Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Elon Musk Calling for ‘Hardcore’ Legal Team Made of ‘Streetfighters’

"There will be blood".

Musk preparing his legal teams for battle with the enemy.

Must recuriting streetfighter lawyers

By Gary Bai May 21, 2022

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk is assembling a “hardcore” legal team made of “streetfighters” amid a series of quarrels with some of the most powerful people in the country.

“Tesla is building a hardcore litigation department where we directly initiate & execute lawsuits,” said Musk in a May 20 tweet. “The team will report directly to me.”

Musk’s move comes at an intriguing time as the billionaire is entangled in a string of high-profile controversies, including his criticism of the Democratic Party and the Biden administration, his recent proposal to purchase Twitter, and a sexual harassment claim against the billionaire that Musk named “Elongate.”

Most notably, the billionaire picked a fight with the Clinton campaign on May 20.

“Bottom Line: A prominent lawyer working for the Clinton campaign fabricated Russia-Trump collusion using a retired MI6 spy & some actual Russians. This is not ok!” Musk said in a tweet, citing The Epoch Times’ Spygate investigation series.

In the thread, the Tesla CEO reiterated how he expects the ligation team to operate.

“We will never seek victory in a just case against us, even if we will probably win,” he wrote. “We will never surrender/settle an unjust case against us, even if we will probably lose.”

This post echoed Musk’s reaction to a lawsuit against Tesla in 2021, in which Tesla agreed to pay $1.5 million to settle claims that the company’s software update reduced the maximum battery voltage in Model S sedans.

“Tesla policy is never to give in to false claims, even if we would lose, and never to fight true claims, even if we would win,” the Tesla CEO said in 2021.

In a notice to those considering the position, however, the Tesla CEO said he is looking for people who are not just regular folks.

“Please send 3 to 5 bullet points describing evidence of exceptional ability,” the CEO said in the tweet. “Looking for hardcore streetfighters, not white-shoe lawyers like Perkins of Cooley who thrive on corruption.”

A current search on Tesla’s career website yields openings in counsel positions in regulatory, insurance, employment, real estate, trade compliance, product liability, tax, and corporate-related fields.

“There will be blood,” the Tesla CEO added to his earlier post.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
From the other Musk, blood, thread.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Musk is organizing a Legal Team of “Street Fighters” .

Trump tried to organized a team of fighters as well, his selections turned out to be backstabbers, deep State operatives and NWO Loyalists , from his choice of VP all the way down to the guy that cleaned his bathroom.

What are the odds that Musk can assemble this Dream Team of “Lawyers” that will be loyal to him and to his cause?

Granted, unlike Trump, Musk will be searching for team players far outside the DC Beltway, but the reality of it is, they will all be Lawyers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lawyers, another name for prostitutes. They get paid to Fuqk people.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Work to find loyal lawyers who will sue the hades out of any lawyer who tries a backstabbing move.

Liking what I'm seeing from Musk, thanks local dirt !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Work to find loyal lawyers who will sue the hades out of any lawyer who tries a backstabbing move.

Liking what I'm seeing from Musk, thanks local dirt !

I am too, Mike. He's showing some serious backbone.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Local dirt,

Yes, the left are not used to someone standing up to them. When the ''jockey'ing for position'' starts lefties go full speed ahead scaring most opponents into hiding.

Musk type behavior is what every person who considers themselves a conservative should be doing, dox/gaslight them anything everything. Out-crazy the crazies.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This makes me smile. I wish him every success doing so. He’s up against a more formidable enemy though; the nameless and faceless bureaucrats hiding within the various government agencies. These little beaches have the full force and credit of the US government to wield and won’t hesitate to do so. Just watch as OSHA, SEC, EPA, etc. start going after him indirectly via audits, shutdowns to correct some interpretation of a violation, finding faults in goods already produced to cause recalls and shake consumer confidence.

This happened to entire industries in the past. Spotted owl anyone? And is still happening today if you are in an industry that’s out of favor with the ruling elite such as any extracive industry. I just hope Musk doesn’t get arkacided in the process.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What do you want to bet that the DNCC is already putting out a contract on Musk, via the CIA and a host of other black ops outfits they have working...

I support Musk, but have NO TRUST on Politicians... especially DemocRats....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Elongate" laugh laugh laugh

He may have made his money scamming the government and be autistic, but he does have a sense of humor.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone

He may have made his money scamming the government and be autistic, but he does have a sense of humor.
Autistic?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
Lawyers, another name for prostitutes. They get paid to Fuqk people.
True, but they've managed to get our legal system set up so we can't get along without them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Autistic?
I understand that he does have 1 form of it. It's doesn't necessarily mean retarded. Some autistic people are brilliant, as he is. They just have a hard time relating to other people. Also, they can be focused to the extreme on something, like he is on Tesla and his space and Starlink programs.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Autistic?
I understand that he does have 1 form of it. It's doesn't necessarily mean retarded. Some autistic people are brilliant, as he is. They just have a hard time relating to other people. Also, they can be focused to the extreme on something, like he is on Tesla and his space and Starlink programs.
Mild Asperger syndrome like my grandson. https://www.autismspeaks.org/types-autism-what-asperger-syndrome

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Autistic?
Mild Asperger syndrome like my grandson, .. https://www.autismspeaks.org/types-autism-what-asperger-syndrome

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Musk is Austinistic.

Last edited by poboy; 05/22/22.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wyatt is in third grade and whizzed through algebra and wants to go to a private school over the summer that's just for advanced math

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Autism is a broad brush, and it includes a lot of people we used to just call "engineers".

Sic Semper Tyrannis
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Musk is more like what they used to call aspergers but they now call high functioning autism. They can be brilliant but very determined stubborn and focused. When he says he means something he likely means it. They are not influenced socially they same way most people are.

They can also be hypervigilant about principles and more uncorruptable than many neurotypicals. He is exactly they kind of person that could take on the corrupt left and not be intimidated or bought off. I'm very excited to see he's taken note of just how corrupt the left is and he's gearing up for a fight.

Much of what he's done towards colonizing Mars came from his desire to help keep humanity going. It's great he's noted what a threat the left and their agenda are to freedom and the republic. I fear for his well being once the swamp creatures realize what a threat to their cabal he actually is. He won't hesitate to say out loud the things most rich people barely dare to think. And it will get attention and influence people.

Maybe he'll prove the election was stolen once the fight really gets going.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/22/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have no problem with what Musk is doing, it's been a long time coming. Everyone tired of the left's bullchit should be behind him. I'd help him anyway possible going scorched earth against the cancer in this country. It's going to be a good show anyway laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Local dirt,

Yes, the left are not used to someone standing up to them. When the ''jockey'ing for position'' starts lefties go full speed ahead scaring most opponents into hiding.

Musk type behavior is what every person who considers themselves a conservative should be doing, dox/gaslight them anything everything. Out-crazy the crazies.

Mike, it's fun to watch these twitter punks (and that's exactly what they are) light their hair on fire because they cannot bully Musk, like they have everyone else they've come in contact with their entire careers who didn't fall in line with them..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (219 Wasp, 22kHornet, 12344mag, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,090
Posts18,501,892
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.