you can't go to civil war by yourself, LOL so at the end of the day the government really is a reflection of the people. if enough people are pissed off change will happen. The problem for the aussies is they don't give a $hit enough about freedoms or they wouldn't let the government get away with it. instead of making excuses DBT, just own it. I own the fact we in the US have way too many compliant people here, but at least public sentiment has finally changed and we have moved beyond covid. australia must be more influenced by academia than us here.
Posted By: Potsy Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Aussies don’t seem to have as much as a “gun thing” as we do over here. Granted, most I have dealt with are “townies” that still wish they were part of the empire.

As far as an open rebellion over our 2A, I remember when Willie the bastard passed the assault weapons ban back in the 90’s and patriots from everywhere were charging up the steps to the White House and the Captitol with bayonets fixed and nooses were being prepared on lampposts and…….oh yeah, that [bleep] never happened.
There’s no point in bringing up politics regarding different countries in which there are members on the board who are from each country.

You insult either country, and the people of that country will take umbrage.

I of course have my own opinions, having been to Australia on many occasions, and worked with their military for many years- with a generally favorable opinion.

I have one piece of advice to Aussies on this board- what you heard on the news about the temperature of the US is not reality. Just like the opinions you find in Sydney greatly differ from those in Charters Towers, the opinions reported on the news from places like New York and LA don’t reflect the reality of the situation.

We for sure have problems in the US, but as a whole, we are far more homogeneous than the media would show… and we have a documented history of rebellion against those who want to take away our way of life.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I'm just pointin out, to a australian pussy, that australians are pussies.

What a hero. What are you doing about your own country? You are happy with Biden and his polices? You are happy being f*cked over by his administration?

What are you doing about it? Bending over and presenting your rear while acting tough on the internet tapping at your keys sipping latte's?

Clean up your own backyard before mouthing off.
Originally Posted by Potsy
Aussies don’t seem to have as much as a “gun thing” as we do over here. Granted, most I have dealt with are “townies” that still wish they were part of the empire.

As far as an open rebellion over our 2A, I remember when Willie the bastard passed the assault weapons ban back in the 90’s and patriots from everywhere were charging up the steps to the White House and the Captitol with bayonets fixed and nooses were being prepared on lampposts and…….oh yeah, that [bleep] never happened.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I know one place you're not going to tomorrow.

Really? Where is that? Do tell.
Posted By: keith Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Australians I have dealt with, like Europeans in general, have no concept of individual rights. They see themselves as subjects, not citizens.

There you go!
Same could be said about Americans or people in general. Or that most people are law abiding because it is beneficial for the greater good, stopping at red lights, etc.....which is not to say that all laws are good or beneficial or should not be questioned or repealed,
Originally Posted by DBT
Same could be said about Americans or people in general. Or that most people are law abiding because it is beneficial for the greater good, stopping at red lights, etc.....which is not to say that all laws are good or beneficial or should not be questioned or repealed,

There ya go trying your usual bullshit with false parallels and comparisons. You being a pussy is not the same thing as Americans stopping at red lights…dipshit. 😂

Is English your first language?….do you want a translator for future ass whoopings? 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by 700LH
[b]A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms .

Lots of aussies own firearms for genuine reasons, so what's your point?
[b]A person must have a firearm licence to possess or use a firearm. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" (which does not include self-defence) for holding a firearm licence[2] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms must be registered by serial number to the owner, who must also hold a firearms .

"which does not include self-defense" .....

self defense IS the #1 reason for owning firearms .... especially semi auto pistols and AR/AK rifles with 30 round + mags......

free speech ? ..... ya, just don't talk sh it about the King, right ....,
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
...if they tried to ban semi autos, this is what would happen. many would turn them in no doubt, maybe 40-50% but the rest would either refuse to comply or hide the guns somewhere.

They never recovered all the semi-autos here, or more recently in NZ either. The "buy backs" occured before full registration was put in place - they didn't know who had what.

"which does not include self-defense" .....

self defense IS the #1 reason for owning firearms .... especially semi auto pistols and AR/AK rifles with 30 round + mags......

free speech ? ..... ya, just don't talk sh it about the King, right ....,

That's only because your society is so fugged up that you need protection against all the violence, yet the violence and shootings continue anyway.
Aussies are like the English... who aren't allowed to have a butterknife in possession without a license and get arrested for having a nail clipper in public....

they don't protest or voice their opinions in public or online about their Communist masters, because they fear being fined & jailed

BUT both just LOVE to chatter about the USA, because that speech is fine and even encouraged by their masters
Originally Posted by DBT

There ya go trying your usual bullshit with false parallels and comparisons. You being a pussy is not the same thing as Americans stopping at red lights…dipshit. 😂

Is English your first language?….do you want a translator for future ass whoopings? 😂😂😂

What a hero, an Ace for sure. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be.....?
Aussies are like the English... who aren't allowed to have a butterknife in possession without a license and get arrested for having a nail clipper in public....

they don't protest or voice their opinions in public or online about their Communist masters, because they fear being fined & jailed

BUT both just LOVE to chatter about the USA, because that speech is fine and even encouraged by their masters

It was the other way around. Look at the thread title and who was criticising Australia while their own country disintegrates. Doing nothing about their own issues, while big mouthing others.

Come on man, didn't you see those covid protest videos all over the internet.

I think you are just a hate preacher, or is it because you think it makes your situation look better by trying to make others look worse?
Posted By: CCCC Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc
Not that again.
No, not again. Still.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc
Not that again.
No, not again. Still.

What are you doing about Biden and the Democrats? Wasn't the election stolen? What is happening to your own nation?
Originally Posted by DBT

Forty percent of personally owned firearms in the world are in the hands of Americans. Has it occurred to you that the reason we were not subjected to the level of authoritarian lockdown that you folks were might have something to do with this fact?
… and we have a documented history of rebellion against those who want to take away our way of life.
Twice.
Originally Posted by DBT
….oh yeah, that [bleep] never happened.
Exactly.
There was no rounding up of firearms after the passage of that law.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye][quote=DBT][quote=DMc]Bewildered the population would allow tyrants to disarm them.

Not that again.

[Linked Image]

We still have bolt actions, lever action, pump action rifles, etc,

I'm seeing a lot of bolt actions, lever actions and pump actions in that picture. Were these turned over voluntarily?

Serious question.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
Y'all need to give the Australians a break. Over 90% of the Australians willing got vaccinated, where as only 66% of the US has supposedly been vaccinated, if you believe the government numbers.
My thinking is 66 percent of the people in the US of A are pussies and are going to turn their guns in. The question is how many of the remaining 34 percent are going to fight when the government comes to take their guns from them.

I think you are just a hate preacher, or is it because you think it makes your situation look better by trying to make others look worse?

typical response from a libtard, where truth and undeniable facts must be "hate" ..., you forgot to say racist, bigot, homophobe and white supremacist

Hahaha! You guys said that was fake news.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc
Not that again.
No, not again. Still.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: CCCC Re: Australia even more left? - 05/22/22
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions.

YMMV.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DMc
Not that again.
No, not again. Still.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Hahahaha!

It's just a little tyranny.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No we didn't. There were exaggerations and misrepresentations that were fake news. The footage was tailored for maximum Karen response.

typical response from a libtard, where truth and undeniable facts must be "hate" ..., you forgot to say racist, bigot, homophobe and white supremacist

You failed to address the fallacy of your statement that I pointed out, but that does answer my question. Thank you.
During several visit to OZ, some of those rather extensive, most of the Australians I have met and worked with have been polite and gracious folks who take their roles seriously and have tried to produce results of quality. For the most part they have been honest with themselves, and others, about most professional and government matters.

Those qualities do not at all seem present in the Australians posting here on these issues. The lot in this thread seem of a very different sort, and credibility is sadly lacking.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions.

YMMV.

So you do like Biden.
Bout ready for a full takeover by banking & corporations.
I think the new PM in Oz makes the broad from NZ look downright conservative.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

No we didn't. There were exaggerations and misrepresentations that were fake news. The footage was tailored for maximum Karen response.

By and large...you were mostly thrilled with your govt's response.

You say otherwise and it's a lie.
Posted By: DBT Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22

YMMV.

I keep it polite, pointing out that the issue is not as simple as some US posters like to portray....then come the attack pack, insults and ad homs. You need to consider that when you judge Aussie posters

You don't have an anti gun sector in the US, that are more than happy with banning 'assault rifles?'

Of course you do.

Does that mean all Americans are tarred with the same brush?

FFS.
That's not the case at all.

You lot were grateful for your govt's response to covid....and seem to have an "oh well" attitude towards personal liberty.

There are no similarities between us.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22

You lot were grateful for your govt's response to covid....and seem to have an "oh well" attitude towards personal liberty.

Cuz be ruthless.

Cuz be ruthless.

My brother in law lives in New Zealand.

He has told them to go fugg themselves in regards to covid.

He is in the tiny minority.

I respect him a great deal.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22

Cuz be ruthless.

My brother in law lives in New Zealand.

He has told them to go fugg themselves in regards to covid.

He is in the tiny minority.

I respect him a great deal.
Were the heck you find a kiwi women in Montana?
I sent in 450 box tops.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22
I sent in 450 box tops.

Har, har. Winner of the thread. laugh

You guys must've been thrilled with Biden's election.

You also claim that you know the operation of others minds - that's ignorantly stupid don't you think? You just flippantly make false accusations.

You lot? Do you identify with demoncrats? Australia is a diverse nation, there are liberals, labour, gun owners, anti gun lobbies, etc.

In many conversations over there, and some with Australians here and during activities in other parts of the world, candid discussion of our relative social, political and governmental situations has given the strong impression that love of individual freedoms and the freedom of citizens in general does not burn nearly as as strongly in them as it does in the US. For the most part they seem to much more willing to bow to manipulative politicians and intrusive government actions. YMMV.
So you do like Biden.
Given the nature and breadth of the issue, your question on Biden seems odd - but then, you did not insert a question mark - or has your government cancelled such usage? Do I like Biden? Try as I might, (and have seen his actions since he was a teen) there seems nothing significant about the fellow that could be likeable. And, as Pres, he is doing a bunch to strongly dislike. So, what do you think?

Not everyone here is as comfortable with democracy as you seem to be. How much would you really let the government get away with, and supported by opposing opinions of the rights and freedoms of others?
Originally Posted by DBT

You lot? Do you identify with demoncrats? Australia is a diverse nation, there are liberals, labour, gun owners, anti gun lobbies, etc.

Not really. You have labor and greenies.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22
Originally Posted by DBT

You mean left, and farther left, correct?
Originally Posted by DBT

YMMV.

I keep it polite, pointing out that the issue is not as simple as some US posters like to portray....then come the attack pack, insults and ad homs. You need to consider that when you judge Aussie posters
Not judging Aussie posters as such, but have a solid basis for comparison. Their behavior here reveals intent and agendas, so it is merely is a matter of observation. It is an internet site - you are what you show here.
Americans agree in super majority on only two things... love for guns and disdain for cyclists.

So you do like Biden.

Not everyone here is as comfortable with democracy as you seem to be. How much would you really let the government get away with, and supported by opposing opinions of the rights and freedoms of others?
How on earth would you have any secure knowledge about the degree to which others here have "comfort" with democracy. Get real there Queensland mind reader. Your second sentence does end with a question mark, but the content does not make sense - does not form an answerable question. Oh no, don't tell me you are still in HS studying grammar and syntax.
Posted By: UpTop Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22
Australia makes Cali look like Florida. What a sheethole.
We are all frogs in warm water and it's getting hotter. Many Canadians and Australians have shown more spine than we have but the globalists are ramming their agenda through those smaller countries first. Freedom loving people of the world should unite on some key principles and support each other on them. I think we could all agree we need freedom of speech, right to self defence, freedom of religion, fair elections, and free media, and medical freedom. No one anywhere should be forced to take an ineffective experimental vaccine for example. It still blows me away how we let our government go after Assange an Australian media person.

The tyrants are united globally with their evil agenda. I wish we could unite globally in favor of freedom. America used to lead the way on this but we can't with corrupt leftists running the show here. We need to get our own house in order.

Bb
Originally Posted by UpTop
Australia makes Cali look like Florida. What a sheethole.

How would you know? Have you lived here?
Originally Posted by DBT

YMMV.

Not judging Aussie posters as such, but have a solid basis for comparison. Their behavior here reveals intent and agendas, so it is merely is a matter of observation. It is an internet site - you are what you show here.

No agenda. The idea is question everything. Be it politics, ideology, religion.....it's just that some folks take offense in the assumption that it's an attack on their beliefs.....
Originally Posted by DBT

You mean left, and farther left, correct?

No, I don't.
Originally Posted by DBT

Not really. You have labor and greenies.

So do you, just the labels vary.
Nope...not really.

We are not some homogenous mass like you guys.

Nothing personal. But
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

Have you ever been to Australia?
Originally Posted by DBT
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

Have you ever been to Australia?

So you do like Biden.

How on earth would you have any secure knowledge about the degree to which others here have "comfort" with democracy. Get real there Queensland mind reader. Your second sentence does end with a question mark, but the content does not make sense - does not form an answerable question. Oh no, don't tell me you are still in HS studying grammar and syntax.

Come on man, I don't really believe that you are as stupid as you try and make out to be but more so dishonest by avoiding truthful conversation, you know, like you do in all those religious threads.

So whereabouts in Australia did you visit? Your earlier response was astonishingly vague. Did you actually visit Australia?
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

Ignorance really is bliss?
[,quote=CCCC]

So you do like Biden.

Come on man, I don't really believe that you are as stupid as you try and make out to be but more so dishonest by avoiding truthful conversation, you know, like you do in all those religious threads.
So whereabouts in Australia did you visit? Your earlier response was astonishingly vague. Did you actually visit Australia?
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

There is little difference in the political parties in Oceania.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Australia even more left? - 05/23/22
We'll see what happens here THIS November...
Yep.
[,quote=CCCC]

So you do like Biden.

mouser9

Since you act as if you can read minds and tell people what they think, why don't you tell me where I have been over there? For a failed would-be mind reader. you certainly manage to post a bunch of untruthful and useless dreck.

It appears that a somewhat experienced and knowledgeable assessment of your OZ folks has stuck in your craw. Melbourne (ah, Lygon) , Ballarat, Castlemaine, Bundoora, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Wollongong, Sydney, - - -
But, then, your proclaimed clairvoyance already had catalogued those. Now, please be quiet,
Posted By: DBT Re: Australia even more left? - 05/24/22
Nope...not really.

Nothing personal. But

There is little difference in the political parties in Oceania.

The Liberals are nothing like the Greens. Each party looks after its own interests and constituents first and foremost and the general public socond.

But you are right in a way, there are no good options. Australia is not unique in that regard. Look at the state of your own nation.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Australia even more left? - 05/24/22
Put another shrimp on the barbie mate and call it a day
Are you guys allowed to have spent cases or is that considered paraphernalia? Serious question.
Posted By: DBT Re: Australia even more left? - 05/24/22
Are you guys allowed to have spent cases or is that considered paraphernalia? Serious question.

Sure, shells, scopes, basically, semi autos were banned. Farmers can still have them but not off the farm. Lever, pump, bolt, straight pull, etc, are legal. As are hanguns, semi autos, revolvers, etc, but you need to be a club member.
[,quote=CCCC]

So you do like Biden.

mouser9

Since you act as if you can read minds and tell people what they think, why don't you tell me where I have been over there? For a failed would-be mind reader. you certainly manage to post a bunch of untruthful and useless dreck.

It appears that a somewhat experienced and knowledgeable assessment of your OZ folks has stuck in your craw. Melbourne (ah, Lygon) , Ballarat, Castlemaine, Bundoora, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Wollongong, Sydney, - - -
But, then, your proclaimed clairvoyance already had catalogued those. Now, please be quiet,

Wow you actually answered a question, along with the usual additional accusatory verbage. I was wondering what you considered as "extensive". Tourists always have a very narrow slant on things, mind you there's a whole lot I haven't yet seen here either.

That's not actualy the saying that we use over here but admittedly that's how it was sdvertised over there.

That's not actualy the saying that we use over here but admittedly that's how it was sdvertised over there.
We know perfectly well that everyone over there is Crocodile Dundee. grin
Posted By: ERK Re: Australia even more left? - 05/24/22
How about all the conservative Aussies move here and we send all the blacks and liberals there. Everybody would be happier. Edk
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Australia even more left? - 05/24/22
China wants their continent.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
China wants their continent.

Well it is a great place to set up communications facilities for some reason.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Australia even more left? - 05/24/22
Originally Posted by ERK
How about all the conservative Aussies move here and we send all the blacks and liberals there. Everybody would be happier. Edk

And, the US wouldn't have any more people than it did before.
© 24hourcampfire