Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Fubarski
DBT has faith that since auzzies are pussies, everbody else is, too.

Blowing hot air and bragging is easy, starting a civil war, not so much.

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.
I won't start one but I'm not terrified to lose my life fighting for what's right. All I ask in life is to be left alone as long as I'm not bothering anyone. I never do but if someone or some entity wants to have it their way like Burger King, id rather be dead than in a cage.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by DBT

Some folks excell at the former, knowing full well they are not going to be put to the test.

We may very well be put to the test here in America. I pray it doesn’t come to that but it almost appears that the die is cast. Who will and who won’t is yet to be seen.

Our leftist government is blatantly and obviously very concerned with “White Supremacy” and what they have named as “Internal Terrorism being the greatest threat to America “. That would be the armed citizens.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
America was born in defiance to inbred English pedophile tyrant Kings, then went to war with them to win their Freedom against all odds

Australia was born via same pedo tyrant Kings shipping off their low intellect, criminal filth of society they didn't want to deal with,

we are at the crossroads in time where Australians are still ruled by pedo's and not much has changed

And Americans will have to go to war with oppressive pedophile tyrants in government ..... again

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Swamplord
America was born in defiance to inbred English pedophile tyrant Kings, then went to war with them to win their Freedom against all odds

Australia was born via same pedo tyrant Kings shipping off their low intellect, criminal filth of society they didn't want to deal with,

we are at the crossroads in time where Australians are still ruled by pedo's and not much has changed

And Americans will have to go to war with oppressive pedophile tyrants in government ..... again

Laughing !

Australia ruled by pedos, eh !

Boy that’s rich coming out of present day Americans.

Thanks for the laugh !

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

You have no evidence of that.

Only your faith that everbody else will be as big a pussy as the australians.

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

It's hilarious. Some appear to be blind to their own condition. Bragging what they would do in anothers situation.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Human nature and probability is the evidence. Starting a civil war is not the trivial thing that your comments suggest. People think of their families, their partner their children before running off all guns blazing, like in your Hollywood movies.

WTF do you know about “Civil” war, subject? A fu.cking subject of the crown giving Americans a lecture about the seriousness of Civil war? YGTBFKM…😂😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

It's hilarious. Some appear to be blind to their own condition. Bragging what they would do in anothers situation.
I'd believe you but you keep shrieking.
#wetbetweenthelegs

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by DBT

I won't start one but I'm not terrified to lose my life fighting for what's right. All I ask in life is to be left alone as long as I'm not bothering anyone. I never do but if someone or some entity wants to have it their way like Burger King, id rather be dead than in a cage.

It depends on what you are willing to sacrifice and die for. It's not just your life on the line, but your family.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by DBT

It depends on what you are willing to sacrifice and die for. It's not just your life on the line, but your family.
Old ass Australian cunny.
Lol

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Look in the mirror. Acting the big brave hero when you are not put to the test is not heroism. Acting irrationally is just stupidity. Are you storming the White House every time new legislation on guns is passed, incrementally restricting your freedom?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Look in the mirror. Acting the big brave hero when you are not put to the test is not heroism. Acting irrationally is just stupidity. Are you storming the White House every time new legislation on guns is passed, incrementally restricting your freedom?
You really want to talk gun control retard?
Go pack some vegimite between some bread.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

Are you vaxxed up? I bet you're vaxxed up.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

WTF do you know about “Civil” war, subject? A fu.cking subject of the crown giving Americans a lecture about the seriousness of Civil war? YGTBFKM…😂😂😂

Based on your comments, I understand the issue far better than you. What do you imagine you'd do in our situation in '96? Take up arms?
Storm Parliament house? Really?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Tough talk is all you have.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Based on your comments, I understand the issue far better than you. What do you imagine you'd do in our situation in '96? Take up arms?
Storm Parliament house? Really?
We dont need handguns so just take em boys.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Tough talk AND our guns. We have our guns. Don't forget that part.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by copperking81

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

How many of your own countrymen complied?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

#wetbetweenthelegs

Buy a handgun or semiauto without sucking cock and get back to me.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by copperking81

Laughing !

Thanks for the laugh !

How many of your own countrymen complied?

lol... none of mine.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 20 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,707
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.